• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Collie Station is officially a big city! Got 'em a real, bonafide, pointlessly complicated roadway an' everythin'.

38528956_10212332865700321_4418757874197

I assume since aggy designed it, the center green lane is a high speed chicken lane and the green diamonds are triage centers with DVMs on call 24/7?

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Collie Station is officially a big city! Got 'em a real, bonafide, pointlessly complicated roadway an' everythin'.

38528956_10212332865700321_4418757874197

This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen, and I've seen plenty of bad engineering. 

8 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Classic. A&M students talking crap, Horns down, etc. Horn students like “who the fuck is a&m?” 

We are only 6, maybe 7 years away from freshmen coming in who were not alive when Tucker sent aggy packing.

The only rememberance of their bitchassedness will be in fish camp.

Then, 15, maybe 20 years on, Tucker's kick will become a fading memory of only the middle-aged and older.

By mid-century, the only people who will remember aggy, are aggy.

10 years and 30 lbs from now, that's the kinda chick that will be on her 3rd liposuction/body contouring and going in for a chest enhancement in about a month. All financed by her corporate lawyer husband/boyfriend of course. (Not necessarily aggy, she'll be over that shit by then)

47 minutes ago, ousux said:

10 years and 30 lbs from now, that's the kinda chick that will be on her 3rd liposuction/body contouring and going in for a chest enhancement in about a month. All financed by her corporate lawyer husband/boyfriend of course. (Not necessarily aggy, she'll be over that shit by then)

Yeah, I have a feeling that she can do a little better than a desk jockey husband and a mcmansion in Katy.  That rules out 90% of all aggy grads.

giphy.gif
I sweatergawd there was an autonomous car on the tollway the other day, but it was an ordinary car (mid 2k's Camry) that didn't look so equipped and didn't appear to have passengers either. Turns out it was a tiny Asian lady who's line of sight had to be directly at the instrument panel and nothing else. *shudders*