• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 8/15/2018 at 3:14 PM, TrashMaster G said:

Do you want to see Kyle Field looking good?  Go to Google Maps Satellite view.  😄

1xjth.png

The aggy hall of "champions" being nothing more than a pile of rubble is pretty appropriate. They should have left it like that - way more accurate than whatever crime against good taste they actually put there. I'm picturing a 30,000 square foot room with one trophy in the middle that's so old that it can't be exposed to direct light.

Edited by campcrunk
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Just saw this fucking off the wall shit on Facebook. 85e486191f00757aab50cf3c9917f08f.png

Stupid sips, don’t y’all know this was designed by the aggy architecture college as a rebound after they failed their first LEGO project. 

Also, no way in hell is this real. No SEC logo.

Edited by Longboard Horn

20 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Kinda as a Penn Station feel to it. Just needs more people from different ethnicities.

Is that even possible in The Station?

Well,  they could unlock the doors and let all the grad students out of their labs, but I doubt they could find the stadium, what with all the blinding sunlight they haven't seen in years.

48 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The object hanging over the psuedo-Leggo stadium appears to be a huge container pouring white liquid over the stadium.

It's the Rain of Champions. Semen forms a magic drizzle to lead the Ags to another victory!

So if I’m following you correctly, Pyle of shit field is, in essence, one giant jizz jar?

8 hours ago, campcrunk said:

1xjth.png

The aggy hall of "champions" being nothing more than a pile of rubble is pretty appropriate. They should have left it like that - way more accurate than whatever crime against good taste they actually put there. I'm picturing a 30,000 square foot room with one trophy in the middle that's so old that it can't be exposed to direct light.

The Google Maps satellite view of Floyd Casey stadium still doesn't disappoint if you zoom in really close.

• Haha 1

"

The Association of Former Students organizes away-game Midnight Yell Practice to bring Aggies together! We book a location where Aggies and family can gather, plus secure any permits and pay for the yell leaders’ hotel rooms. Our partner for this weekend’s events is the Birmingham A&M Club!

Friday:
■ Aggie HQ - Chuy’s Birmingham - 216 Summit Blvd.
■ Midnight Yell Practice – Chuy’s Birmingham

Saturday:
■ All-Aggie Tailgate on campus in Tuscaloosa - Presented by C.C. Creations - facebook.com/events/302487470505664 It’s free - skip the line by preregistering via tx.ag/AATalabama18

Aggie HQ is the official gathering place before Midnight Yell; venues usually have food or drink specials for Aggies. Watch for details!

Read more about how The Association organizes these events: tx.ag/FindingLocations2017"

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

"

The Association of Former Students organizes away-game Midnight Yell Practice to bring Aggies together! We book a location where Aggies and family can gather, plus secure any permits and pay for the yell leaders’ hotel rooms. Our partner for this weekend’s events is the Birmingham A&M Club!

Friday:
■ Aggie HQ - Chuy’s Birmingham - 216 Summit Blvd.
■ Midnight Yell Practice – Chuy’s Birmingham

OF COURSE, Aggy HQ and midnight yell will be at chain founded in Austin...

I wonder if the Kiddy Korps will march from Birmingham to Tuscaloosa?

21 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

OF COURSE, Aggy HQ and midnight yell will be at chain founded in Austin...

I wonder if the Kiddy Korps will march from Birmingham to Tuscaloosa?

They were going to have it elsewhere, but Pluckers and Torchy's were already booked. 

On 8/16/2018 at 12:22 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

Evidently, aggy is unclear on the concept of "drive in movie theater":

39200173_10156599187898827_1968687496657

when i was working in college station i went to see a movie at this theater.  found a roach in my popcorn.  channeled my inner larry david in the lobby.  still havent seen the last 3/4 of gone girl.

Jimbo Era off to a horrid startPosted on 8/20/18 at 11:44 am
uArw.png45dArw.png3
bkm1.png
AP Poll was just released and it could not have been a bigger slap to the Aggy face: 

Texas A&M will start the season ranked 33rd, just ahead of Kansas St, who is coached by an actual dead person. 

The now Jimbo-less FSU Seminoles are ranked higher at 19. 

The media has more confidence in Sumlin’s new team at Arizona, who is ranked ahead of Aggy at 31. 

Big bro Texas made the charts at 23. Their players and coach kiss on the mouth before each game, but they obviously have more grit than the Ags. 

Bitter arch rival South Carolina is ahead at 26. 

Even wannabe rival LSU made rank at 25. 

No matter how you cut it, this is a complete embarrassment. The Aggy football program is in free fall. Why are we paying this guy so much again? 

Funny aggy.
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jester’s Inn said:

So Johnny Manziel petitioned the aggy president for a diploma from a&m.  The president told Johnny that he didn’t have enough credits, plus he failed several courses.  Before after feeling the pressure from students and alumni, the president said,  “If Johnny can answer one question, I will give him a diploma. The question will be given in a couple of days at Kyle Field on the 50 yard line. Well, aggy being aggy, they went bonkers. They decided to fill the stadium for their GOAT. So in two days, the event was ready to happen. 100,000 aggys filled Kyle Field. They were chanting “GOAT and Heisman Winner and Give Johnny his diploma!”  Then the president turned to JFF and said, “ Are you ready for your question?  What is 3 x 7?”  Johnny thought deeply. He looked at the heavens. He looked at his feet. Finally he answered “21!”  A hush fell over the 100,000 aggys in Kyle field. Then they all started chanting, “Give him a 2nd chance. Give him a 2nd chance!!!”

I thought aggys wanting a diploma instead of a degree was funny.

• Like 1