• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Pretty lame offer by CDC.  You aren’t going to take a home and home with a premier in state rival that would have the attention of the college football world when it means disappointing the University of East West Louisiana Tech State. It’s just plane rude.  They are SEC. They have nothing to prove and are doing us a favor by not murdering us twice. 

Seriously, does this article end the debate about who is really dodging this matchup? 

30 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

I was kind of thinking the same thing. It could be an interesting way to stop schools from doing things like aggy's holding little "study halls" and the stuff that was detailed in the muckraking Urban Meyer documentary that was on Twitter. On the other hand, there are always going to be disgruntled former players everywhere no matter what. Think about the shit that would have come out of Darius White? I mean, assuming Demarco Cobbs hadn't put the fear of God in him.

So I guess you're going to have balance the increased reporting of misbehavior against the inevitable exaggerations and probable outright lies some pissed off kids are going to throw out there to keep a year of eligibility - which is obviously big business for them if another year of film is the potential difference between a UDA grade and 4th round grade or something like that.

If nothing else, I'd think it's incentive for programs to treat their kids as fairly as possible rather than pressuring them into practicing through injury, play with concussions, work out to failure, etc. I'm all for that.

Of course, every time something happens to OU or aggy, I will automatically choose to believe that it's true. 

I'm for it. I'm sick of all the rampant, unchecked cheating in this sport. Hell, give players cash if they snitch

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

I personally enjoyed the, "If a big-time program wants to make a game happen, it can make it happen" bitch slap to aggy's head there.  Obviously the writer knows that aggy is definitely not big-time.

Shit, I didn't look to see that Zwerneman wrote that.  Even funnier that he wrote that.

Edited by Scheiss Meister

26 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

SIAP. I think this puts to bed the aggy argument that we’re scared to play them. Now we can make the same argument.
11ed0e31a9e8c7bd01175333d1255f3c.jpg

The Aggies don’t believe they need the old rivalry renewed, in playing in the division that’s won seven of the last 12 national titles, and in a conference that’s won nine of the last 12 national titles.

It really is quite an accomplishment to behold, playing in the same conference as teams who achieve such great success.

I can understand why they feel they have nothing to prove, what with playing against, (and losing to) teams that go on to achieve important things.

Just a few years ago they were playing against (and also losing to) teams from an entirely different conference.  I really admire how they've grown up and reinvented themselves. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, miguelito said:

"We're already booked."

Aggy non-conf teams scheduled:

2022:

09/10 - Appalachian State

09/17 - Miami (FL)

2023:

09/02 - New Mexico

09/09 - at Miami (FL)

What he meant to say was he's already booked their one legit OOC team they play per year (as per SEC reggilations), ya stupid sip!

29 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Pretty lame offer by CDC.  You aren’t going to take a home and home with a premier in state rival that would have the attention of the college football world when it means disappointing the University of East West Louisiana Tech State. It’s just plane rude.  They are SEC. They have nothing to prove and are doing us a favor by not murdering us twice. 

Seriously, does this article end the debate about who is really dodging this matchup? 

Well they left.. its blatantly obvious who was scared from day 1. 

• Like 2

The more I think about this, I believe this is the proverbial equivalent CDC running his nutsack across Scott Woodard's forehead. CDC probably knew the answer when he called and now the fact that this story has come out twice (being pushed by Aggie mouthpieces this time) gives us plausible deniability every time the story comes up. The fact that we are looking to schedule OOC teams not named A&M out into the 2030's tells me we have no intention of scheduling them and now we have "scoreboard" for lack of a better term because we can point to this and say "hey, we tried". We aren't going to beg to play them. Of course, the A&M side will spin this as we are big bad SEC now and UT is of course beneath us, but no one is buying that sack of manure. As always, they come out looking worse on this deal even though the intent of the article was to puff themselves up. 

CDC>Woodard and I think that will begin to be readily apparent over the next several years.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

What he meant to say was he's already booked their one legit OOC team they play per year (as per SEC reggilations), ya stupid sip!

yeah you'd get kicked out of the SECSECSEC if you even think about scheduling more than 9 P5 schools. Might bring down the artificially inflated conference strength. 

