• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

why are they practicing in the stajium don't they have practice fields?
and I know it is popular to pick on aggy, but even if they were beloved that stajium looks like total shit
those old ass fucked up worn out tired stands still on the one side and those ridiculous sight lines and fucked up mismatched shit in the end zones
$485 million and it looks like shit and only half of it is new (one old side and the one existing end zone stayed)

That’s exactly what that video showed me as well.

22 minutes ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

That piece of crap is the college football equivalent of fan fiction.  You pick five areas where you are going to argue aggy is better and then tag each one with Edge: Aggies?  Really?  Was this written by a 7th grader?

They got potential All SEC LBs. They got potential NFL draft choices up and down the DL.

They lost Kirk but replace him with a guy whose numbers didn't match Johnson's last year! Somehow, advantage Aggie.

In three years as a head coach, Herman hasn't won as many games as aging veteran Jimbo. All Herman has is a head to head win against Jimbo. Advantage Aggie!

A&M has gone to bowl games. Bowl. Games. Not Texas. Should have a huge impact this year.

He's a real livin', breathin' Kevin Kubesheski.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

That piece of crap is the college football equivalent of fan fiction.  You pick five areas where you are going to argue aggy is better and then tag each one with Edge: Aggies?  Really?  Was this written by a 7th grader?

No. Kevin Kubescheski. 

Alright, which one of you posted this gem? You owe me a cup of coffee.... 

So what. They averaged 33.1 points per game. We averaged 32.7 per game and that was against the best defenses in all of college football. Who did Clemson play last year?

Kent State? Louisville? Boston College? Georgia Tech? The Citadel? Give me a break. I'll only give them props for playing South Carolina (thrashed them), Miami, Auburn and FSU.

With this greatest ever Defense Line, their defense only had 46 sacks last season (versus some of the cupcakes I list above). Newsflash boys! Texas A&M had 43 sacks against some of the best offense lines in all of college football like LSU, 'Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Florida, South Carolina and Miss State. 

Ask yourself, would you trade Tyrel Dodson or Otaro Alaka for their LB's?
Which of our DL would you trade for their "best ever DL" in college football who had the same amount of sacks we did but against weaker competition?

The hype on their side is like a Hollywood movie. They're coming to our house. This ain't Hollywood baby.

Clemson got thrashed by the same Alabama squad that got lucky and beat us by 8. 
Alabama's defense limited Clemson to just 2 field goals the entire game while A&M scored 19 and could have scored more if not for a few unlucky breaks. Remember we had 1 TD called back + Mond threw an INT at the 2 yard line. Their running back ran an 80 yd TD on their 2nd play and from there on we stomped Bama. Held them to 3 points the entire second half while we scored 16.

Alabama's offense, with Jalen Hurts as QB, scored 24 points on Clemson. Don't tell me we can't win. Might as well just not show up for the damn game. Kellen Mond outplayed Hurts head to head, doubling his passing yards.

I've got respect for Clemson (+all of our opponents), but I'm surprised by articles and feedback that speak of these teams as if they are mythic or don't put on their pants just like we do. I'm not predicting, I'm not boasting and I'm not warning. I'm telling you our defense is going to stomp those boys. The key will be in the special teams game and how our offense constantly adjust against their defense. Let their 4 DL peel their ears back and come after us. Then watch how our 9 DL wreck shop! We'll be ready with either Mond or Starkel with our bubble screens, block and release TE's and play action passes. 

All of you spewing this old Aggie attitude of "woe is us"...there's no need for you to jump on the Aggie domination bus after game 2. We'll be full. Just stay on the sidelines and cheer from afar. We don't want your negative energy. 

Gig'em.

27 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Hide contents

Let their 4 DL peel their ears back and come after us. Then watch how our 9 DL wreck shop! We'll be ready with either Mond or Starkel with our bubble screens, block and release TE's and play action passes. 

Can't have your DBs get exposed under Elko's vaunted 9-2-0 defense.

Lol that the poster thinks Jimbo's offense has a quick passing game that will feature bubble screens.  This ain't the air raid anymore, buddy.

And lol at thinking "block and release" passes to TE will help against Clemon's four elite pass-rushing DL. 

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

Can't have your DBs get exposed under Elko's vaunted 9-2-0 defense.

Also love the god status Elko has attained, like he's going to dial up some magic defense that nobody has ever seen. Clemson faced Elko three times against the same Wake Forest team that just beat aggy, and never scored less than 30.

28 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Also love the god status Elko has attained, like he's going to dial up some magic defense that nobody has ever seen. Clemson faced Elko three times against the same Wake Forest team that just beat aggy, and never scored less than 30.

You're pretty Woke Forest, imho.

20 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Texas went out and hired the best coach available at the time. Texas A&M went out and hired the best coach, regardlessly of availability

apparently. Don’t even get me started on the ludicrousness of the statement itself

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, OrangEngr said:

Texas went out and hired the best coach available at the time. Texas A&M went out and hired the best coach, regardlessly of availability

apparently. Don’t even get me started on the ludicrousness of the statement itself

This is hilarious.  Reminds me of an OL coach I had in high school, who once told the linemen:

"A good lineman takes care of his responsibility.  A great lineman takes care of the next responsibility."

