Burnt Ends Dinner Location

immamac

Dinner Location  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Where?

• Houston
    • Austin

We have San Antonio and Houston as options, we can arrange for transportation from Austin/Dallas to Houston or San Antonio.

We can also do it in Austin, but need to know where people are willing to go. We can't have a limp dick showing with no one coming to the dinner and it's just me and RGBIII hanging out with the TE's for 2 hours. 

There are currently 51 active Burnt Ends Points members so we will also need a general headcount of those who cannot make it and would like to give their spot to a flats member of their choosing or of our choosing, I'll be sending an email to all of you to get RSVP, but need to know location first.

Food and beverages will be paid for, transportation will be extra if you choose the party bus option. (we are going to charter a vonlane if there's enough interest, not the cherry bomb) 

We will be having an Auction for some signed merch and all proceeds will go to the players, we will also have merch for sale with the opportunity for that merch to be signed by the players, again going directly to them.

My preferences:

1. Austin - Let's do Fogo de Chao, and see how much damage we can do.

2. San Antonio - The Whatburger off of 1604 is convenient

3. Houston - I'm sure Pinkertons would love to host us (if Treasures is out).

Also, please let us know if you're looking for serious answers on restaurants.

It's going to be done by Pinkertons regardless of location. We have been very transparent about any money we save goes to the players and we are going to be able to do it with Pinkertons for very reasonable costs on the food (not retail prices). 

I'd love to do Fogo, but that would cost 8k by itself. for 65 people + booze easily. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, JRLonghorn said:

Any chance for Saturday night? Pretty much impossible to get out of work and drive from DFW on a Thursday or Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys are going home after finals before the bowl for a little bit while they can and while they can't practice.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, immamac said:

anyone know anyone who works at the Austonian? hit me up in DM's I have an idea. 

Are you wanting to do something up on that ~53rd floor space?   

• 3 weeks later...