[Game Thread] Texas at Baylor 11am on ABC

GreenspointTexas

Moore dropped the slant for 6 against osu.  fumbled today, dropped a easy TD catch, and then dropped another pass that resulted in an interception.  He should never play another snap.  As coaches, you cannot let players like that keep getting playing time.  I don't care how bad the other WRs are, just get them on the field to create some competition.  Pull his fucking scholarship and let him transfer to UH like his brother.

• Hook 'Em 2

I have defended Sark because I think he needs to get better players before we judge BUT a good coach would bench Moore the rest of the game.  Shit, I am a Pats fan and when a guy fumbles Belichick will make him inactive the next week.  Moore has 3 horrific screw ups now.  Shouldn’t see the field the rest of the game.  May as well let Brock be the WR at this point.

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0

Just now, VaLonghorn99 said:

Joshua Moore not having a good day. Let's score on the opening drive of the second half. Close game, high stakes so far. 

Two consecutive plays where he fucked up: 1) dropped well placed TD throw and 2) tipped pass over the middle leading to INT.

We could use a massive overhaul in the WR corps.

Just now, stork642 said:

Casey needs to also throw a better ball on a short pass like that.  He threw a hard pass behind Moore.  Moore seems pretty fragile.  We are missing Whittington badly. 

What about the fumble? Or the dropped easy TD?

hes directly the reason we arent up 28-10 or 35-10

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to [Game Thread] Texas at Baylor 11am on ABC