• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

I know they have flyovers, but what struck me was the level of ignorance concerning A&M's relationship with anything associated with the U.S. Navy. It is essentially non-existent.

Want to know what school the U.S. Navy actually has long had a very deep relationship with? Therein lies the basis of my comment. In reality, there will be far more military brass from each branch of the military attending the UT/LSU game just this weekend than will walk on the A&M campus for the entire school year.

Probably the only university with a deeper relationship with the Navy (other than USMA or King's Point) is Notre Dame, and that is because ND owes its very existence to the U.S. Navy, which is the reason ND plays Navy every year in football.

If aggy wants to create a public perception of their school's connection to the military, they should stick to little boys in costumes playing fake 1890s cavalry soldier. That would be far more reflective of what aggy is. That graphic is entirely representative of aggy cluelessness, trying to represent to the public who they wish they were and completely unable to process who they truly are.

And if Evans plays another game like he did against Katy, he will fall in the rankings. Also, this - https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-recruiting/zach-evans-rumors/85159718/

Dude it’s a big part of their game day experience and has been for decades, and they put it on a poster. Chill out. They’re stupid but you’re stretching pretty far into the realm absurdity to mock them on THIS, of all the things on that picture. 

If evans gets kicked off his team and hit a coach or something, he’ll drop, sure. But a bad game versus Katy isn’t changing his elite measurables, nor would it stop a recruiting service from leaving him as is and pointing out they’re rating nfl potential.  

54 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dude it’s a big part of their game day experience and has been for decades, and they put it on a poster. Chill out. They’re stupid but you’re stretching pretty far into the realm absurdity to mock them on THIS, of all the things on that picture. 

If evans gets kicked off his team and hit a coach or something, he’ll drop, sure. But a bad game versus Katy isn’t changing his elite measurables, nor would it stop a recruiting service from leaving him as is and pointing out they’re rating nfl potential.  

aggy was started as a reform school for worthless high school derelicts whose parents wanted to dump them off on the state. They started their "corps of cadets" to force the worthless rednecks to behave themselves. Up until the early 1900s, the aggy "military" education was deemed do deficient by the War Department, those having attended A&M were credited with zero military education or background.

When the military started ROTC in 1916, A&M had only an Army POTC program. UT Austin only had a Navy ROTC program. When the aggys talk about "sips" they talk about "t-sippers" who, according to aggy ignorance, never served their country. So, by talking about "sips" the ags are indirectly only those who attended the cow college of the state of Texas ever served their country and those who attended UT, especially those who served in the US Navy and Marine Corps, were not willing to serve their country in a time of need.

By continuing to denigrate the service of those UT alumni who served, and died, wearing the uniform of the U.S. Navy and USMC, the aggys are both showing their ignorance of history, but fraudulently misrepresenting the military service of those who attended TAMU as well as UT Austin. But lying about military service and military contributions is what aggys are taught to do at a young age. aggys should always be ridiculed for their fraudulent misrepresentation of the military service of the alumni of their school as well as others.

The reason UT Austin was involved in so much military research during WWII was because of its long association with the Navy. That is why UT Austin was named a UARC and has long been at the center of highly classified military research. The reason Austin has such a vibrant tech industry is because of the school's relationship with the US Navy (Remember Admiral Bobby Inman?)

Do you want to do some interesting research? Go back and study the period just after Kennedy's assassination in 1963, when almost everyone in the nation hated the people of Texas (especially Dallas) for what "they" did to JFK. Go back and read some of the newspapers from the Boston area starting with when it was announced that JFK's beloved Navy football team was to come back down to Dallas on Jan 1, 1964 to play in the Cotton Bowl. The hatred was off the charts. Until it was noted that Navy was playing UT Austin.

The only thing that kept a lid on the open hostility of the Kennedy family towards all things Texas was that UT Austin had such a long association with the U.S. Navy at very high levels. One of the major reasons the assassination of Kennedy was so damaging to the psyche and culture of the city of Dallas was that Dallas was one of the hotbeds of hatred and opposition toward JFK, much of which was centered on opposition to JFK's civil rights agenda. Mind you this was the exact time those fucksticks in College Station were vehemently opposing racial integration of their school. Had it been A&M, not Texas playing Navy in the 1964 Cotton Bowl game, the damage to the reputation of the state of Texas would have been off the charts. Thankfully, those idiots were mired in their run of 16 losing seasons in 17 years, and ineligible for bowl play at the time.

That aggy chooses their attachment with Navy aviation as an iconic symbol of "aggy greatness" is only lost on poorly educated aggys, and those who believe training flights over a football stadium connote a more iconic association with the Navy than over a century of service in uniform and extremely close cooperation in helping build the cutting edge capabilities of today's Navy.

There are a number of reasons UT doesn't have training flights over its football stadium on game day. One of those reasons isn't that naval aviation is a more iconic image of aggy's "military greatness."

The aggys using that image as a supposed iconic representation of "aggy military greatness" is right up with their thankfully aborted idea of installing lights on their stadium to be lit after football victories. You know, the ones that evoked unmistakable impressions of lighting of the Nuremberg rallies?

