• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

All we's gotta do is fill-in-the-blank for Corch Jumbo.

Texas A&M chancellor John Sharp gives coach Jimbo Fisher a ...

C’mon, now. Jimbo is creating a masterpiece in College Station. He’s filling in the blank. Like a work of art by Van Gogh. A paint by numbers work of art by Richard Van Gogh. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Wait... let's recap. Since 2002, Texas has won a national championship, played for another one, won a rose, sugar and fiesta bowl, had multiple Heisman finalists, multiple Thorpe award winners, a 2,000 yard rusher, and a true sophomore QB go for 41 total touchdowns to 5 picks.

And this is including probably the worst 8 year stretch in program history. 

But Texas is delusional. Right, aggy. 

Not to mention their fabulous AD abandoned ship after making that world class national championship caliber coach hire with the greatest ever contract.... to go to that downtrodden loser school in Baton Rouge. 

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Wait... let's recap. Since 2002, Texas has won a national championship, played for another one, won a rose, sugar and fiesta bowl, had multiple Heisman finalists, multiple Thorpe award winners, a 2,000 yard rusher, and a true sophomore QB go for 41 total touchdowns to 5 picks.

And this is including probably the worst 8 year stretch in program history. 

But Texas is delusional. Right, aggy. 

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Every accusation is a confession w/ those mouth-breathers. 

Aggy would be a .500 or below in the SEC since they joined (save the first season)  if it had not been for the mandatory three to four  non conference  cup cakes the SEC unofficially mandates for their member schools.   You point this out to them and they just laugh it off and start telling you how great the SEC is and how it's been a big turning point for entire aggy nation.    

Edited by Nueces River Rat

2 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Not to mention their fabulous AD abandoned ship after making that world class national championship caliber coach hire with the greatest ever contract.... to go to that downtrodden loser school in Baton Rouge. 

But, he's an alumnus and LSU was "callin' him home" like Bama did with Bear back in '57.

Just now, Scholz said:

Bowl wins vs the SECSECSEC don't count when they don't want to be there.  Duh.

I remember when Texas didn't want to be in the 2004 Rose Bowl or 2008 Fiesta Bowl. We really got our asses kicked by Michigan and tOSU. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Since A&M jerned the SEC, they's beat Alabama and LSU! Can t.u. say that, no it caint, that's why we's national champaship contenders and y'all aint! can any program that ain't in the SEC say that, wail who cares I say the answer's no

Is that you Chad?

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I remember when Texas didn't want to be in the 2004 Rose Bowl or 2008 Fiesta Bowl. We really got our asses kicked by Michigan and tOSU. 

No way that Vince Young really wanted to be in the 2006 Rose Bowl after not winning the Heisman.  If he had, we would've won by 30.

When I read that TexAgs post I honestly thought they were talking about the aggy fanbase...I thought it was going to be one of those rare moments of self awareness from one of their members...should have known better.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Drew said:

When I read that TexAgs post I honestly thought they were talking about the aggy fanbase...I thought it was going to be one of those rare moments of self awareness from one of their members...should have known better.

The posters on Texags are “special”

13 hours ago, Machinator said:

EAsClxSU0AQMvv_?format=jpg&name=small

"i've never seen a fanbase pump the heisman hype train so hard over a pedestrian run-first yadda yadda full aggy"

Can someone, anyone, point to an Ehlinger Heisman hypetrain?   Anywhere in spacetime is acceptable.  Other side of an event horizon, down a wormhole, psychic plane, astral plane, ethereal plane, full aggy plane.

Anywhere.

Mentioned?  Yes..

Foaming at the mouth?

The delusion required to twist full aggy is known.

Attempting artificial reality reconstruction is new.

The roller coaster climb is threatening to reach the von Karman line.

