Dallas Cowboys 2021 Regular Season Thread -- Money, Masks, & Masochism

Patrick Bateman

On 10/18/2021 at 3:21 PM, Loch Ness Monster said:

Kazee has had a couple good games but the 75 yard TD was more on him than Diggs. 

incorrect. 

13 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Maybe he was safetying under the influence on Sunday and that’s why he completely whiffed on the late, long pats td. 

also incorrect. diggs blew the coverage. 

38 minutes ago, futureman said:

ok bucky brooks. diggs bit on the double move and blew the coverage. 

And then Diggs caught up with the receiver and had underneath leverage.  Safety has deep leverage and should have, at the very least, made a tackle on the play.   He should have intercepted the ball and had the ball been even slightly under thrown Diggs would have picked it.   

yes Diggs but on the double move, bit that is still the safety’s responsibility 

Edited by Trey3216
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I really hope we keep Cooper throughout his contract.  It can't be overstated how much of a chemistry enhancer to the locker room having a WR of his talent and intellect not only not be a diva, but offer route running insight, and be a role model for how the WR room should conduct themselves.   

• Hook 'Em 5

11 hours ago, futureman said:

you still hanging from the noose about sark? you’re the biggest pussy on surly. 

There you go again being hilariously wrong.

I simply pointed to Sark’s career HC record. I didn’t call for him to be fired. I didn’t rant. I just pointed out his career record always been that way. If he turns it around, I’ll be the first to admit I was wrong.

You are the one who has hung himself by ignoring Dak’s production and claiming it isn’t relevant.

You are the one who is still claiming that the safety didn’t have any responsibility in the the play, when it’s clear as fuck that Diggs expected over the top help and the safety missed the tackle AND the ball.

I don’t think I’ve seen you be correct about anything in a few years, and you’re too stubborn or stupid (probably both) to admit it.

Edited by lilMAC25

1 hour ago, lilMAC25 said:

There you go again being hilariously wrong.

I simply pointed to Sark’s career HC record. I didn’t call for him to be fired. I didn’t rant. I just pointed out his career record always been that way. If he turns it around, I’ll be the first to admit I was wrong.

You are the one who has hung himself by ignoring Dak’s production and claiming it isn’t relevant.

You are the one who is still claiming that the safety didn’t have any responsibility in the the play, when it’s clear as fuck that Diggs expected over the top help and the safety missed the tackle AND the ball.

I don’t think I’ve seen you be correct about anything in a few years, and you’re too stubborn or stupid (probably both) to admit it.

lulz

3 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I really hope we keep Cooper throughout his contract.  It can't be overstated how much of a chemistry enhancer to the locker room having a WR of his talent and intellect not only not be a diva, but offer route running insight, and be a role model for how the WR room should conduct themselves.   

I keep forgetting how young he still is. Only 27. Won't be 28 until next summer. The core of this offense is very young. I know in this sport you can't keep everyone but we need to keep Cooper and Lamb. I used to think Gallup needed to be kept but that has proven wrong. He will be another weapon when he gets back but Cedric Wilson has filled in nicely and has made some very nice catches. We need to see what we can get for Gallup at the deadline.

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I keep forgetting how young he still is. Only 27. Won't be 28 until next summer. The core of this offense is very young. I know in this sport you can't keep everyone but we need to keep Cooper and Lamb. I used to think Gallup needed to be kept but that has proven wrong. He will be another weapon when he gets back but Cedric Wilson has filled in nicely and has made some very nice catches. We need to see what we can get for Gallup at the deadline.

Honestly Gallup's injury will hurt him on the free agent market. He's not going to get the $12 to $15 million he probably would've gotten after an injury free season. He may be amenable to a 1 year deal to rehab his earning potential. 

58 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I think wilson is free after this season and we might not want to pay him what he’s gonna get. 

18 minutes ago, kevwun said:

The Cowboys really don't ever have a problem finding a good 3rd wide receiver, so I wouldn't spend a lot on the spot.

It's a relatively easy hole to fill. Plus, Dak has proven he'll distribute the ball to anyone: X, Y, Z, tight ends, backs, doesn't matter, so I imagine there will always be some underutilized vet out there eager to sign on for cheap to raise his profile.

The best part about this team is the Chemistry.

Like really, for a team in the spotlight like Dallas is, for as hype as all the offensive Skill players get, and even Diggs...they can be arrogant, brash and cocky.  But yet, they all seem to be genuinely happy for the other guys.   

We know Coop isn't a Diva, but Lamb could be...hasn't seemed to be.  Zeke was the bell cow, but hasn't said a peep about people putting Pollard up there.  And of course Dak could be an MVP, and the guy who's getting all the attention, and he's always defecting it to the other guys and the OL.

Just a great group of guys who's not letting this get to their heads.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

The best part about this team is the Chemistry.
Like really, for a team in the spotlight like Dallas is, for as hype as all the offensive Skill players get, and even Diggs...they can be arrogant, brash and cocky.  But yet, they all seem to be genuinely happy for the other guys.   
We know Coop isn't a Diva, but Lamb could be...hasn't seemed to be.  Zeke was the bell cow, but hasn't said a peep about people putting Pollard up there.  And of course Dak could be an MVP, and the guy who's getting all the attention, and he's always defecting it to the other guys and the OL.
Just a great group of guys who's not letting this get to their heads.

All starts with Dak imo. Dude is the best leader and rep we’ve had on the cowboys since Troy and I think he’s better than Troy ever was ( plus aikman had jimmy)
  • Hook 'Em 2