Face it, aggys are idiots. The laughingstocks of post-secondary education in Texas.

11 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggy was started as a reform school for worthless high school derelicts whose parents wanted to dump them off on the state. They started their "corps of cadets" to force the worthless rednecks to behave themselves. Up until the early 1900s, the aggy "military" education was deemed do deficient by the War Department, those having attended A&M were credited with zero military education or background.

When the military started ROTC in 1916, A&M had only an Army POTC program. UT Austin only had a Navy ROTC program. When the aggys talk about "sips" they talk about "t-sippers" who, according to aggy ignorance, never served their country. So, by talking about "sips" the ags are indirectly only those who attended the cow college of the state of Texas ever served their country and those who attended UT, especially those who served in the US Navy and Marine Corps, were not willing to serve their country in a time of need.

By continuing to denigrate the service of those UT alumni who served, and died, wearing the uniform of the U.S. Navy and USMC, the aggys are both showing their ignorance of history, but fraudulently misrepresenting the military service of those who attended TAMU as well as UT Austin. But lying about military service and military contributions is what aggys are taught to do at a young age. aggys should always be ridiculed for their fraudulent misrepresentation of the military service of the alumni of their school as well as others.

The reason UT Austin was involved in so much military research during WWII was because of its long association with the Navy. That is why UT Austin was named a UARC and has long been at the center of highly classified military research. The reason Austin has such a vibrant tech industry is because of the school's relationship with the US Navy (Remember Admiral Bobby Inman?)

Do you want to do some interesting research? Go back and study the period just after Kennedy's assassination in 1963, when almost everyone in the nation hated the people of Texas (especially Dallas) for what "they" did to JFK. Go back and read some of the newspapers from the Boston area starting with when it was announced that JFK's beloved Navy football team was to come back down to Dallas on Jan 1, 1964 to play in the Cotton Bowl. The hatred was off the charts. Until it was noted that Navy was playing UT Austin.

The only thing that kept a lid on the open hostility of the Kennedy family towards all things Texas was that UT Austin had such a long association with the U.S. Navy at very high levels. One of the major reasons the assassination of Kennedy was so damaging to the psyche and culture of the city of Dallas was that Dallas was one of the hotbeds of hatred and opposition toward JFK, much of which was centered on opposition to JFK's civil rights agenda. Mind you this was the exact time those fucksticks in College Station were vehemently opposing racial integration of their school. Had it been A&M, not Texas playing Navy in the 1964 Cotton Bowl game, the damage to the reputation of the state of Texas would have been off the charts. Thankfully, those idiots were mired in their run of 16 losing seasons in 17 years, and ineligible for bowl play at the time.

That aggy chooses their attachment with Navy aviation as an iconic symbol of "aggy greatness" is only lost on poorly educated aggys, and those who believe training flights over a football stadium connote a more iconic association with the Navy than over a century of service in uniform and extremely close cooperation in helping build the cutting edge capabilities of today's Navy.

There are a number of reasons UT doesn't have training flights over its football stadium on game day. One of those reasons isn't that naval aviation is a more iconic image of aggy's "military greatness."

The aggys using that image as a supposed iconic representation of "aggy military greatness" is right up with their thankfully aborted idea of installing lights on their stadium to be lit after football victories. You know, the ones that evoked unmistakable impressions of lighting of the Nuremberg rallies?

Face it, aggys are idiots. The laughingstocks of post-secondary education in Texas.

Jesus fucking christ, dude, I know how you feel and I know most of that shit already because I read this thread and you fucking post it ALL THE TIME. I'm not sure if you're completely unaware who I or other individual posters are here, but jesus, I'm starting to think that might be the case. I dont need you to fucking lecture me. We all get it.

Let me try this another way, everyone here appreciates what you bring to this board and this thread, but when you fail to miss the very obvious simple point and go off and a multi-paragraph rant that isn't even related to the original point I was making, you look like a fucking lunatic. And when you look like even more of a lunatic than usual, it undermines the facts and contributions that your more sane and rational posts make. You're literally doing YOURSELF a disservice. If I could have Machinator activate his Preservation Protocols and zap you with his cattle prod right now, I would.

To illustrate this another way, you're like Howard Hughes in The Aviator. You do some great things, people want to like you, and just consider these posts me attempting hide you in a fucking broom closet because you can't stop repeating "The Way Of The Future" over and over with spittle-flecked lips, looking like a goddamn crazy person. Just a take a deep fucking breath and move on, Rain Man.

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

59 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus fucking christ, dude, I know how you feel and I know most of that shit already because I read this thread and you fucking post it ALL THE TIME. I'm not sure if you're completely unaware who I or other individual posters are here, but jesus, I'm starting to think that might be the case. I dont need you to fucking lecture me. We all get it.

Let me try this another way, everyone here appreciates what you bring to this board and this thread, but when you fail to miss the very obvious simple point and go off and a multi-paragraph rant that isn't even related to the original point I was making, you look like a fucking lunatic. And when you look like even more of a lunatic than usual, it undermines the facts and contributions that your more sane and rational posts make. You're literally doing YOURSELF a disservice. If I could have Machinator activate his Preservation Protocols and zap you with his cattle prod right now, I would.

