Oregon @ Ohio State, FOX, 11 am

Parliament

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

40 minutes ago, Zeus said:

All Samsungs start out like that, then they bloat their OS until you need to get the next new phone. They got sued for doing it along with apple.

Why wouldn't you just let the ball bounce around and take 5 more ticks off the clock there fuck

Actually, my S7 Edge lasted 5.5+ years, only needed 1 battery change even after all my abuse and trips to Taiwan and all over both urban and rural Japan. It lives on as a wifi computer/jukebox.

Only got the new phone 6 months early because T-mobile is turning down Sprint's network at the end of the year.

Edited by BachelorTrek

13 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Actually, my S7 Edge lasted 5.5+ years, only needed 1 battery change even after all my abuse and trips to Taiwan and all over both urban and rural Japan. It lives on as a wifi computer/jukebox.

Only got the new phone 6 months early because T-mobile is turning down Sprint's network at the end of the year.

Man my S7 edge was the last samshit I'll ever own, the keyboard and maps don't work worth a fuck even with all Samsung's special animations turned off. I looked it up and the updates nerfed the phone and Samsung's OS runs on top of android, always gonna be slower than just native android.

Stroud isn't as good as Fields, but he's pretty darn good.  Gets bailed out by his WR's, but so what.  It moves the chains just the same.

Our DL is overrated.  Again.  We draft all these stars, but they're a half step late getting to the QB every time.

Our real problem is the structure, and play calling of our defense.  So often, we leave a guy wide open.  We have a position coach as our DC; Kerry Coombes.  Dude's a tremendous position coach, but isn't meant to be the boss.

Yeah, we'll still be favored through the whole B1G season, but so what.  If we don't fix this we'll get drilled in the playoffs.