Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

In other news from aggyland...

STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR, MAN KILLS AND EATS HIS WIFE TO SURVIVE

[https://worldnewsdailyreport]

College Station, TX |44-year old Bruce Franklin was arrested this morning, after he confessed to killing his wife and eating her flesh while he was stuck with her on an escalator.

According to the College Station Police Department, the partially devoured corpse of his wife was lying next to him when he was rescued after being stuck for three days on an escalator.

Mr Franklin immediately confessed that he had reluctantly killed her and eaten almost 12 lbs of her flesh, saying it was necessary to his own survival.

College Station Police Deputy Commissioner Richard 'Sul' Ross, says the accused clearly felt guilty about his crime

Commissioner Ross says the accused started crying as soon as he was freed from the escalator and kept repeating “Why did I do it? Whoop!”

Mr Franklin and his wife, Janet Willis, were coming back from the Chicken when they took an express escalator to reach their apartment on the 2nd floor.

On their way up, the escalator unexpectedly stopped, and the couple was stranded.

Mr Franklin says he hit the alarm and waited, but nothing happened. He investigated his surroundings, but there was no warning text and no escalator emergency phone.

Since they didn’t have their cell phones with them, the couple had no way of reaching the outside world.

Hours went by and no one came. Starting to get desperate, the 300-lb man tried to pry the floor open, planning to climb down the escalator shaft like Bruce Willis in Die Hard. Instead, he was met with a solid concrete wall with the number 13 stenciled on it.

Being on an express escalator, there was no opening for the floors that weren’t served, and Mr. Franklin found himself facing 1/4 floors of solid concrete shaft.

The couple were stuck on an express escalator, and the shaft had no access to the lower floors.

The couple could do nothing but stand there for the rest of the afternoon. And into the night. And then overnight. Then all day the next day.

After about 48 hours, Mr Franklin says he was suffering from severe dehydration and began fearing for his life.

According to his lawyer, Darrel Hunter, Bruce Franklin had no other choice than to kill his wife and ingest her flesh and blood if he wanted to survive.

Mr Hunter says his client is in fact a victim and that Ms Willis’ death was caused by the negligence of the residential building’s security staff.

Despite his lawyer’s claims, Mr Franklin now faces a total of 14 charges, including second degree murder and cannibalism. He could face up to 75 years in prison.

41fdd3c85bae8a88b58818404f06358e.jpg

13d8912d64d89293c9e0d02dd5c06089.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

aggy vet school let me know I was clear to have the dog spayed following all her medical issues. They told me today I was welcome to schedule that with them. I asked how much they would charge. 

"Between $1200 and $2400."

I just hung up the phone. 

I guess the rest of that school is struggling to pay for the football program. 

My vet quoted $230.

• Like 1

Their media guide cover trio:

- dude with 60 career tackles

- SITTING national award winner (Ray Guy; one of the least useful from the team’s perspective)

- hair above average QB

Seems like a year they should’ve done a senior collage or focused more on the 125th anniversary.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano

6 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Hahahahaha those fucking dorks switched from kool aid to meth:

http:// https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3047721

The stupidity of that which is Texas A&M is astounding.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2716115/last
SACR
AG
His take on A&M being a reform school or why they taught military science is laughably uninformed. He'll probably get some of those mouth-breathers to believe it, though.

The Morrill Land Grant Acts had two goals, to begin teaching agriculture and engineering to the general populace to increase farming and manufacturing yields, and to provide officers for the Union Army for the war effort. Ignoramuses like******** forget that the Acts were passed during the Civil War, and a part of their purpose was to help the war effort.

It isn't a coincidence that A&M did not begin classes until 1876, AFTER the Civil War was over. The South did not want to provide officers for the military for the North.

If one reads their first school yearbook (https://bookreader.library.tamu.edu/book.php?id=yb1895&getbook=Go#page/n37/mode/2up), numbered page 33, it clearly states:

This school was one time a rough, unprincipled and uncultivated boys whose parents were ashamed of them...."

"Parents no longer send their sons here so it may serve the purpose of a House of Correction."

But let me guess, that yearbook was written by a "sip' who was part of a grand, "burnt orange media conspiracy" before burnt orange ever existed as a color.

Yes, Texas A&M was established as a reform school. Not a "military academy." It was a glorified high school for piece of crap farm kids whose parents didn't even want anything to do with them.

And the thought that while Texas was under military occupation the people of Texas refused to operate military colleges run by former Confederate officers (under the direction of Jefferson Davis) because the concern was that the state of Texas would be supplying highly trained officers for federal service is something only an idiot of aggy mental incapacity could believe to be true.

When Texas was under military occupation after the insurrection, Congress didn't allow any military colleges, run by former Confederate leaders, to teach young rebels military tactics.

Because the state under military occupation for insurrection. An insurrection partially lead by the same people who initially were chosen to run Texas A&M. Such as Jefferson Davis Jefferson Davis.

aggys are idiots beyond belief.

