Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

21 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So if aggy losses this weekend while we have a bye, will they think they had a better week since they will have lost to a ranked team and Texas will not have won?

aggy has a bye week too.  but bye weeks in the SECSEC are way more difficult than bye weeks in the BDF, stupid sip.

• Like 2

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, OU Sucks said:

aggy has a bye week too.  but bye weeks in the SECSEC are way more difficult than bye weeks in the BDF, stupid sip.

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

Yes, of course, if they actually played. Are you new to this?

Edit - Tougher bye weak is tougher per above

Sorry, reading SEC schedules is way harder than reading BDF schedules.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

It’s hilarious that they don’t seem to grasp that the only win worth a shit — and we will see where that goes — was against Kentucky this season. They’ve literally not beaten anybody else with a pulse.

...and KY had a zero passing game.  Totally, one-dimensional team.  Stop the run, with 7-8 in the box, and KY was nutless.

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

well, no two-loss team has ever made the playoff

This is a fallacy. CFP is young. There was a 2 loss BCS title winner and plenty of 2 loss teams over the years that threw their hat in the ring. 

We will almost assuredly get a 2 loss team in the CFP before too long - it won't be aggy, but I could see a 2 loss LSU or Michigan even hanging around the top 5 at the end of the season. 

34 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This is a fallacy. CFP is young. There was a 2 loss BCS title winner and plenty of 2 loss teams over the years that threw their hat in the ring. 

We will almost assuredly get a 2 loss team in the CFP before too long 

One, using the 2007 season as a benchmark for anything is a stretch. Two, if Big Ten champ and perpetual media darling Ohio State didn't do it last year, it's never going to be easy and this year's A&M team is in no position to do it since they lost two of the three biggest games they'll play. 

They could win out, stomp LSU, and still not get close.

Well, I'll give Looch credit, he's not calling Texas overrated anymore... he's just calling them "bad". 

In a 2 minute rant about how The Great Kellen Mond has "had a few bad games", he says it happens to all great QBs. And he lists a couple of them, including Kyler Murray, who lost to a "bad Texas team... ranked number 7"

25:00

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0108168-pteh.mp3

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Well, I'll give Looch credit, he's not calling Texas overrated anymore... he's just calling them "bad". 

In a 2 minute rant about how The Great Kellen Mond has "had a few bad games", he says it happens to all great QBs. And he lists a couple of them, including Kyler Murray, who lost to a "bad Texas team... ranked number 7"

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0108168-pteh.mp3

Is he really trying to put Mond in the Heisman conversation? (BTW, he's a shit-tastic "radio" guy.)

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

Wait, so now Kyler Murray is a great QB?  I thought he was a shitty QB when he left aggy.

11 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of simpleton fucks, thumping their chest about losses.  I guess ND has one of the best losses ever, like UT we had the HONOR of losing to Bama in the NC game/

It took a hundred years, but yes, we finally did. 

• Fuck You 1

Hi looch!

5cc6314d1dfaf32f30c45241bf95ae0a.gif

7 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

'Footprint' 'market' 

I hate that corporate lingo shit.

He’s trying to say aggy has a large national following.  And much like most everything else...they’re delusional for thinking that.

But you know their #1 mantra...an aggy never lies because it’s not a lie if you believe it.

1 minute ago, ousux said:

Sure it was a weak hit, but dickbag DB lowered his head just enough to get the helmet to helmet. He's lucky it wasn't an automatic ejection back then..iirc.

they bitch about this all the fucking time but this is definitely a flag regardless of how weak it is.  the play is over and he still lowers his head to hit davis's helmet

27 minutes ago, ousux said:

Sure it was a weak hit, but dickbag DB lowered his head just enough to get the helmet to helmet. He's lucky it wasn't an automatic ejection back then..iirc.

Off topic a little but still revolves around targeting and late hits and it was the moment I realized coaching and playing will be changed forever (I can't remember which game exactly) was a game in which Kenny vaccaro had a clear shot to light up either a Rb or wr after he caught it in the flat, he clearly hesitated (think he was flagged the week before for an aggressive hit), did not wrap up or even hit him with much force and the guy ended up getting some positive yards. 

Anyone remember that game? 

Just now, Butch Had Not said:

Off topic a little but still revolves around targeting and late hits and it was the moment I realized coaching and playing will be changed forever (I can't remember which game exactly) was a game in which Kenny vaccaro had a clear shot to light up either a Rb or wr after he caught it in the flat, he clearly hesitated (think he was flagged the week before for an aggressive hit), did not wrap up or even hit him with much force and the guy ended up getting some positive yards. 

Anyone remember that game? 

Yes!! It was a huge call too the game he was called for the stupid penalty.