To illustrate this another way, you're like Howard Hughes in The Aviator. You do some great things, people want to like you, and just consider these posts me attempting hide you in a fucking broom closet because you can't stop repeating "The Way Of The Future" over and over with spittle-flecked lips, looking like a goddamn crazy person. Just a take a deep fucking breath and move on, Rain Man.

The entire thread has over 22,000 posts. I have a total of 597 in all threads. How good are you at math?

I get your point. They have training flights fly over their stadium on game days. It is an aggy turdition. But so a deep-seated level of stupidity. Most people won't even grasp that those are Navy carrier planes being depicted. But not everyone is aggy-level stupid.

There are some of us who look at that picture and see a recruit banned from playing this season; a recruiting target not even committed, who managed a whopping 37 yds on 10 carries last week, and has supposedly been suspended for a number of games by his coach; and Navy carrier planes connoting "aggy military greatness."

And aggys somehow believes this represents "aggy athletics achievement."

Now, while I don't think every one of my 597 posts on the site has been in this thread, even if my 2% of all posts in this thread seems excessive to you, then you are entitled to your opinion. I feel confident a man of your immense intellectual stature can find a high-tech way to block or ignore everything I post. I encourage you to do so, and I thank you in advance.

Now, as for me, I'm rightfully going to continue to mock and ridicule those who represent the shame of public post-secondary education in Texas.

Have a nice day.

Now...back to work. When one's work is pointing out the aggy stupidity, one's work is never done.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Exactly. This does not need to be explained to anyone who has followed recruiting for more than five minutes. 

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think it's just the US military practicing bombing runs for the inevitable.

• Like 2

How did I miss that Johnny Manziel's marriage was over in less time than his NFL career?
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/02/johnny-manziel-bre-tiesi-tattoo-removal/

Do your fucking research!!! You’ve got one fucking job here man!

Oh, and I unfortunately have a buddy that graduated from aggy and flies Pave Hawks for the Navy. Definite 2 %er, but a Navy pilot nonetheless.

11 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Do your fucking research!!! You’ve got one fucking job here man!

Oh, and I unfortunately have a buddy that graduated from aggy and flies Pave Hawks for the Navy. Definite 2 %er, but a Navy pilot nonetheless.

I was under the impression that Pave Hawks were Air Force HH-60s, and the Navy used Seahawks SH-60s, with the Army using the more common Black Hawks UH-60s.

Granted the only reason this stood out to me, I used to be in the Air Force Special Ops and supported the HH-53 Pave Lows from Hurlburt Field, while the Pave Hawks were at nearby Eglin AFB.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I appreciate your contributions here, but they have flyovers like every home game. That's fair marketing material, just as much as their stupid dog and their hitler youth marching band of dipshits. Whether they picked the wrong planes or whatever, well aTm gonna aTm. 

As for the recruiting stuff...yeah, I don't see Demas dropping just because he's ineligible to play. He'll remain highly ranked, will attend all star games, etc. Probably still going to be the #1 WR in Texas.

It's HIGHLY unlikely Jase Mclellan is passing Zach Evans at Rb. Evans is probably still the #1 RB, and probably the #1 player in Texas. We'll see.

I'm sure Jackson or Card pass King. Jackson could But it's hardly a slam dunk that either do so...

Also, pretty sure that photo was initially released like 2 months ago, when all of that was true. Lets not look so much like aggy ourselves, here. That being said, it should definitely be saved right up there with the QBU graphic with all their busts and transfers. 

I had to go to the aggy/TX St game and the flyover was funny.  It was like 2 Cessna 172 and a hot air balloon.  It took about 7 minutes for them to fly overhead.

• Like 1

This has to hurt.
For years now, all aggy has wanted is to show off how they left the bdf for greener pastures and now have a band of brothers with the elite teams of the sec.

Instead, aggy is exactly who they've always been - a pesky, loud little annoyance to the elites of whatever conference they're in. They never win anything of consequence yet refuse to stop crowing like they're contenders every year, only to run and hide when the season craters until it's time to poke their heads up again next year.

Meanwhile, regardless of conference affiliation, at some level blue bloods always respect blue bloods, and that's simply a club to which aggy can never belong.

Poor aggy.
  • Like 6

I was under the impression that Pave Hawks were Air Force HH-60s, and the Navy used Seahawks SH-60s, with the Army using the more common Black Hawks UH-60s.
Granted the only reason this stood out to me, I used to be in the Air Force Special Ops and supported the HH-53 Pave Lows from Hurlburt Field, while the Pave Hawks were at nearby Eglin AFB.

Yes. Sea Hawks are what he flies. You’re correct.

of all the things to get a 24-hr timeout over you'd think repetitive troll shitposting would be one
You've chosen to ignore content by MrPhlegm. Options 
Whatever nancy boy. Your sheep pineth for ewe.

You have no power here looch felcher. Back to texags with you.

6cf0325238c97c8bd371aa385e2e186a.jpgf2cbefff70f86bd8132b6167ec1f6bd1.gif