• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
51 minutes ago, DaysOff said:
Sips are democrat politicians. Aggie leadership is republican politicians. Republicans are comfortable with losing as long as they pretend they hold some type of so called moral high ground. Democrats do what is necessary to win at all costs. Republicans don't. Sips and Aggie leadership is the same way.

That take is dumb AF.

7 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

And completely wrong

4 minutes ago, utee94 said:

And in the wrong forum.

Amazon Prime Video GIF by Citadel

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

Sips are democrat politicians. Aggie leadership is republican politicians. Republicans are comfortable with losing as long as they pretend they hold some type of so called moral high ground. Democrats do what is necessary to win at all costs. Republicans don't. Sips and Aggie leadership is the same way.

More posts like this one and I suspect the username will check out.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, DaysOff said:

Tell that to the Gov

This is why every house needs multiple TV's.

Wait, you watch that stuff willingly?

We watch all kinds of shit. We generally make fun of it. It’s one guy and 22 mature milfs. Shit, tonight was that Snake Oil, British baking show, DDD, Bering sea gold, Mystery of Abandoned, and now an ep of married at first sight Australia. Cant watch all high quality fare.

18 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

If refering to UT as "sips" wasnt enough of a context clue, i dunno what to say.

I wasn't aware at how closely we're expected to study every post on a thread for nuance. I shall try to live up to that standard, my friend.

For the record, at least I didn't neg the guy.

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I wasn't aware at how closely we're expected to study every post on a thread for nuance. I shall try to live up to that standard, my friend.

For the record, at least I didn't neg the guy.

Yeah, but you wanted to.

Sin was in your heart.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

OIG.YXnSREvMVjZI3vBCst5m?pid=ImgGn&w=102

OIG.VPL3rbNzcbyOmvMvQuvq?pid=ImgGn

Reading that thread on TexsAgs was like walking through a haunted house put on by children... 

However, here's to life imitating art: We have effing idiots running our University | TexAgs (Aggy's creating a commemorative committee..)

Edited by ChickenNuggets

11 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

We watch all kinds of shit. We generally make fun of it. It’s one guy and 22 mature milfs. Shit, tonight was that Snake Oil, British baking show, DDD, Bering sea gold, Mystery of Abandoned, and now an ep of married at first sight Australia. Cant watch all high quality fare.

Perhaps a rerun of 2005 Texas vs USC is in order?

11 hours ago, linux said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3418017

More of the same whining and bad AI, god these aggies are so fucking stupid, falling for it every time.

"Art created by a computer. "AI" generated art."

I laughed way too hard at, 1,  the fact that multiple people couldn't recognize those images as AI art right off the bat, and 2, that someone had to define AI for the rest of them.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, TheBryMan81 said:

"Art created by a computer. "AI" generated art."

I laughed way too hard at, 1,  the fact that multiple people couldn't recognize those images as AI art right off the bat, and 2, that someone had to define AI for the rest of them.

They are Aggies man there are a couple of them that know what is up but most of them have no clue about highfalutin shit like technology