Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

11 minutes ago, nnm said:

From that SECrant page:

Hugh McElroy iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Sep 2013
9890 posts

re: Teams that have played in BCS/NY6 Bowls more recently than Texas A&MPosted on 8/8/19 at 12:22 pm to The_Ultimate_Warrior
Lots and lots of teams haven’t won championships in baseball or basketball or baseball. It’s not that brutal. 

That said, I’m eager to see one!  

The following is a 100% true conversation I had with my 6 year old son after Clemson and Deshaun Watson won the national championship: 

“That game was amazing Daddy. Has A&M ever won the national championship?” 

“Yes, som, but it’s been a long, long time, since before I was born.” 

“Well, Daddy, we’ll keep rooting for them! And if we die, and they still haven’t won, we’ll root for them from heaven. But I guess in heaven we’ll have to root for everyone. Except the Longhorns and LSU. Longhorn and LSU fans won’t be in heaven.” 
This post was edited on 8/8 at 12:24 pm

Long troll

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, texifornia said:

So yeah they're just letting TexAgs shills write on the main page at The Athletic

I fucking LOVE that one of the first responses on Stewie's timeline is fucking Figurelli complaining about Brett McMurphy. When I used the dogs/fleas metaphor, this was among the exact kinds of deranged idiocy and intolerance for non-Pravda-approved discussion of Aggie football I was envisioning. 

Edited by SwanderedTalent

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Mandel must be sad knowing to make a living as a journalist, you have to associate yourself with a piece of shit like Olin Buchanan 

The New Standard of Sports Journalism
Go beyond the box score with quality local and national sports coverage from an all-star team of writers. No ads, no clickbait — only stories with substance.

tenor.gif?itemid=8634916

From that SECrant page:
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Sep 2013
9890 posts
  re: Teams that have played in BCS/NY6 Bowls more recently than Texas A&MPosted on 8/8/19 at 12:22 pm to The_Ultimate_Warrior Lots and lots of teams haven’t won championships in baseball or basketball or baseball. It’s not that brutal. 

The following is a 100% true conversation I had with my 6 year old son after Clemson and Deshaun Watson won the national championship: 

“Well, Daddy, we’ll keep rooting for them! And if we die, and they still haven’t won, we’ll root for them from heaven. But I guess in heaven we’ll have to root for everyone. Except the Longhorns and LSU. Longhorn and LSU fans won’t be in heaven.”  This post was edited on 8/8 at 12:24 pm
Completely made up story.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:
2 hours ago, nnm said:
From that SECrant page:
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Sep 2013
9890 posts
  re: Teams that have played in BCS/NY6 Bowls more recently than Texas A&MPosted on 8/8/19 at 12:22 pm to The_Ultimate_Warrior Lots and lots of teams haven’t won championships in baseball or basketball or baseball. It’s not that brutal. 

“Well, Daddy, we’ll keep rooting for them! And if we die, and they still haven’t won, we’ll root for them from heaven. But I guess in heaven we’ll have to root for everyone. Except the Longhorns and LSU. Longhorn and LSU fans won’t be in heaven.”  This post was edited on 8/8 at 12:24 pm

Heaven forbid an aggy ever teaches their child that sometimes people are different and that we need to respect people for their differences.

No, it is turdition to teach hate, that people who are different are also hated by God, and that as long as you subjugate your personality to the directives of the cult, God will love you and bring you to heaven.

The poor kid is going to have quite an epiphany if/when he realizes "being admitted to the kingdom of heaven" is not entirely predicated on whether one attended the agricultural branch college of The University of Texas.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, markstanco said:
2 hours ago, nnm said:
From that SECrant page:
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Sep 2013
9890 posts

Read more  

Randolph sure knocked the hell out of it though

22 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Is The Athletic hemorrhaging money? Why would one of the 1st colleges they decide to provide individual cover for be one that is shitty at sports?

Yes, they've also been raising VC money as quickly as possible. This will increase their subscriber count and lead to more funding. 

Is The Athletic hemorrhaging money? Why would one of the 1st colleges they decide to provide individual cover for be one that is shitty at sports?

I don’t have The Athletic but I was under the impression there are a dozen or more schools who have dedicated writers covering the football team, Texas included. But aggy is the only one “covered” by a school’s message board.
  • Like 2

Starting glancing at Texags for the first time in a few years. I head to the politics board. Big mistake. 90% of their posters are arguing that they are White and that a nationalist lists his/her country before other countries so “does that make me a white nationalist” is posted everywhere.

I really want to reply and put “go ask your Black athletes and see what they say” but I don’t want to cause drama. 

Edited by Pancho

Wow, way to go steph. Really stuck it to ‘em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EBtvsdeXYAET_Oq?format=png&name=small
Yep, totally happened. Aggys lie. As mentioned above, If back in the day a cover of adrian Peterson was on a mag on a random coffee table, I wouldn't give a shit nor spin it 180 degrees to get a lol chuckle so I could post about it on a forum.

They lie, constantly.
  • Like 1

I was at the doctor's office to get a vaginal itch issue looked at and while sitting (very uncomfortably) in the waiting room I noticed a stack of old Dave Campbell Texas Football magazines and so many of them had whorns on the cover. It made me sick. So I grabbed that stack and I threw them on the desk of the receptionist. I told her, this is SEC country and to take that sip nonsense elsewhere! I was surprised that the doctor then asked me to leave the office and never come back. She must have been a sip. Dammit I still have that vaginal itch. Next time I'll check what college my doctor gone to for under graduate. But it was soooo worth it!

Whooop!

Stephanie 

Edited by Chopper