• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

All that money spent on Kyle field and it looks to have been built with an Erector set. 

it serves one valuable purpose for Longhorns-- anytime you hear anyone say anything gushingly positive about "renovated Kyle Field!", you can stop taking them seriously, because they're clearly not paying attention

8 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

ac617102c791b3a2e40cbbf84f813517.jpg

Cowboy boots with cut off jean shorts.... faggy aggys

So much wrong in this pic......Erector set stadium. Dual fashion faux pas with the frat boys wearing matching jorts and boots, along with their friend in his sister's skinny jeans rolled at the ankles with crocs. 

Lastly, not one of them even noticing the yummy mummy with the stroller.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I was referring to bleachergate from the last decade.

I knew what you were talking about.  Even so, it's pretty interesting that Houston has a much nicer stadium than A&M, given that the ags spent half a billion on theirs.

13 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

ac617102c791b3a2e40cbbf84f813517.jpg

Cowboy boots with cut off jean shorts.... faggy aggys

There's a lot to unpack in this picture, but I'll do my best. 

1. There are no girls hanging out with them.

2. There appears to be one beer between the six of them. And said beer holder is also holding a water. Because light beer isn't hydrating at all and makes you really thirsty. 

3. The only guy dressed appropriately (as in not like a complete fucking goober) is wearing a damn lanyard out of his pocket. 

4. It appears that one ag in the back right is wearing a driver's cap. Do you know who else wears a driver's cap? Bryson Dechambeau. He went to SMU and we actually overlapped there. He's a US Amateur and NCAA Individual champion, and has won 5 times on the PGA Tour at just 25. And does he pull off a driver's cap? No. It still looks fucking stupid. Undergrad aggy at a tailgate? Zero chance, if not negative of pulling it off. Use the trashcan to your left, find a beer to wash down a pull of some Jim Beam, and try and find a female that doesn't have four legs. 

5. Ginger kid needs a fucking haircut yesterday. 

6. Pretty sure those crocs aren't even on brand. 

7. They have ruined 3 perfectly good pairs of jeans. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

2. There appears to be one beer between the six of them. And said beer holder is also holding a water. Because light beer isn't hydrating at all and makes you really thirsty. 

3. The only guy dressed appropriately (as in not like a complete fucking goober) is wearing a damn lanyard out of his pocket. 

4. It appears that one ag in the back right is wearing a driver's cap. Do you know who else wears a driver's cap? Bryson Dechambeau. He went to SMU and we actually overlapped there. He's a US Amateur and NCAA Individual champion, and has won 5 times on the PGA Tour at just 25. And does he pull off a driver's cap? No. It still looks fucking stupid. Undergrad aggy at a tailgate? Zero chance, if not negative of pulling it off. Use the trashcan to your left, find a beer to wash down a pull of some Jim Beam, and try and find a female that doesn't have four legs. 

8. Fuck aggy and the sheep they rode in on. 

T

They did that when they wore out the knees at the local gloryholes. After that, there's not much left to do with them. If you keep using them as originally planned, it could damage the knees. Besides, it's easier to draw attention to your square-toe boots with cutoffs.
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, ztejas said:

What about the confident kid with his arms crossed?

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Olin Buchanan is just such a chode

I have a collection of Olin's "Hall of Fame." The guy has found his home at TexAgs.

Mentioning Leon O'Neal as being similarly compelling as an orator as Marc Anthony, Abraham Lincoln, and JFK is a perfect representation of the cringeworthy nature of the A&M education.

I actually don't mind Olin saying that. Every media member wants something to write about, and Leon never stops running his trap, so of course he wants Leon to go there and stir the pot, as opposed to some other player that will go there and give the corporate standard media speech.

3 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I actually don't mind Olin saying that. Every media member wants something to write about, and Leon never stops running his trap, so of course he wants Leon to go there and stir the pot, as opposed to some other player that will go there and give the corporate standard media speech.

What A&M does with their Homerics and hero worship is understandable, but coming from an institution of higher education, it is an embarrassment in its lack of intellectual honesty and academic integrity.

28 minutes ago, texaslong said:

If O'Neal was a Longhorn, Looch and the rest of the aggy nation would be calling him classless and trash. Looch would be tweeting about it everyday like he does Sam. 

Looch has praised any and everyone who does the Horns down in front of Tom Herman, Vince Young, etc., but when Kody Clemens shoots a Horns up to the aggy dugout after a home run, he says he wouldn't mind it if a group of aggys waited out in the parking lot to beat Kody to a pulp for being "classless". 

He's truly a disgusting human being. 

• Like 2