Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

At this point why not take Quay?  If we got him, flipped JoJo, and Cain looked elsewhere the offensive side has a better outlook minus the shit job of OL.  

Quay has the look of a guy who will be in the transfer portal 6 months after signing, but beggars can’t be choosers, so I think I would take a chance on him too. We are not in a position to be picky.

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

At this point why not take Quay?  If we got him, flipped JoJo, and Cain looked elsewhere the offensive side has a better outlook minus the shit job of OL.  

I would trust a coach like Strong to be able to possibly keep a kid like Quay engaged and on campus.  Guys like Herman, no way.

I was listening to big titty Taylor Estes who said the players hate Tom.  After recruiting Bru McCoy, Herman refused to acknowledge him in the hallways when Bru would say hi.  She said he would just ignore him and walk by.  She also stated when they all flew to California to convince him to stay, Bru simply told Herman he doesn’t want to play for him if he can’t even acknowledge him as a player.  I know McCoy is huge flake but it’s also an indictment of what an asshole Herman is. 

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

I would trust a coach like Strong to be able to possibly keep a kid like Quay engaged and on campus.  Guys like Herman, no way.

I was listening to big titty Taylor Estes who said the players hate Tom.  After recruiting Bru McCoy, Herman refused to acknowledge him in the hallways when Bru would say hi.  She said he would just ignore him and walk by.  She also stated when they all flew to California to convince him to stay, Bru simply told Herman he doesn’t want to play for him if he can’t even acknowledge him as a player.  I know McCoy is huge flake but it’s also an indictment of what an asshole Herman is. 

Yep, and everyone thought it was just a comedy routine Herman had going on about not acknowledging his special team players by name.  TH is just a stupid fuck, plain and simple.

• Hook 'Em 1

So in the last 24 hours we have had multiple guys either enter portal or declare for draft (probably not get drafted), recruit get arrested for carjacking, top target commit to our in state rival and have the AD come out with a half ass statement about keeping our DBag HC. Pretty awesome stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, kwood4408 said:

So in the last 24 hours we have had multiple guys either enter portal or declare for draft (probably not get drafted), recruit get arrested for carjacking, top target commit to our in state rival and have the AD come out with a half ass statement about keeping our DBag HC. Pretty awesome stuff.

who portal'd?

9 minutes ago, kwood4408 said:

We’re Texas!

9 minutes ago, kwood4408 said:

Carson was the most recent one to hit portal and Graham to enter draft. Seems like everytime I open Twitter it’s a portal or draft announcement.

It's just that time of year - none of the roster movement was a big surprise. The carjacking on the other hand...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

Roach is reporting that Ibraheem was arrested last night for a carjacking and evading police. Holy shit.

Damn you fuckers are quick. 

If he's referring to the tweet from Taglienti, just know that Mike Taglienti is a police officer and an aggy redass who's not above lying/exaggerating to make a UT commit look bad.

Just throwing it out there.

Edited by satyanash
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, kwood4408 said:

Carson was the most recent one to hit portal and Graham to enter draft. Seems like everytime I open Twitter it’s a portal or draft announcement.

Carson? 

Guy can't even get on the field. Freshman passed him up this year.

Good chance the 2021 freshman will as well. 

Graham is a senior. He will play in the NFL no matter what. So why stick around and play for free. I like the idea of players going to the NFL not playing in the bowl game so younger players get more snaps