Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

I’ve always thought year 2 was the year you began to know what you had. The first year you get a recruiting bump and being new to the league teams find it harder to scheme your tendencies. 

In year 2 you find out if you can stack recruiting classes and if you can self scout. Aggies on the other hand have seen enough. One close loss and they are ready to hand out raises.

• Replies 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2980656

Finally aggy asked this question. I didn't know they had it in them. 

It took 4 responses for the most Aggy of responses:

"Jimbo left because FSU has subpar facilities and they wouldn't ante up to change that."

FSU has top 10-15 facilities but facilities have nothing to do with why Fisher left that program in shambles. Jesus, these people are even beginning to repeat Fisher's bullshit excuses not to mention repeating his lies that FSU wouldn't invest in facilities.

Oregon has better facilities than Aggy and they've never won shit. These people are truly clueless.

2 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

TCU will destroy TX...

TCU isn't that good.

We only lost by 22 pts 

Profit.

It's only a matter of time before these masochists take pride in being proof that Alabama is much better than Clemson. "We essentially beat Clemson. Alabama crushed us. Advantage SEC! SEC! SEC!"

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's only a matter of time before these masochists take pride in being proof that Alabama is much better than Clemson. "We essentially beat Clemson. Alabama crushed us. Advantage SEC! SEC! SEC!"

Of course, as they say in Shitsville...

recruit3.png

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Texags has girls handing out koozies at the Washington county fair.....   Getting plenty of dirty looks in my Texas shirt, hopefully I don’t get jumped by drunk aggies later on in the evening.

If you hear a few dudes yell Bunga Bunga, run!

As a born and bred UT fan and SMU grad It's nice to talk shit about most schools in Texas (at least off the football field. And even then we at least have a claim to an NC since WW2).
Rice though... you smart motherfuckers keep doing your thing. We need to balance out the black hole of autism and self-aggrandization that is College Station.

This Rice grad did a shitton to send that shithole of College Station east...

2fbed8661b31619435ba09825c89091c.gif
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Only Wins are over Northwestern State & Louisiana Monroe..... 

Now that's a Cracker Jack Schedule aggies....

Prior to this week sagrin had aggy with the 147th toughest schedule.  They will get a large bump this week but they don't understand maths.  You can't get much stronger of a schedule than playing 1 and 2 (losing) but you offset all that strength by playing #130 and FCS #196 

And losing, that helps your SOS by not dropping your highly ranked opponents.  So losing is a win for aggy because it helps their SOS.  

Edited by Treefidy

7 hours ago, Scholz said:

Thank God they had those multiple Louisiana directional schools on their schedule.

Not only that, they were ranked going into yesterday's game. Two wins over directional Louisiana (one being FCS) and a close loss at home to Clemson and the voters thought they were the #22 team in the country.  (Christian Bale.gif)

On top of that, yesterday morning I had ESPN Radio on the car and they were doing the usual SEC sucking off about getting a third team into the CFP. One of the justifications for both Auburn and LSU was, "They will have gone through the SEC gauntlet.... blah blah blah.... including A&M". 

Getting respect they don't deserve and getting lumped in with good teams in their conference is EXACTLY why they made the 100 year decision. The SECMC is alive and well and paying off for aggy's quest for osmotic self-esteem. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

aggie only playing 4 away games is a joke, any other teams doing this? If so, it would have to be another mighty secsecsec school. When are they going to add another conference game, I think I heard Saban wants to.  

I think it's  one of those things Saban knows would never happen so he will says he's for it publicly.  When nothing changes he can say "well.I tried"