Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

No.  Not every time.  Sometimes the John Wayne wing is closed and you have to settle for the Owen Wilson or Eli Wallach annex.  Which is fine as I find Eli to be the superior actor of the three.  Perhaps only overshadowed by F Murray Abraham.  

i am guessing A&M has some curious non-former students with some sort of association membership.  But you dont want to go down that rabbit hole of rabbit hole fuckers

• Haha 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I am guessing A&M has some curious non-former students with some sort of association membership.  But you dont want to go down that rabbit hole of rabbit hole fuckers

their whole "former students, not alumni" shtick is so dumb. i will say that i love the fact that the 98% get fired up about it but they have a bunch of alumni councils, buildings named the XYZ Alumni Center and an alumnus award.

so dumb.

15 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

No, that's because people who didn't go to UT still root for UT. No one would do that for aggy

There's a ton of people who never will go, or never went to A&M who pull for them.  And the first and only thing they take to heart is that every good aggy hates tu.  That's the only thing they can retain.  Like no matter they were never students, or don't even know where College Station is, but as long as they show proper disrespect for Texas, all is forgiven and they are given their aggy card.  

13 hours ago, Deej said:

aggy is just a feeder school.for the Texas Legislature.

This is a feature, not a bug.

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Somebody, I think that guy who is like the UT historian who worked at Exes for a long time.  He explained that Wayne was in Texas filming and there some Exes in the crew and he liked the association name so they gave him an honorary membership. And they spawned the idea of non alums getting memberships.  Which makes sense because most Longhorns don’t marry other Longhorns so the spousal membership and non alum life membership were born.  This was 1950s I think.  I am sure I am not remembering the details right but Wayne for sure had one.  I look up the number whenever we show folks around campus.  

I want to say the movie was The Alamo, filmed at Brackettville at the heart of this.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Nothing about that person's uniform has anything to do with service in the nation's military. Not a single thing. Every thing about the uniform was created and devised by their civilian staff. Let that sink in for a while. Outside of College Station, Texas, it means nothing. And within College Station, Texas it usually means about nothing.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lidig8r said:

So, just for grins, I did a googles search on "attractive female Texas A&M corp members.  As God and Satan are my witnesses, this was the first image displayed under the image tab:

So I did as well, and got the same.  But there are numerous pictures of her showing up on that search, so they must click a lot and think she is. Better than a sheep I guess. 

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Ok. Walk me through this. I just don't get it.

They dress up in one of the "uniforms" below to show what? Why are those uniforms necessary?

I just don't understand what a college student, dressed up in one of the "uniforms" below, bears any "role" in the U.S. military.

the guidon summer 23.jpeg

At ease!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Ok. Walk me through this. I just don't get it.

They dress up in one of the "uniforms" below to show what? Why are those uniforms necessary?

I just don't understand what a college student, dressed up in one of the "uniforms" below, bears any "role" in the U.S. military.

the guidon summer 23.jpeg

How dare you question them you ‘sip?   While their men were fighting with Patton, ours were stateside.   aggy even has a Patton quote to prove it!  

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

So I did as well, and got the same.  But there are numerous pictures of her showing up on that search, so they must click a lot and think she is. Better than a sheep I guess. 

I too did a search and got the same.

However, if you scroll down a bit, there’s some pics of “her” stroking her cock.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

He must have the smallest head ever.  Both the aggy and now the GT helmets look extra large on him.  

I like the way he's staring at his thumb and forefinger on his non-throwing hand instead of looking downfield. 

13 hours ago, Lidig8r said:

So, just for grins, I did a googles search on "attractive female Texas A&M corp members.  As God and Satan are my witnesses, this was the first image displayed under the image tab:

image.thumb.png.91a5823d0ea99acaf2c4ea68d143acb2.png

Why AMU on the lapels? Aggy not capable of making four letters fit?