• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

This is what happens when you schedule a fucking FCS Texas State University. It will continue every year until they schedule a REAL opponent.

CHIEF
Texas State has two REAL national football championships.

They need to quit scheduling bullshit crap opponents like aggy.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Pretty much.  I love trolling those dumbasses but most of the time they can't comprehend the subtlety of what I'm saying.  They just know a sip troll is in their midst.

Your problem is that you're not selling the "Hey I drink from the jizzjar regularly" angle hard enough

I saw in Sam's twitter mentions that aggy is trying to claim that the Austin airport was named after an aggy. Note to aggy: Contrary to your claims, as usual, you're wrong: Austin Bergstrom Airport was named after the former Air Force Base on which the airport is located. The difference may be too subtle for aggy to grasp.

Bergstrom AFB was named in honor of the first Austinite whose plane was shot down in WW2, Capt John Bergstrom, who happened to be an aggy and a dumb sonofabitch.

I saw in Sam's twitter mentions that aggy is trying to claim that the Austin airport was named after an aggy. Note to aggy: Contrary to your claims, as usual, you're wrong: Austin Bergstrom Airport was named after the former Air Force Base on which the airport is located. The difference may be too subtle for aggy to grasp.
Bergstrom AFB was named in honor of the first Austinite whose plane was shot down in WW2, Capt John Bergstrom, who happened to be an aggy and a dumb sonofabitch.

I prefer pilots that dont get shot down/ aggykin
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The only thing more pathetic than Lucci’s takes on football are his thirsty likes on all famous women on twitter. I guess he’s trying to throw people off the gay talk 

Him drinking Kandice Matthews' bathwater on twitter all the time is so cringeworthy. Here's an example: