• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

30 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

So all of the previous failure coaches never wanted to win those championships?

Thank god jimbo showed up!!

They didn't know how to win championships. Jimbo knows how. He is one of only four active coaches who have won a natty.

He's went to the national championship game and winned. 

• Like 4

Aggy crowing about this:

http://time.com/money/best-colleges/rankings/best-colleges/

SEC 
17. Texas A&M 
18. Vanderbilt 
23. Florida 
94. Georgia 
274. LSU 
348. Mississippi State 
375. Auburn 
409. South Carolina 
410. Missouri 
446. Arkansas 
512. Ole Miss 
538. Kentucky 
540. Tennessee 
611. Alabama 

27.  Texas

What am I missing here?

Edited by Cairn Horn88

11 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

A&M's conference football record since joining the SEC: 25-23. 

Conference basketball record: 56-52

Conference baseball record: 94-83

100 year decision. After this year there's a good chance aggy is under .500 in conference in both football and basketball. 

Nice try to make aggy look bad, but have you seen the conference record in meat judging?

Edited by n64ra

27 minutes ago, n64ra said:

Nice try to make aggy look bad, but have you seen the conference record in meat judging?

Tech has won 7 of the last 10 national championships. 

Between us beating that ass on a regular basis on the field, and them not keeping up with sand aggy in the one thing they should dominate, it's no wonder gomer u tucked tail and ran.

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Aggy crowing about this:

http://time.com/money/best-colleges/rankings/best-colleges/

SEC 
17. Texas A&M 
18. Vanderbilt 
23. Florida 
94. Georgia 
274. LSU 
348. Mississippi State 
375. Auburn 
409. South Carolina 
410. Missouri 
446. Arkansas 
512. Ole Miss 
538. Kentucky 
540. Tennessee 
611. Alabama 

27.  Texas

What am I missing here?

Good lord that list is an abortion. Probably something-something about "best bang for your buck" or some shit. Harvard, Yale and Cal-Tech are outside the Top 10? Torbush.

Now now fellas.  That aggy degree will get you a nice beige life in the Houston suburban corridors working for Farmer's Insurance and driving a stock F150 where you will service fellow cult members who won't do business elsewhere.  Nothing to sneeze at to be sure.

• Like 2

If Meat Judging was CFB, Texas Tech would be Alabama and Texas A&M, would be, well, Texas A&M

Tech has won 7 of the last 10 national championships. 
Between us beating that ass on a regular basis on the field, and them not keeping up with sand aggy in the one thing they should dominate, it's no wonder gomer u tucked tail and ran.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, n64ra said:

aggy knows that you can't get to a pork belly without sticking your arm up a hog's ass.  They perfected the technique on sheep--and liked it.   BAAAA means no.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

they are suing Alabama over a low level assistant coach and his buyout

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-a-m-planning-to-sue-alabama-assistant-former-interim-coach-over-breach-of-contract/?src=rss

remember when they did not want to pay LSU for "Chief"......now they are on the other side I hope Alabama clobbers them

the best part is Jumbo probably would have not retained him, but they will say he would have

Edited by ButtFumble

25 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-a-m-planning-to-sue-alabama-assistant-former-interim-coach-over-breach-of-contract/?src=rss

remember when they did not want to pay LSU for "Chief"......now they are on the other side I hope Alabama clobbers them

the best part is Jumbo probably would have not retained him, but they will say he would have

If they win, will they refer to it as "that other time we beat Bama?"

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 8:14 AM, Katfid54 said:

This video was posted on the recruiting board, but it's worth copying here.

Come for the walk ons being D-lineman at a pursuit drill.  Stay for Darrell Dickey wearing spandex tights.  And enjoy the big finish of 265 pound offensive linemen struggling to block people standing still and holding arm shields.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/video/texas-a-m-practices-at-kyle-field/

Is their field made of sand? They move like they're running in sand. It's sand right?

8 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

aggy is searching for nickels in the sofa cushions to pay baggins...

why are they practicing in the stajium don't they have practice fields?

and I know it is popular to pick on aggy, but even if they were beloved that stajium looks like total shit

those old ass fucked up worn out tired stands still on the one side and those ridiculous sight lines and fucked up mismatched shit in the end zones

$485 million and it looks like shit and only half of it is new (one old side and the one existing end zone stayed)

23 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

why are they practicing in the stajium don't they have practice fields?

and I know it is popular to pick on aggy, but even if they were beloved that stajium looks like total shit

those old ass fucked up worn out tired stands still on the one side and those ridiculous sight lines and fucked up mismatched shit in the end zones

$485 million and it looks like shit and only half of it is new (one old side and the one existing end zone stayed)

Do you want to see Kyle Field looking good?  Go to Google Maps Satellite view.  😄

Edited by TrashMaster G

25 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Do you want to see Kyle Field looking good?  Go to Google Maps Satellite view.  😄

That's awesome; good find. I guess Google doesn't care to update farmville with newer satellite imagery.

Their Hall of Champions looks exquisite btw. About as full during construction as it is once complete.