Team's response:

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christia

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OrangEngr said:

Oh, let's get started.  Apparently aggy would rank mini-Fisher ahead of both Saban and Dabo, (for starters), right?

24 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Oh, let's get started.  Apparently aggy would rank mini-Fisher ahead of both Saban and Dabo, (for starters), right?

Don’t forget, Chizik has a natty too. And he won his in the SEC!SEC!SEC! West. So I’d put him ahead of Jimbo...

2 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Hide contents

So what. They averaged 33.1 points per game. We averaged 32.7 per game and that was against the best defenses in all of college football. Who did Clemson play last year?

Kent State? Louisville? Boston College? Georgia Tech? The Citadel? Give me a break. I'll only give them props for playing South Carolina (thrashed them), Miami, Auburn and FSU.

With this greatest ever Defense Line, their defense only had 46 sacks last season (versus some of the cupcakes I list above). Newsflash boys! Texas A&M had 43 sacks against some of the best offense lines in all of college football like LSU, 'Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Florida, South Carolina and Miss State. 

Ask yourself, would you trade Tyrel Dodson or Otaro Alaka for their LB's?
Which of our DL would you trade for their "best ever DL" in college football who had the same amount of sacks we did but against weaker competition?

The hype on their side is like a Hollywood movie. They're coming to our house. This ain't Hollywood baby.

Clemson got thrashed by the same Alabama squad that got lucky and beat us by 8. 
Alabama's defense limited Clemson to just 2 field goals the entire game while A&M scored 19 and could have scored more if not for a few unlucky breaks. Remember we had 1 TD called back + Mond threw an INT at the 2 yard line. Their running back ran an 80 yd TD on their 2nd play and from there on we stomped Bama. Held them to 3 points the entire second half while we scored 16.

Alabama's offense, with Jalen Hurts as QB, scored 24 points on Clemson. Don't tell me we can't win. Might as well just not show up for the damn game. Kellen Mond outplayed Hurts head to head, doubling his passing yards.

I've got respect for Clemson (+all of our opponents), but I'm surprised by articles and feedback that speak of these teams as if they are mythic or don't put on their pants just like we do. I'm not predicting, I'm not boasting and I'm not warning. I'm telling you our defense is going to stomp those boys. The key will be in the special teams game and how our offense constantly adjust against their defense. Let their 4 DL peel their ears back and come after us. Then watch how our 9 DL wreck shop! We'll be ready with either Mond or Starkel with our bubble screens, block and release TE's and play action passes. 

All of you spewing this old Aggie attitude of "woe is us"...there's no need for you to jump on the Aggie domination bus after game 2. We'll be full. Just stay on the sidelines and cheer from afar. We don't want your negative energy. 

Gig'em.

Forgot the part about saying they're better than Texas.  whoop

So what. They averaged 33.1 points per game. We averaged 32.7 per game and that was against the best defenses in all of college football.

Aggy does love them some stats. When they played a team that fielded a defense (uSC, FL, Auburn, Bama, Miss State and LSU), they actually averaged 20.6 points/game, I left out Nicholls State where their defense held the vaunted aggy offense to 24 points.

40 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Aggy does love them some stats. When they played a team that fielded a defense (uSC, FL, Auburn, Bama, Miss State and LSU), they actually averaged 20.6 points/game, I left out Nicholls State where their defense held the vaunted aggy offense to 24 points.

You also failed to mention that after Nicholls State adjusted to the aggy offense, they "held them to 10 points the entire last three quarters, while Nicholls State scored 14."

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hizzaz Mahdoud said:

You also failed to mention that after Nicholls State adjusted to the aggy offense, they "held them to 10 points the entire last three quarters, while Nicholls State scored 14."

And to add to the discussion these teams all put up more points (significant points) against that tough Nicholls State defense:

• Georgia (26 points)
  • South Alabama (41)
  • McNeese St (35)
  • Sam Houston (66)
  • Incarnate Word (31)
  • South Dakota (38)

21 hours ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

The guy is an aggy. I'm not sure why anyone other than aggy would hire an aggy journalist. They can't keep their fandom out of their reporting. 

45 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Ben Baby is so biased and dick rides aggy to where his columns are insufferable.

Yea like the one he wrote Monday about how aggy tossed koda Martin into a ice bath. I’m not sure how those get published. Who gives a fuck what aggy did like 5 months ago. 

That article was “aggy saves koda Martin because they are so smart and brave and do the right thing always”. 

On 8/16/2018 at 1:51 PM, ShowmeyourTDs said:

So many gems...

if aggy and tu were still playing, aggy would continue to dominate.  Yeah, except 75-37-5

elko built elite defenses at wake and ND.    38th - 46th total defense in that span, only aggy thinks being 40ish out of ~130 teams is elite. 

2018 really shaping up. A 3 game uptick this season for aggy leads them to the college football playoffs. UT might not beat Kansas. 

Aggy has clearly better QBs.  Obviously didn't watch aggy play last season.  

VASTLY superior coaching.  Herman stumbled to a 7-6 record in his first year.  I guess he forgot how the great bilbo sprinted to 5-6 in his 8th season at FSU.

that reads like a parody piece. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Just exactly what are you trying to say here?