• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

EAf2oCzXYAMa-pE?format=jpg&name=small

aggy's going to make an oral history out of this and put it in their hall of champions right next to the section with all the stories about "I went to a game at Pyle Field and those aggy fans are the best" stories.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

aggy's going to make an oral history out of this and put it in their hall of champions right next to the section with all the stories about "I went to a game at Pyle Field and those aggy fans are the best" stories.

It will include multiple people joining the bike ride saying how classy aggies are and that they will now be sending all their kids to A&M

9 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Man what a sad and pathetic existence

If A&M were to ever lose their their status  a branch of The University of Texas, and had to rely on aggy alumni financial support for academics, the entire A&M system would cease to exist within a decade.

And the state of Texas would be far better off.

• Like 3

On 7/26/2019 at 11:01 AM, Walden Ponderer said:

I wonder if this is what aggy means by being "a better cultural fit with the SEC"? (To their credit, the University of Mississippi is likely to kick out these losers who posed thusly in front of the Emmett Till site):

20190724-emmett-till-3x2.jpg

I didn't know the Emmett Till story. Literally sickening.

I don't know what these guys are trying to say, but it's a bad fucking look.

Friend and I are in an uber yesterday. Said friend is not particularly attuned to anything aggy related.

College aged kid with an aggy shirt that says something stupid on the back like "Together as One" walks in front of us into the crosswalk, but not before back tracking and almost getting hit by a car. 

"Of course it's an aggy" I say.

"How unaware of your surroundings can you be?" Says my friend. 

Perfect. 

• Like 1

Lulz. Similar sort of moment yesterday over our morning coffee:
Mrs. Ponderer: "I've been too polite to mention it for 17 years, but I have to say something now that we're moving away and never coming back here..."
Me: "You have my attention. Go on."
Mrs. Ponderer: "Have you ever noticed how every girl at Texas A&M, hell, every girl in East Texas, regardless of weight or race, has the same sort of face?"
Me: "East Texas Box Face?"
Mrs. Ponderer: "Yes! Do people call it that?"

ac3c3ea4b1f12117f2dc9aba5857ad2c.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 7/26/2019 at 4:14 PM, MrPhlegm said:

In other news from aggyland...

STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR, MAN KILLS AND EATS HIS WIFE TO SURVIVE

[https://worldnewsdailyreport]

College Station, TX |44-year old Bruce Franklin was arrested this morning, after he confessed to killing his wife and eating her flesh while he was stuck with her on an escalator.

According to the College Station Police Department, the partially devoured corpse of his wife was lying next to him when he was rescued after being stuck for three days on an escalator.

Mr Franklin immediately confessed that he had reluctantly killed her and eaten almost 12 lbs of her flesh, saying it was necessary to his own survival.

College Station Police Deputy Commissioner Richard 'Sul' Ross, says the accused clearly felt guilty about his crime

Commissioner Ross says the accused started crying as soon as he was freed from the escalator and kept repeating “Why did I do it? Whoop!”

Mr Franklin and his wife, Janet Willis, were coming back from the Chicken when they took an express escalator to reach their apartment on the 2nd floor.

On their way up, the escalator unexpectedly stopped, and the couple was stranded.

Mr Franklin says he hit the alarm and waited, but nothing happened. He investigated his surroundings, but there was no warning text and no escalator emergency phone.

Since they didn’t have their cell phones with them, the couple had no way of reaching the outside world.

Hours went by and no one came. Starting to get desperate, the 300-lb man tried to pry the floor open, planning to climb down the escalator shaft like Bruce Willis in Die Hard. Instead, he was met with a solid concrete wall with the number 13 stenciled on it.

Being on an express escalator, there was no opening for the floors that weren’t served, and Mr. Franklin found himself facing 1/4 floors of solid concrete shaft.

The couple were stuck on an express escalator, and the shaft had no access to the lower floors.

The couple could do nothing but stand there for the rest of the afternoon. And into the night. And then overnight. Then all day the next day.

After about 48 hours, Mr Franklin says he was suffering from severe dehydration and began fearing for his life.

According to his lawyer, Darrel Hunter, Bruce Franklin had no other choice than to kill his wife and ingest her flesh and blood if he wanted to survive.

Mr Hunter says his client is in fact a victim and that Ms Willis’ death was caused by the negligence of the residential building’s security staff.

Despite his lawyer’s claims, Mr Franklin now faces a total of 14 charges, including second degree murder and cannibalism. He could face up to 75 years in prison.

