• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Might as well get the spot at the College Football Hall of Fame prepared for him right now.

him saying that O'Neal was going to be a superstar just confirms what we already knew, it doesn't take much of anything to be a star at aggy

Hilarious aggy lack of self-awareness over on TOS. Talking about Dabo not giving a NC ring to Kelly Bryant for the 2018 season. The ags seem to be concerned with the character of someone who would dare quit his team before the end of the season expecting some recognition. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3050130

He quit the team. He literally gave up when he wasn't the starter. He doesn't deserve one.
yeah there is, he quit on his team

It is as if not a single aggy has ever heard of E. King Gill, who also quit his team before the end of the season because he wasn't a starter.

I'm with Dabo on that one. Seems to me I remember a Clemson game right after Bryant quit the team where Lawrence got dinged up and it looked serious, like "he's not going to be able to play again today" while they were losing. Sure would have been nice to have a veteran QB, someone who was ostensibly a team leader just 10-14 days earlier, there to step in and lead, but Kelly Bryant is either your starter, or he ain't playin. 

Bryant got to make his point felt during those minutes when it looked like Clemson's unbeaten season was at risk. So now Dabo gets to make his.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I'm with Dabo on that one. Seems to me I remember a Clemson game right after Bryant quit the team where Lawrence got dinged up and it looked serious, like "he's not going to be able to play again today" while they were losing. Sure would have been nice to have a veteran QB, someone who was ostensibly a team leader just 10-14 days earlier, there to step in and lead, but Kelly Bryant is either your starter, or he ain't playin. 

Bryant got to make his point felt during those minutes when it looked like Clemson's unbeaten season was at risk. So now Dabo gets to make his.

I'm indifferent to whether Dabo gives him a ring of not. I just find it hypocritical that an aggy has a problem with a player who quit their team because they weren't good enough to be a starter.

That is exactly what E. King Gill, the "greatest aggy ever to have lived (except that little drug addict boy)" did. Their beloved "12th Man" quit the football team mid season, coming out of the stands during a later exhibition game, and did nothing during that game but stood around with the rest of the substitutes on the sidelines. And the aggys claimed since that day they have hailed him as a hero and considered him emblematic of all that is aggy. 

Heck, their entire team quit at halftime in the first official game the aggy football team ever played.

So if being a quitter is so inseparably intertwined with what it means to be an aggy, why are any of the aggys getting down on Kelly Bryant for being a quitter?

43 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

He is absolutely beating the shit out of aggy today on twitter.  

So is secrant:

Teams that have played in BCS/NY6 Bowls more recently than Texas A&Mbkm1.png:
UConn 
Kansas (won) 
Northern Illinois 
Western Michigan 
Wake Forest 
Hawaii 
Oregon State 

In State rivals Texas and TCU have not only played in, but have won multiple NY6/BCS bowls since Texas A&M last played in one 

Neighboring Houston also has won a NY6 bowl since A&M last played in one 

Brazos Rival Baylor has played in 2 BCS/NY6 bowls since A&M last played in one 

(And no, the Cotton Bowl in 2013 nor the Peach Bowl in 2013 were considered BCS/NY6 bowls at the time A&M played in those two).
-
How embarrassing. 

I literally can’t imagine the humiliation that comes with being a Texas A&N fan. 

Failure after failure. 

Fat arse loss after fat arse loss. 

Milkmen prancing around doing rain dances. 

Gheys everywhere you look. 

Coaches overpaid while consistently underperforming. 

Fans tweeting slurs at high schoolers. 

OOF!
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So is secrant:

UConn 
Kansas (won) 
Northern Illinois 
Western Michigan 
Wake Forest 
Hawaii 
Oregon State 

In State rivals Texas and TCU have not only played in, but have won multiple NY6/BCS bowls since Texas A&M last played in one 

(And no, the Cotton Bowl in 2013 nor the Peach Bowl in 2013 were considered BCS/NY6 bowls at the time A&M played in those two).
-
How embarrassing. 

I literally can’t imagine the humiliation that comes with being a Texas A&N fan. 

Failure after failure. 

OOF!

Brutal! I love it

33 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I'm indifferent to whether Dabo gives him a ring of not. I just find it hypocritical that an aggy has a problem with a player who quit their team because they weren't good enough to be a starter.

That is exactly what E. King Gill, the "greatest aggy ever to have lived (except that little drug addict boy)" did. Their beloved "12th Man" quit the football team mid season, coming out of the stands during a later exhibition game, and did nothing during that game but stood around with the rest of the substitutes on the sidelines. And the aggys claimed since that day they have hailed him as a hero and considered him emblematic of all that is aggy. 

