Cowboys Vs Patriots Game chat

Sgt Hulk

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

I was kind of wondering if when he tried to run for that first down and got tripped at the ankles if he wasn't going to be dinged.  Not like he has had ankle problems or anything.  

Whatever. It'd be addition by subtraction if Dak went out. /futureman /RexKramer

(Had to add the slashes cuz a few of you are apparently too fucking stupid to recognize sarcasm. See upthread.)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:
We have a BYE so hopefully he can be game ready. I just wish we had taken the damn backup position more seriously though. 

This is a tad worrisome. Isn't a calf strain what Aaron Rodgers struggled with, off and on, for two or three seasons?

Hope it's nothing like that.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
grammar
  • Hook 'Em 1

I was flipping channels going to watch 60 minutes and notice the cowboys game was delaying it due to overtime. So I watched for a minute and they showed Mac Jones on the sidelines several times. Since I very seldom even see a few minutes of professional football anymore, please tell me does he always look like he's about to break out in tears?

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Haha 2