Kevin Durant Longhorn Legend

Patrick Bateman

Think and feel however the fuck you want to, because when it’s all said and done KD is going to have been the best player on every championship team he’s a part of. Surrounded by greatness he continially transcends greatness when the lights shine brightest. Year after championship winning year. KD MOTHERFUCKERS 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

I heard him say "Lebron is gonna yam on you." Not sure what that means. Maybe you can translate

This is how we know you didn't play basketball. I will let Derka explain. 

Edited by Thatguy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

You can imagine - especially in the past 2 years - he's heard every heckle in the book, and the one that almost sets him off to go full Vernon Maxwell on a fan is  is "UT is butt".

Vince Young getting in fights with Sooner fans at a club for the Horns down.

There is truly something great with this university that players love and will defend til the day they die. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

Dude why don't you just go suck some more Lebron dick instead of trolling every post I make

I am going to call Bron and ask him to apologize for whatever he did to your mom so you will stop being so angry at him and repping anyone who posts anything negative about him or the Cavs. Your obsession with him is unhealthy. So much so you take joy in this GSW team for the simple fact that it might mean LEBRON doesn't get more rings. The rest of us normal humans are simply happy to see KD get his. There are many people on this board that talked shit about Lebron back in that Dallas series. Like most real men(and women not sure) they have realized Dallas was a long time ago and Bron has been an absolute joy to watch since. However, you are the captain of your own Titanic, and the band is on deck. Godspeed my friend.