Heck, their entire team quit at halftime in the first official game the aggy football team ever played.

So if being a quitter is so inseparably intertwined with what it means to be an aggy, why are any of the aggys getting down on Kelly Bryant for being a quitter?

Hell, their beloved $75MM coach quit on his last Florida State team at the beginning of the 2017 season, and even officially quit on them and left for aggy before the season was over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Hell, their beloved $75MM coach quit on his last Florida State team at the beginning of the 2017 season, and even officially quit on them and left for aggy before the season was over.

Now to be fair, he had to get to College Station as quickly as possible, because every minute that passed was more of a chance the check wouldn't clear. 

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So is secrant:

UConn 
Kansas (won) 
Northern Illinois 
Western Michigan 
Wake Forest 
Hawaii 
Oregon State 

-
How embarrassing. 

Failure after failure. 

OOF!

That thread was enjoyable.  Ag fans' only response = "we beat LSU."  Yeah, with the help of the refs . . . and for the first time since joining the secsecsec.  Laughably pathetic.

Houston won a NY6 bowl more recently than aggy?  Considering the historical talent disparities of these teams, the coaching mismatch in that game must have been similar to a Neil deGrasse Tyson vs. Johnny 8-ball math-off.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Hilarious aggy lack of self-awareness over on TOS. Talking about Dabo not giving a NC ring to Kelly Bryant for the 2018 season. The ags seem to be concerned with the character of someone who would dare quit his team before the end of the season expecting some recognition. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3050130

It is as if not a single aggy has ever heard of E. King Gill, who also quit his team before the end of the season because he wasn't a starter.

Of course the one idiot loudly protesting that he deserves a ring because they wouldn't have beat aggy without him, and they would have not have won championship if they lost to aggy.....this from the idiots who make rings and T-shirts at the drop of a hat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

That thread was enjoyable.  Ag fans' only response = "we beat LSU."  Yeah, with the help of the refs . . . and for the first time since joining the secsecsec.  Laughably pathetic.

Just had to go check that thread out. They upvote / downvote differential is as huge as I have ever seen anywhere. It is a full-on dogpile on the aggy boys.

I guess the SECSECSEC family thing is not a two-way street, at least where aggy is concerned.  Oh those tears get sweeter by the day.

• Like 2

What's the name of that racist dipshit aggy that got fired from Price Waterhouse? Dan Figurelli? Daniel Figurelli? Something like that. This looks like another one of his socks. I guess he still doesn't have a job.

Edited by Chopper

I thought it was interesting that someone noted Houston Community College is the largest college in Texas with almost 70,000 students, not A&M as aggy claims.

But more interesting was the fact that Houston CC shut down its Qatar campus affiliate because the Jewish professors/instructors sent over there were rejected and kicked out by the Muslim authorities. So aggy must like being a part of the fanatic anti-Semitic culture, as they still brag on their Qatar campus. Guess aggy has another use for those towels of theirs when they travel over there to kiss the mullah ass.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 1

Just had to go check that thread out. They upvote / downvote differential is as huge as I have ever seen anywhere. It is a full-on dogpile on the aggy boys.
I guess the SECSECSEC family thing is not a two-way street, at least where aggy is concerned.  Oh those tears get sweeter by the day.

It really is the SEC and then aggy. Nobody in that conference likes those dipshits.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I thought it was interesting that someone noted Houston Community College is the largest college in Texas with almost 70,000 students, not A&M as aggy claims.

But more interesting was that Houston shut down its Qatar campus affiliate because the Jewish professors/instructors sent over there were rejected and kicked out by the Muslim authorities. So aggy must like being a part of the fanatic anti-Semitic culture, as they still brag on their Qatar campus. Guess aggy has another use for those towels of theirs when they travel over there to kiss the mullah ass.

Just like a sip.  John Sharp has kissed sheep ass, Fisher ass, R.C. ass, goat ass, alligator ass (Hurricane Harvey funding related) and mullah ass.  He likes mullah ass best.  

I truly believe Leon O'Neal is the final missing piece to the puzzle that unlocks the sleeping giant that is Texas A&M. This kid has measurables and unmeasurables that are off the scale. His leaderships skills are growing stronger each and every day - every hour - every minute. The day we have feared as Longhorns is dawning. The chickens have come home to roost, my friends. Our day of reckoning is upon us.

8 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

They're on the hook for $75M to a guy who quit on his team. Irony at its finest.