Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

18 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Why are the ags so obsessed with us still?  Don't they have some big new and improved rival in the SEC?  Why don't they post pictures of upside-down LSU gear, or upside-down Ole Miss gear, or whatever?  Surely they no longer need to be the anti-Texas in order to validate themselves... right?

Wait. You mean it's not just magazine covers?

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

It has now been one week since I lived amongst the cult. Here is the primary cultural difference I have noticed so far:

A seriously impossible to overstate reduction in the number of loudmouthed fat-asses I encounter on a daily basis.

I mean, every college on Earth can cherry-pick their student body to find a few attractive people of either/any gender, and that includes aggy. Nevertheless, any random sampling at Northgate will include a statistically healthy plurality of incredibly unhealthy lard-butts, from the student population, faculty, staff, and employees of the various businesses associated with the university.

UNC looks a lot like UT Austin in many ways, but I have to admit, my first approximation is a probability that they are in general somewhat healthier.

Compared to aggy, though, and the difference is stark.

If aggy wants to bring back bonfire, my recommendation is a liposuction drive, with the donations lit by their burning desire not to exceed the weight limit on most freight elevators. Not sure the flames would subside before the next year's event, though. Even 2% compliance would be a shitload of farmer blubber.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

It has now been one week since I lived amongst the cult. Here is the primary cultural difference I have noticed so far:

A seriously impossible to overstate reduction in the number of loudmouthed fat-asses I encounter on a daily basis.

I mean, every college on Earth can cherry-pick their student body to find a few attractive people of either/any gender, and that includes aggy. Nevertheless, any random sampling at Northgate will include a statistically healthy plurality of incredibly unhealthy lard-butts, from the student population, faculty, staff, and employees of the various businesses associated with the university.

UNC looks a lot like UT Austin in many ways, but I have to admit, my first approximation is a probability that they are in general somewhat healthier.

If aggy wants to bring back bonfire, my recommendation is a liposuction drive, with the donations lit by their burning desire not to exceed the weight limit on most freight elevators. Not sure the flames would subside before the next year's event, though. Even 2% compliance would be a shitload of farmer blubber.

Now you are somewhere other than College Station, is it the same?

Do the mentally retarded in other parts of the country wear maroon, squeeze their testicles in public, insist their fake military costumes qualify as active duty military, and generally act like redneck pieces of crap, or is this behavior only predominantly found in Texas?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Now you are somewhere other than College Station, is it the same?

Do the mentally retarded in other parts of the country wear maroon, squeeze their testicles in public, insist their fake military costumes qualify as active duty military, and generally act like redneck pieces of crap, or is this behavior only predominantly found in Texas?

The people of Walmart in central North Carolina do not seem noticeably more intelligent than their Brazos Valley counterparts, but they are clearly more hygienic, polite, and devoid of maroon. I have seen no crotch grabbing nor heard any whooping.

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm still among them....even wore one of my burnt orange UT t-shirts out to lunch today and got the usual stares.   Somebody's gotta do the missionary work.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Bigpoppapump said:

I second, creating a thread of pure repetition that states I would not move to college Station (proper capitalization, the station is lit), for $75 mill.

Assuming I had that contract, I'd take the money and go over there and do fuck-all for a year and have them fire my ass after a winless season.

Fng aggy !!! I work along side so many of those d bags, that it’s almost comical. Every time they go past my office area, full of Longhorn memorabilia, they hang their heads in shame!

I never have to hear their “Whoops” during meetings. Yes - I added the “S”! I set them straight years ago!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The people of Walmart in central North Carolina do not seem noticeably more intelligent than their Brazos Valley counterparts, but they are clearly more hygienic, polite, and devoid of maroon. I have seen no crotch grabbing nor heard any whooping.

I had no idea of the actual level of suffering you and yours were dealing with during your sentence until your liberation and subsequent posts. It makes me a bit…verklempt.

24 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

I had no idea of the actual level of suffering you and yours were dealing with during your sentence until your liberation and subsequent posts. It makes me a bit…verklempt.

To be honest, I feel like a moron for not having left sooner. There were reasons, but looking back, I tolerated a lot of aggy bullshit for no other reason than the fact that I was just used to it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

To be honest, I feel like a moron for not having left sooner. There were reasons, but looking back, I tolerated a lot of aggy bullshit for no other reason than the fact that I was just used to it.

And, coupled with your comment about getting used to it, I can imagine the idea of a move hassle tends to lend to a bit of procrastination. Congrats on your move, sir.

I went to SEC Rant to check the pulse of LSU fans on the upcoming game.  Found aggy talking boycott of the entire site since they are so put upon (poooooor aggyyyyyyyyyy!)

A Day Without aggy.  That will show them how important we are!  Woop!

https://www.secrant.com/rant/texas-a-m-sports/proposed-moratorium-on-rant-posting/84859405/

• Like 1

You in Chapel Hill?

You 123 miles from the nearest JITB.

Congrats on your Great Escape.

a016832eb5074696b57b467ec59e88ba.gif
  • Like 2

I went to SEC Rant to check the pulse of LSU fans on the upcoming game.  Found aggy talking boycott of the entire site since they are so put upon (poooooor aggyyyyyyyyyy!)
https://www.secrant.com/rant/texas-a-m-sports/proposed-moratorium-on-rant-posting/84859405/
How pathetic. Wonder which conference these incel wankers jump to next since the SEC SEC SEC am so meanies.
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
37 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

How pathetic. Wonder which conference these incel wankers jump to next since the SEC SEC SEC am so meanies.

They'll go independent and add independent conference champions on their wall every year. The "hall of champions" will be filled with participation trophies!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sushihorn said:

Holy shit. aggy butthurt by mean 'ole SEC Rant. That whole fan base is cucked. Getting slapped by MeeMaw's ovaries not enough for them I guess.

I love the dissenting responses: https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/i-leave-for-a-short-amount-of-time-and-aggy-goes-on-strike/84880347/

9 hours ago, sushihorn said:

I've been reading that thread and trying to understand what it's about. Apparently aggy is butthurt because rant posters have been giving them grief that they've been getting their asses kicked in recruiting for the past couple weeks. The aggy response is to boycott the board because their secx3 brethren haven't been standing up for them. Such bitches. They need their safe space. 

Edited by Chopper
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, sushihorn said:

So nobody in the Big XII liked aggy then and nobody in the SEC!SEC!SEC! likes aggy now? Sounds about par for the course. They did beat Bama that one time though.

I've been reading that thread and trying to understand what it's about. Apparently aggy is butthurt because rant posters have been giving them grief that they've been getting their asses kicked in recruiting for the past couple weeks. The aggy response is to boycott the board because their secx3 brethren haven't been standing up for them. Such bitches. They need their safe space. 

It’s glorious. There isn’t a big bunch of pussies in college football than aggy. Truly.

Went to a live recording of The Solid Verbal podcast in Dallas last night. Q&A session after the recording, every question asked by the audience was about the podcast/CFB landscape/or the asker’s own team.... except the aggy (class of 87) who asked if the LHN will be a business school case study for failed media investments and how it killed the big 12.

The hosts pretty much called him out for why he’s asking Bc all aggy ever claims is they’re in a better place and that Tx got their cash so it’s certainly not a failure on their end.

• Like 2