Texas Football 2021 In-Season Thread: Can we get a redo?

BurntOrange&White

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Just snag Traylor, keep Davis, keep Drayton, snag Samples and whoever the fuck can recruit AND maximize the players skills. Mother fuck

I want everyone gone, including Davis and Drayton. IDGAF if they're good coaches or recruiters, they're replaceable. This program needs a complete enema.

Just now, Pancho said:

CDC doesn’t need to be fired. Sark probably does.

yeah, I have no issues keeping CDC. Sark and the entire staff (davis included) can get fucked. I dont have any issues with his rant, but he's still a part of this fucking atrocious defense. 

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Look at Alabama coaches between Stallings and Saban.  There was nothing wrong with Alabama as an institution that prevented them from winning football games - except the fact that they laughably hired a bunch of fucking bums for a big time job.  That’s where we are.   Alabama said enough is enough and made Saban an offer he couldn’t refuse.  That’s what has to happen here.  Whether it’s an NFL coach or a proven college coach, it’s time to stop fucking around and hire a star.

Pretty much spot on.  A program with our resources really ought to be able to hire someone with some skins on the wall.  When Mack took the job at least he was challenging perennial # 1 FSU for ACC titles.   Strong was hired based on his success at Louisville but they weren't even playing in a real football conference during that time.   Herman's years at UH were mostly all hype, 1 really good season in a weak football conference.   Only just 5-6 years ago Sark was showing up drunk at work.  Wat da fuq were they thinking?

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

yeah, I have no issues keeping CDC. Sark and the entire staff (davis included) can get fucked. I dont have any issues with his rant, but he's still a part of this fucking atrocious defense. 

Well and some posters can't seem to grasp that CDC didn't hire Sark. 

4 minutes ago, mhsurly95 said:

Pretty much spot on.  A program with our resources really ought to be able to hire someone with some skins on the wall.  When Mack took the job at least he was challenging perennial # 1 FSU for ACC titles.   Strong was hired based on his success at Louisville but they weren't even playing in a real football conference during that time.   Herman's years at UH were mostly all hype, 1 really good season in a weak football conference.   Only just 5-6 years ago Sark was showing up drunk at work.  Wat da fuq were they thinking?

It was a Jerry Jones “bargain” hire that was going to make CDC look like a genius. 

Good lord……..that awkward moment when you pass the guys in town from the Liberty Bowl in the the hallway of the east side and they’re commenting on how they’re taking a pass on Texas.  

• BurntOrange&White changed the title to Texas Football 2021 In-Season Thread: Can we get a redo?