I am watching LHN broadcast of 2008 Texas vs aggy.  Sergio Kindle just cold cocked Stephen McGee with about 10 minutes left in the third quarter.  McGee chased Sergio to the Texas bench mouthing some shit.  Pussy just got his clock cleaned and he talks shit.  I had forgotten about that.  aggy doing the banty rooster strut.    

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

I am watching LHN broadcast of 2008 Texas vs aggy.  Sergio Kindle just cold cocked Stephen McGee with about 10 minutes left in the third quarter.  McGee chased Sergio to the Texas bench mouthing some shit.  Pussy just got his clock cleaned and he talks shit.  I had forgotten about that.  aggy doing the banty rooster strut.    

Haha I remember that. What a clown. I remember commenting at the time that that incident was both the most aggy thing and the most Stephen McGee thing ever. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

LOL, Jimbo's contract doesn't have a buyout. Amazing. That tells you all you need to know about his commitment to Aggy.

they have a bunch of old guys who want one title before they die. 

1. they moved from Big 12 because they thought it would get them all the studs in Texas and that would guarantee a title - nope that didn't matter

2. they leveraged the entire program with 500M to erector set the tackle box - nope that didn't matter either

3.  they just need a coach - that won't matter either

Jimbo was going from FSU to Aggy, of course he had ALL the leverage.  no coach does that and puts golden handcuffs on himself knowing he is going to want to leave after 4 straight 8-4 seasons and he has to live in that shithole with bunch of rubes focused on him every day of the year.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Artie Fatso said:

Count me as grateful everyday Aggy is further and further in the rearview mirror. Jesus H Christ, who in their right mind would want to play retarded little brother in college station when you can play Cal in the Bay Area, Clemson, FSU, Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State, Miami, Notre Dame etc....etc... seriously. There is nothing more depressing than going to a game in Aggy. In fact, I can't think of a worse place to go - for any reason. 

Only went to one game there as a kid(friends dad scored free tickets) and asked if I wanted to go. That place is weird as fuck! Haven’t been to a game since not will I go back.

14 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

Honestly, without a front seven on defense, I don't see how they get past 4 wins.  I was always in the camp that I thought 7 or 8 wins would just necessarily happen for them, given the number of gimmes they have.  But if they don't have defensive tackles or linebackers, they're going to be in a world of hurt this year.

NW St. - Win (but might be uncomfortably close)

Clemson - L - This one's gonna hurt.

ULM - W - But it's going to be a ballgame.  ULM has a fantastic offense.  TAMU better hope those summer practices paid off.

Bama - L - This one's gonna hurt worse.

Arky - L - Unless they somehow get healthy on defense, I think Chuck Norris Chad Morris's offense will put a hurting on them.

Kentucky - L - Same as above.  KY returns a ton of starters, especially on O.

South Carolina - L.  This one might actually hurt, too.

Miss. State - L.  Assuming MSU doesn't take a big step back with Morehead as coach, this one could be a bloodbath.

Auburn - L. I think you're all getting the hang of this at this point.

Ole Miss - Who the fuck knows?  Probably a loss?  Maybe a win?  Is Matt Luke actually Meatloaf, disguising himself as a CFB coach?  Did Matt Luke secretly get a head transplant, where he transplanted on of those giant Easter Island heads onto his own body?  Scientists are racing to find the answer.

UAB - W.  But will also depend on what A&M's depth chart looks like at this point in time.  Do they have anyone healthy remaining on defense?  How many positions can Otaro Alaka play at once?

LSU - L.  This game will literally save Orgeron's job.

I 100% agree they're going to be as bad as you say they'll be, but it's hard to see them in trouble against arky or kentucky.  aggy is by no means close to a quality program, but those programs are dogshit at the current moment.

At the moment, looks as if LSU will be no prize this year either, but they are to aggy what Texas is to... well, I guess also aggy

Edited by X-Wing @Aliciousness
  • Fuck You 2