• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

20 hours ago, Jester’s Inn said:

So Johnny Manziel petitioned the aggy president for a diploma from a&m.  The president told Johnny that he didn’t have enough credits, plus he failed several courses.  Before after feeling the pressure from students and alumni, the president said,  “If Johnny can answer one question, I will give him a diploma. The question will be given in a couple of days at Kyle Field on the 50 yard line. Well, aggy being aggy, they went bonkers. They decided to fill the stadium for their GOAT. So in two days, the event was ready to happen. 100,000 aggys filled Kyle Field. They were chanting “GOAT and Heisman Winner and Give Johnny his diploma!”  Then the president turned to JFF and said, “ Are you ready for your question?  What is 3 x 7?”  Johnny thought deeply. He looked at the heavens. He looked at his feet. Finally he answered “21!”  A hush fell over the 100,000 aggys in Kyle field. Then they all started chanting, “Give him a 2nd chance. Give him a 2nd chance!!!”

And the 100,000 also bought tickets.

The moment aggy puffed their chests out about giving $75 million to Jimbo was the moment they again decided to go all in on cheating.  They know if this expirement fails they will be laughed at more than ever before (which is a lot) and they will do whatever they can to avoid it.

Pretty funny though there are actual direct allegations before a ingle game is played and directly from the coaching staff and ot the fans/boosters.   

Edited by Forty Acres

5 minutes ago, Forty Acres said:

The moment aggy puffed their chests out about giving $75 million to Jimbo was the moment they again decided to go all in on cheating.  They know if this expirement fails they will be laughed at more than ever before (which is a lot) and they will do whatever they can to avoid it.

Pretty funny though there are actual direct allegations before a ingle game is played and directly from the coaching staff and ot the fans/boosters.   

Just wait until the NCAA starts asking questions. Jimbo and Brewster going up to players and telling them they need to lie to investigators isn't going to work at A&M this early. Not the way it worked at FSU.

There is more dirt to be uncovered. Be patient.

8 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

What does the crusty hag lady have to say about it?

"My beautiful Jimbo would never cheat or do anything to put our team in jeopardy.  The shorthorns obviously paid the kid to say this stuff, since we are getting all their recruits."

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Just wait until the NCAA starts asking questions. Jimbo and Brewster going up to players and telling them they need to lie to investigators isn't going to work at A&M this early. Not the way it worked at FSU.

There is more dirt to be uncovered. Be patient.

Texas A&M provided a statement that read: “Texas A&M Athletics takes these allegations seriously, and we are reviewing the situation with the NCAA and the SEC Office.”

Just like they did the rapist on the swimming team I am sure. 

“There were coaches having meetings in the other office, and he said, here, come in the bathroom real quick

6figs?

On the second occasion, Marchiol said, the money exchange took place in the bathroom at Razzoo’s Cajun Cafe in College Station, a restaurant where the team frequently takes recruits to eat.

bwahahahahaha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

The funniest part so far is Razzoo’s is the nicest place to eat in College Station

Seriously. I can't believe how much people here are obsessed with that place. We've got several that are better, but the locals don't like them as much. Why is anyone's guess.  Cooper's is going to open here next year -- I bet they fail, because people here will like C&J's more.

I'm leaving in June, and never looking back.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mdmost said:

So Sumlin turned them in or did I misread that? Please let that be the case that he was the one. 

Yes, that's the best part. Transfers need to give some kind of "mitigating circumstances" to get a waiver to play right away. These aren't reported to the NCAA but to the new school. So it was Sumlin that decided to leak this to the press.

Info from here: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2018/08/21/texas-am-faces-ncaa-scrutiny-former-player-eligibility-jimbo-fisher/1052434002/

It’s quite possible Marchiol’s account might otherwise not have come to light. He did not contact the NCAA. He included the allegations as part of a statement he sent to the compliance office at Arizona, where Sumlin is the coach and Marchiol is enrolled and practicing with the football team, in his request for an NCAA waiver that would allow him to play instead of sitting out the upcoming season.

Marchiol describes being taken aback after the spring game when Peveto pulled him into a bathroom near the coaches’ offices and handed him $300.

“There were coaches having meetings in the other office, and he said, here, come in the bathroom real quick because he’d just asked me to host the recruit,” Marchiol said. “So I went in the bathroom and it was just me and him in there, and he’s like, ‘Take this, if you need any more just text me and make sure they have a good time.’ ”

Where's Hamm when we need him.

Seriously. I can't believe how much people here are obsessed with that place. We've got several that are better, but the locals don't like them as much. Why is anyone's guess.  Cooper's is going to open here next year -- I bet they fail, because people here will like C&J's more.
I'm leaving in June, and never looking back.

They are pretty big on a place called the Dixie chicken too. So there’s that.