• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

This amuses me greatly.

Today is July 19.

And Billy Liucci, Texags' "football insider," has no thoughts yet on who the top recruiting prospects are for the 2023 class.

That is "aggy professionalism" if I have ever seen it.

I'm curious as to when he plans on giving the subject any thought.

no recruits texags.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Longboard Horn said:

They will make him sit out the first half against either Sam or Appalachian St.

Because elite "game changer" coaches such as Jimbo have a commitment to discipline.

Turdition.

aggy 2022 schedule.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Sam Houston, App State, Miami and UMass? God what a shitty OOC. App State actually might beat them. 

App State and Miami should give them good games. Depending on how bad the aggy QBs play, both of those games should be decided in the 2H.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Because elite "game changer" coaches such as Jimbo have a commitment to discipline.

Turdition.

aggy 2022 schedule.jpeg

I can see aggy starting off 1-5 or 2-4 before their bye week. Wouldn't that be fun?

Go Mountaineers!

• Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Turdition.

aggy 2022 schedule.jpeg

They will push it all the way to that UMass game during the SEC cupcake week in November.    They will cite the ongoing investigation or something like that.

25 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

I can see aggy starting off 1-5 or 2-4 before their bye week. Wouldn't that be fun?

Go Mountaineers!

I was thinking 3-3, with an absolute ass whoopin by Bama to send them careening into the bye week. I could see them dropping Arkansas, Bama, and either Miami or Miss St.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Longboard Horn said:
And Jimbo has already stated that the SEC needs to keep the FCS games.... what a pussy

Yeah, in the name of altruism or philanthropy...I forget which. Jimbo feels compelled to help subsidize FCS programs with aggy largess. Riiight.

I'm surprised the networks don't put wording into media contracts to stop this cupcake scheduling. But, SEC mouth-breathers will watch that crap anyway.

48 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

App State and Miami should give them good games. Depending on how bad the aggy QBs play, both of those games should be decided in the 2H.

Miami has a really good QB and lots of experience on the OL.  Landed some real good transfers in the front seven on defense.  If Christobal can take Oregon into Columbus and beat tOSU he can definitely beat aggy.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

26 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

This shit needs to end once UT joins the SEC. We need a 9-game SEC sked.

I actually think this is a good idea even with only 3 OOC games. Play 1 big time name, 1 lower-tier P5 team and 1 cupcake, but play the latter the week before Thanksgiving….

1 hour ago, DFW Horn said:

This shit needs to end once UT joins the SEC. We need a 9-game SEC sked.

Agreed...   The SEC loves it now to solidify those poll slots going into the last two weeks of the season.  Having 7, 8 or 9 wins going in to the last week certainly helps them absorb one or two loses and keeps more teams in the polls vs other conferences.     Even some of the biggest SEC Homers in the media have conceded they needed to go nine games a long time ago.   

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Sam Houston, App State, Miami and UMass? God what a shitty OOC. App State actually might beat them. 

See, I was thinking that for aggy that is a damn good ooc schedule.

2 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Must of hurt Brent to write this......

*have.  Ffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1