Game Week: Baylor

Wulaw Horn

So a lot of applicants will say to me, "Lobo, you know a lot about different colleges.  What would you say is the hardest part about attending Baylor?"  

Like, what would y'all say is the hardest part?

Just now, Lobo said:

So a lot of applicants will say to me, "Lobo, you know a lot about different colleges.  What would you say is the hardest part about attending Baylor?"  

Like, what would y'all say is the hardest part?

Well, it's the constant rape.

6 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

It sucks that it’s almost Saturday and I’ve given hardly any thought to the game on Saturday. Maybe I’m not alone in almost not giving a fuck? 

There was a time we did not give a fuck because it was an automatic W. Now we don't give a fuck because we have been useless the last couple of 4th quarters to top off a decade with style.

20 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If the player(s) think Waco is a top 3 hard place to play, we are fucked when we change leagues.

Lulz, Waco a tough place to play?  Let's get some perspective here.  They spent $600 million on their dream stadium and it seats 45,000 people.  That is a fucking joke of a place to play.

12 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Lulz, Waco a tough place to play?  Let's get some perspective here.  They spent $600 million on their dream stadium and it seats 45,000 people.  That is a fucking joke of a place to play.

And they still have the big grass lot across the highway that people use to park for free. 

15 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

It sucks that it’s almost Saturday and I’ve given hardly any thought to the game on Saturday. Maybe I’m not alone in almost not giving a fuck? 

Yeah- it sucks to look forward to football season all throughout the spring and summer and then have your team go out and shit the bed for 2 straight 4th quarters after having the games in hand and render the season meaningless barely half way through. I’ll watch the game this weekend but only because I don’t happen to have any kids sports interfering with the game like every other 11 am start we’ve had this season.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It's the one-way rivalry. . .most Baylor fans would gladly take a bunch of losses if we could beat Texas, the Horns are our OU, except the week we play TCU.

It's been about 11 years since I drunk staggered over to ShaggyBevo from the Baylorfans cesspool to troll you guys. . .since then I stopped drinking and stopped giving money to Baylor but I have to admire what Matt Rhule and Dave Aranda accomplished after Judge Starr, Ian McCaw, and Art Briles got ran out of town and they hired a woman president.

Just giving credit where it's due.

Not to get all sentimental, but I'll take UT hubris all day long over the shite posts on whatever BU site is still around. What can I say, I'm Presbyterian - and being around all those baptists taught me how to be an actual Christian.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If the player(s) think Waco is a top 3 hard place to play, we are fucked when we change leagues.

Well to be fair, gang rape isnt happening or being blindly swept under the rug and largely forgotten in any of our future conference mates communities.  I might add that players aren't being murdered by other teammates in places like Nashville, T-town or the plains.

8 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

Well to be fair, gang rape isnt happening or being blindly swept under the rug and largely forgotten in any of our future conference mates communities. 

Uhhhhh.....  LSU from last year ring a bell?

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30329382/report-lsu-ignored-sexual-assault-complaints-football-players

I might add that players aren't being murdered by other teammates in places like Nashville, T-town or the plains.

I'm also not aware of any team on team murders in the SEC but Auburn has had three or four dudes shot dead in the last 10 years and LSU had some guys participate in the murder of someone over a Playstation a few years ago - but they walked on self defense if memory serves correctly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

look at all the poo poo leaking from that toilet bowl it's really hard place to play

6980488463_e6ed42f5e2_b.jpg

Is that a real rendering?   Like somebody paid for that?

17 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Uhhhhh.....  LSU from last year ring a bell?

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30329382/report-lsu-ignored-sexual-assault-complaints-football-players

I'm also not aware of any team on team murders in the SEC but Auburn has had three or four dudes shot dead in the last 10 years and LSU had some guys participate in the murder of someone over a Playstation a few years ago - but they walked on self defense if memory serves correctly.

Sounds like Baylor would have been a better fit than us

• Hook 'Em 2

23 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I think he's worried about the whole rape thing. You never know who it could happen to this day and age... But then again, as often as it's happened to us over the past decade+ by teams with half a pulse and a few with no pulse at all, you think we would either be pros at it so anywhere we play it would be just another day grabbing our ankles or we would've gotten pissed the fuçk off that we would have ended this shit like 10+ years ago, instead of trending more towards being the other Kansas without basketball...  At least we still have another 90 years to go of this shit before we start celebrating winning halftime...

7 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Bunch of pussies in here as usual lol. Sark knows we can’t hold a 20 point lead so he’s gonna get us up by 40 in the first half and then just coast to a 21 point win. Show me a loss. 

Might want to say “going forward” after that last sentence. Otherwise I can show you three. 

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Bunch of pussies in here as usual lol. Sark knows we can’t hold a 20 point lead so he’s gonna get us up by 40 in the first half and then just coast to a 21 point win. Show me a loss. 

We should play possum on offense in the first half, then drop 40 in the second.

1 minute ago, HuntinHorn said:

Sorry if already asked but is there a place to stream the game on my IPad? Dish has shut off channel 8 so I can’t run it on my deer lease TV, nor my iPad through ESPN. ESPN requires my provider to stream so that’s a no go as well.

I'd just stay out all day hunting while following the game thread. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

Sorry if already asked but is there a place to stream the game on my IPad? Dish has shut off channel 8 so I can’t run it on my deer lease TV, nor my iPad through ESPN. ESPN requires my provider to stream so that’s a no go as well.

Don’t watch. It won’t make you happy even if they win. 

36 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

Puffer works well if Dish or some other provider has removed ABC. It's free to log in.   https://puffer.stanford.edu/player/

KGO-TV is ABC in S.F. 

• Like 1