41fdd3c85bae8a88b58818404f06358e.jpg

13d8912d64d89293c9e0d02dd5c06089.gif

Damn, good to see you boy.....

aggy posters saying no one watches B12 games here:
https://247sports.com/Article/Zachary-Evans-recruitment-college-football-recruiting-profile-133930204/

Someone chimes in, saying Texas had 2 of the top 10 viewed games, and tamu2017 replies with cold hard facts:

aggyfacts.png

Xterminator5 hrs

ChrisH561 said... (original post)

Not surprising he doesn’t watch college football given his interest in A&M

Not trying to be an asshole but no one watches your team either. You’re in the Big 12! Games are barely televised and the ones that do make it no one find what channel it’s on. I’ll leave out the fact that last season was the first time in almost a decade you had a decent team. If you’re going to throw stones....

tamu20174 hrs

Zacharychelsie said... (original post)

Xterminator said... Not trying to be an ******** but no one watches your ...

We played Clemson and LSU for considered the best games of last year. Last years class wasn’t better than ours actually....... I mean if you want to count the cheating y’all did for Bru than sure. Your amazing linebacker and running back will likely never play again for medical issues either..... Goodluck though beating Kansas this year. That 7 point win was awesome.

2 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

aggy posters saying no one watches B12 games here:
https://247sports.com/Article/Zachary-Evans-recruitment-college-football-recruiting-profile-133930204/

Someone chimes in, saying Texas had 2 of the top 10 viewed games, and tamu2017 replies with cold hard facts:

aggyfacts.png

Thanks for doing the quotes from that garbage site it's impossible to read though the comments. 

Lol at them feigning outrage on lack of self awareness from UT fans. 

This, coming from them is really rich. There’s a reason every other fan base views them as total unaware dorks, and their SECSECSEC “brethren” are starting to catch on. 

Edited by CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL

52 minutes ago, Machinator said:

EAsClxSU0AQMvv_?format=jpg&name=smallEAsCmngUIAYkE68?format=png&name=900x900EAsCnYlUIAASObb?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is hilarious! I haven’t seen a single poster seriously say we’re going to win the championship this year. By the way, dipshit, we won 10 games last year. Everything that fucktard just ranted about is 100% true of their mouthbreathing fan base. 

Newsflash: we have actually seen our team win a national championship. Some of our fans have even witnessed multiple Longhorn championships. Your grandfathers weren’t even born when aggy won your lonely championship in the pre-face mask era. 

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

I haven’t seen a single poster seriously say we’re going to win the championship this year.

It has been pointed out several times that while the depth is not there to be serious about it, the possibility now exists that if all chips fell right, and no major injuries to any starters happen, and a few lucky bounces of the ball occur, the talent is there in the starting 22 to compete with any of the likely playoff teams.

That, in the ear of the aggy beholder, equates to our entire fan base drooling with hubris and clamoring to get the t-shirts printed already.

6 hours ago, Machinator said:

EAsClxSU0AQMvv_?format=jpg&name=smallEAsCmngUIAYkE68?format=png&name=900x900EAsCnYlUIAASObb?format=jpg&name=900x900

Wait... let's recap. Since 2002, Texas has won a national championship, played for another one, won a rose, sugar and fiesta bowl, had multiple Heisman finalists, multiple Thorpe award winners, a 2,000 yard rusher, and a true sophomore QB go for 41 total touchdowns to 5 picks.

And this is including probably the worst 8 year stretch in program history. 

But Texas is delusional. Right, aggy. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Wait... let's recap. Since 2002, Texas has won a national championship, played for another one, won a rose, sugar and fiesta bowl, had multiple Heisman finalists, multiple Thorpe award winners, a 2,000 yard rusher, and a true sophomore QB go for 41 total touchdowns to 5 picks.

Yeah but they beat Bama that one time...

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Also won as many CWS championships as aggy has won Omaha games in the history of the program 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yeah but they beat Bama that one time...

Since A&M jerned the SEC, they's beat Alabama and LSU! Can t.u. say that, no it caint, that's why we's national champaship contenders and y'all aint! can any program that ain't in the SEC say that, wail who cares I say the answer's no

7 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

It has been pointed out several times that while the depth is not there to be serious about it, the possibility now exists that if all chips fell right, and no major injuries to any starters happen, and a few lucky bounces of the ball occur, the talent is there in the starting 22 to compete with any of the likely playoff teams.

That, in the ear of the aggy beholder, equates to our entire fan base drooling with hubris and clamoring to get the t-shirts printed already.

All we's gotta do is fill-in-the-blank for Corch Jumbo.

Texas A&M chancellor John Sharp gives coach Jimbo Fisher a ...

Edited by DFW Horn