• Replies 72.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

More on the aggy revenue issue. There's a big footnote to both their revenues and expenditures. But lazy-ass writers like Scott Bell with DMN run with the numbers aggy provides anyway.

Via Facts & Opinions on twitter

From your own Athletics CFO... "Operating revenue reflects total donations raised, while operating expense does not include donation money that was spent. When A&M’s donation-based capital spending is taken into account, it ended the year with a surplus of about $3M" -Jeff Toole

Edited by Chopper
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Operating revenue reflects total donations raised, while operating expense does not include donation money that was spent.

Seems a little dishonest to me, but what do I know?

Just kidding. I never take anything aggy says at face value. They always lie. This is just one more instance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I think OSU was in the top 10 in revenue for a year or two when Boone's money came in for the stadium renovation. I think we all knew it wasn't a real or sustainable figure, just an anomaly of timing of those donations. 

And you likely saw that nobody cares and people other than Aggies don't bray about it.  In short, you had a normal reaction.

10 minutes ago, nnm said:

This thread is gold for aggy:  

(You might need to hold your nose--it's an OU fan account.  But busting aggy delusions of grandeur is an equal opportunity sport).

I love seeing RudeDawgRules aka Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka racist former intern at PwC, get into arguments with OU Sucks fans.

16 hours ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

Bot on Jimbo 2020 thread just posted a rumor that Cupp broke his leg.  Sucks for the kid of true.  

Texas A&M TE Cupp has surgery on broken ankle

5:57 PM PT
  • ESPN

Texas A&M tight end Baylor Cupp broke his left ankle in the Aggies' scrimmage on Monday and had surgery on Tuesday, coach Jimbo Fisher said.

"Baylor will be out for a while," Fisher said. "He had a plate put on his ankle and tibia on the lower part of his leg. ... Just got rolled up on."

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27382284/texas-te-cupp-surgery-broken-ankle

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Texas A&M TE Cupp has surgery on broken ankle

5:57 PM PT
  • ESPN

Texas A&M tight end Baylor Cupp broke his left ankle in the Aggies' scrimmage on Monday and had surgery on Tuesday, coach Jimbo Fisher said.

"Baylor will be out for a while," Fisher said. "He had a plate put on his ankle and tibia on the lower part of his leg. ... Just got rolled up on."

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27382284/texas-te-cupp-surgery-broken-ankle

Better headline:

Doctors to furl, one Cupp

Those folks in the secsec sure don't care much for aggy:

My top 5 Hate in college football:
bkm1.png
1. Jim Harbaugh. Why is this clown always trying to be different? He’s a very overrated coach who is a prick. 

2. Will Muschump. Let’s be honest here, this guy is an idiot. He thinks screaming and acting tough makes him look like he’s a good coach. The guy is a clown among clowns..... it’s a perfect marriage at uofsc. 

3. Texas A&M. These guys really like being in the SEC. They like talking about how much money they have. They weren’t shite in the big12 and they ain’t shite now. Stfu.... nobody is impressed. 

4. Urban Meyer. Is there a bigger lying, conniving piece of shite garbage then this DB? I don’t know anyone who likes this guy. 

5. Conference pride guy. Really? It’s so embarrassing. Stop it! 

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

bkm1.png
1. Jim Harbaugh. Why is this clown always trying to be different? He’s a very overrated coach who is a prick. 

2. Will Muschump. Let’s be honest here, this guy is an idiot. He thinks screaming and acting tough makes him look like he’s a good coach. The guy is a clown among clowns..... it’s a perfect marriage at uofsc. 

3. Texas A&M. These guys really like being in the SEC. They like talking about how much money they have. They weren’t shite in the big12 and they ain’t shite now. Stfu.... nobody is impressed. 

4. Urban Meyer. Is there a bigger lying, conniving piece of shite garbage then this DB? I don’t know anyone who likes this guy. 

Venn diagram of 3 & 5:

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

bkm1.png

aggies are so good they made it onto the list twice!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, markstanco said:

Really sad that they need a restaurant to confirm they are in the sec. So weird.

Georgia Tech has Waffle House either on campus or close by.  Does a Wednesday Waffle House Show.  (New Georgia Tech HC Geoff Collins is gonna do well there in a few yrs.)

Edited by LTtxfan

There's been Waffle Houses in DFW my entire adult life.  I've been twice in my 20's and both times really drunk after most places were closed, which is the only excuse I had for going.  Your town must be terrible if a Waffle House brings excitement.

• Like 3