12 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

reminder of what the University of Texas is, and what A&M is

https://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2019/07/2019-meta-ranking-of-flagship-us-law-reviews.html

prRank = US News Peer Reputation score ranking;
usnRank = Overall US News school ranking;
wluRank = Washington & Lee Law Journal Ranking;
gRank = Google Scholar Metrics ranking;
wlu(IF)Rank = Washington & Lee Law Journal Impact Factor Ranking.

Journal MetaRank prRank usnRank wluRank gRank wlu(IF)Rank
Yale Law Journal  1 2 1 1 1 2
Harvard Law Review  2 1 3 2 2 26
Stanford Law Review  3 3 2 4 3 1
Columbia Law Review  4 4 4 5 5 7
Univ. of Pennsylvania Law Review 5 9 7 3 4 3
NYU Law Review 6 6 6 11 13 12
Virginia Law Review  6 9 8 7 12 5
California Law Review  8 7 9 15 7 17
Georgetown Law Journal  9 13 14 6 6 8
Michigan Law Review  9 8 10 7 14 5
Univ. of Chicago Law Review 9 5 4 21 9 29
Texas Law Review  12 15 15 10 7 19
.... .... .... ... ... ... ...
Texas A&M Law Review 122 134 133 1000 108 83

Goodness, that is spectacularly shitty.

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Hahahahaha those fucking dorks switched from kool aid to meth:

http:// https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3047721

3.) Brian Williams, Elijah Blades, Leon and Renfro form the most formidable secondary the Aggies have seen since the early 90s and it only gets better next year. Finishes top 40 in pass efficiency D.

Best secondary since the early 90's and that's only good enough to get them into the Top 40 in pass efficiency D?

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Best secondary since the early 90's and that's only good enough to get them into the Top 40 in pass efficiency D?

spacer.png

With the 3 cupcakes plus all of the crappy passing teams in conference, top 40 should be a minimum measure of competence.

Randy needs his ass kicked. Repeatedly.

Aggiebrewer

I've got a sock with a roll of nickels & i want in on this!

Ithird coast..
AG
Hes going to take all this talk about beating him up and run with it like we are planning am actual violent attack on him.

When subpoenas fly....

FYI- Fuck aggy, fuck Gabe Bock, Fuck Billy Liucci, and fuck the rest of the defendants in civil court.

Your posters want to physically harm me, you know it, and you want to take their joint action to physically attack me to civil court..

OK. Cool. Hook 'em.

I will dox every one of your subscribers in federal court.

And then I will go after you, and prevail.

Test me.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Your posters want to physically harm me, you know it, and you want to take their joint action to physically attack me to civil court..

OK. Cool. Hook 'em.

Given their inability to physically harm anyone on a football field, I wouldn’t worry about this.

However, if you were some sort of barnyard animal, I would encourage a witness protection program type strategy.

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

Mond is leaving early to go pro? Does aggy really believe this? That is so awesome.

But wait, there's moar.  In that same thread, they think they are going to play Georgia 3 times this year.

November 23rd - scheduled

December 7th - SEC Championship game

December 28th or January 13th in the playoffs

The only way this happens is if the only aggy regular season loss is Clemson and the only Georgia regular season loss is aggy.

BONUS: about 80% of their prognostications assume as a done deal wins over Saban and daddy.

stupid sips need to get right with the lord.

aggy are on a mission from god.

SITTING NATIONAL BRAND.

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

Mond is leaving early to go pro? Does aggy really believe this? That is so awesome.

"4.) Kellon Mond throws for 3300 yds, runs for 500 and is in the conversation for Heisman in 2020 when the season ends but goes Pro."

5.) Despite improving essentially at every phase of the game except Net Punt average and Rush D, the Aggies still end up with equal record as last year finishing 9-4 after a bowl win but still have a top 5 recruiting class."

No one is going 9-4 and in the Heisman watch in this day and age.  One bad game can cost a QB a Heisman.

Also what are they basing Mond's NFL prospects on, his performance in a 7 OT game v. LSU?

14 hours ago, C-Man said:

spacer.png

You dumbazz sip you just don’t understand how good all those SEC QBs are and how difficult those pro style passing offenses are to defend.  

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

But wait, there's moar.  In that same thread, they think they are going to play Georgia 3 times this year.

The only way this happens is if the only aggy regular season loss is Clemson and the only Georgia regular season loss is aggy.

BONUS: about 80% of their prognostications assume as a done deal wins over Saban and daddy.

SITTING NATIONAL BRAND.

Can't wait to hear the take when Auburn beats them week 4.

SITTING NATIONAL BRAND.
Actually they would have to beat Clemson or lose to Georgia in the regular season. If they lose to Clemson or beat Georgia in the regular season, then even if they meet again in the SECcg the loser of that game would have 2 losses and miss the playoff. The only possibility of both making the playoff would be if 1-loss aggy (loss to Georgia) beat undefeated Georgia in the SECcg.

So it's never happening.

6 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

SITTING NATIONAL BRAND.

Holy shit, when the roller coaster goes off the rails it's going to be glorious