Just now, Patricio Swayze said:

I still contend that texaggy is one of the funniest websites on the internet. Here, we have those fucks talking about how shitty LSU is, but also try to claim their own academics match up with the likes of Stanford and UCLA. L oh motherfucking L.

http:// https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3048275

Because aggys rarely interact with others outside their own culture, they are largely oblivious to just how different the educational experience is at top-tier schools, as opposed to the largely vocational degree aggys earn at TAMU.

UCLA spent about $3.5B in operating expenses educating about 45,000 students (FY ending June 30, 2018). A&M spent about $1.5B educating 61,000 students.

The aggy fantasy that their discount collegiate model is the envy of academia is pure bullshit.

Schools like aggy spend about $30k on each student for annual operating expenses. Schools such as Texas and UCLA spend in excess of $50k/ student. If the same quality of student could be produced under the aggy model as are produced under the Texas and UCLA models, the state legislatures would be adopt the aggy discount spending model, and reallocating the roughly $2B in annual cost cutting to other priorities.

The education offered at UCLA and Texas is nothing like that offered at TAMU. Spending an extra $2B/yr attracts better professors. It provides better classrooms and better lab equipment. It provides for a completely different educational experience.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Guess they don’t remember the September 2013? hype train of Kenny trill hill after the South Carolina game. 

no see that was justified because he threw for 500 yards against a Top Ten team, he ended up not winning the Heisman because of his bad coach but the hype was accurate and good at that moment in time!

5 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Aggy would be a .500 or below in the SEC since they joined (save the first season)  if it had not been for the mandatory three to four  non conference  cup cakes the SEC unofficially mandates for their member schools.   You point this out to them and they just laugh it off and start telling you how great the SEC is and how it's been a big turning point for entire aggy nation.    

When you run away from home, you're never going to admit you made a mistake.

Edited by Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I still contend that texaggy is one of the funniest websites on the internet. Here, we have those fucks talking about how shitty LSU is, but also try to claim their own academics match up with the likes of Stanford and UCLA. L oh motherfucking L.

http:// https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3048275

winorgetadog

AG

Pretty sad to see the lengths that LSU goes to keep the football program elite while neglecting its academics. I may be wrong here, but I thought that one of the benefits of college football is that a lot of schools generate money from their football programs and distribute some of that to academics. I know most Louisiana folks probably don't give a damn and are totally fine with this move, but c'mon even the governor threatened to shut down the program unless the state agreed to raise taxes enough to keep the school afloat. It's going to hit a tipping point soon. I think that's a microcosm of college football as a whole, but of course LSU is on the extreme end of the spectrum.

Randolph (or somebody), please jump in there and pounce on this statement. Doesn't aggy AD still owe the academic side money?

44 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

A fucking amazing display of aggy-level intelligence.

His "inside expert" for analyzing the football team is the lady with campus PD who writes parking tickets.

His worship of Jimbo Fisher is partially based on the fact Jimbo was "jawing" the refs at the aggy spring game.

Who is this idiot?

• Like 1

Holy shit, so I just went down the rabbit hole on the guy whose source is the person giving tickets in the Kyle Field parking lot. He's apparently Merf Scout, son of David Trout who was a place-kicker in the NFL (two stints with the Steelers -- looks like he missed eight XP's in 1981) and USFL (two-time league champ with the Philadelphia Stars). Merf tried out for the AFL's Pittsburgh Power (as a QB) and kicked for the Huntington Hammer of the Ultimate Indoor Football League. Now it appears he runs a website to help HS football players get college scholarships.

7 hours ago, Drew said:

That was a really weird post. Now granted maybe there is some other UT messageboard out there full of delusional people but while we have our share of koolaid drinkers over here I don't think anybody is seriously predicting a playoff appearance. This year I just want to finally win the Big 12 and put OU in their place...for once.

11 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

WTF is a "sitting national brand"? I missed that class. Is it similar in stature to a "blueblood"?

Its a play and mix on what aggy calls Fisher, a “sitting national championship coach” and their new favorite term for themselves as a “national brand.” It was a fairly clever joke till it had to be explained. 

Edited by SydneyCarton