• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, DataHorn said:

LSU is beginning to see what we have known since we were old enough to understand the game -- aggy is a weird cult of sick people that collectively have the worst case of penis envy and delusion ever known.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/i-now-know-why-ut-disliked-little-brother-atm/80479227/ 

If you focus on the .5% outliers of a fan base, you are an idiot. 

Someone needs to inform this person that the weird there is not .5% outliers of the fan base.  The weird there is 99.5% of the fanbase, and only 0.5% are what the rest of us would deem normal.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Someone needs to inform this person that the weird there is not .5% outliers of the fan base.  The weird there is 99.5% of the fanbase, and only 0.5% are what the rest of us would deem normal.

Exactly. Which of the following behaviors, which fans of other schools mock, would "99.5%" of A&M's fan base disavow?

* Allowing students to build a gigantic bonfire, unsupervised

* Not having female cheerleaders

* Having a fight song that's mostly about another school, one that you no longer even play

* Attacking anyone who runs on your non-war-Memorial, Astroturfed field including girls

* Having your animal mascot be the literal, ranking head of the Corps of Cadets

* Retroactively putting national championships on the wall of your stadium

* Putting division championships up as "conference" championships

• Like 1

wherever aggy goes for Thanksgiving dinner, they are forever relegated to the kids table. Most SEC folks have seen enough to figure this out. Next year they finally have to play UGA (away no less) and Bulldog fans will finally get a sense of who these clowns are and wonder when the fuck are they going away     

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

So...in an effort to discredit the poll and its voters, he contends that LSU is clearly better than Texas based on the rankings of their opponents - rankings by the same poll/voters, which are allegedly "garbage." 

What these guys are really saying is that the AP poll is perfect - except for its ranking of Texas, which is way out of whack. Seems like an unbiased, well-reasoned, logical conclusion. 

Billy Liucci is a fucktard. Seriously, he's dumb.

Exactly. Which of the following behaviors, which fans of other schools mock, would "99.5%" of A&M's fan base disavow?
* Allowing students to build a gigantic bonfire, unsupervised
* Not having female cheerleaders
* Having a fight song that's mostly about another school, one that you no longer even play
* Attacking anyone who runs on your non-war-Memorial, Astroturfed field including girls
* Having your animal mascot be the literal, ranking head of the Corps of Cadets
* Retroactively putting national championships on the wall of your stadium
* Putting division championships up as "conference" championships
Bla bla bla blady bla.

Not gonna work aggy boy you done been outed as aggy. Now off you go back to texags looch gobbler

49 minutes ago, DataHorn said:

LSU is beginning to see what we have known since we were old enough to understand the game -- aggy is a weird cult of sick people that collectively have the worst case of penis envy and delusion ever known.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/i-now-know-why-ut-disliked-little-brother-atm/80479227/ 

aTm is like a power bottom that's always in need of a top. They lost their top in Texas when they left the Big 12, and have since adopted LSU since moving into the SEC. It's all they know.

almost correct, but I'd contend they wouldn't meet the criteria of a "power bottom" - just a bottom. Still, the point is valid.

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, DataHorn said:

young man tiger iconLSU.gif
LSU Fan
Opelousas, Louisiana
Member since Apr 2009
681 posts

re: I now know why UT disliked little brother ATMPosted on 11/27/18 at 10:54 am to dos crystal
aTm is like a power bottom that's always in need of a top. They lost their top in Texas when they left the Big 12, and have since adopted LSU since moving into the SEC. It's all they know.

1 hour ago, DataHorn said:

200w.gif

1 hour ago, DataHorn said:

Most of my family is in Louisiana and avid LSU fans. They were all giddy about aggy in the SEC & I kept warning them about aggy. Kept telling them aggy will wear thin on you  sooner rather than later. Of course I was told I’m a hater and just upset they left. So whatever, have fun with these guys.

3 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Why doesn’t aggy want to play us in a Bowl game? All I hear from them is they hope we play someone else in SEC, but not them.

Because if we play them again, 27-25 will come back into play... only this time, it will be Sam throwing 27 times and getting 25 completions. For about a mile and a half and gawd only knows how many touchdowns.

• Like 1

every 5-10 years or so, aggy is due for a "win that will change the culture, program direction.." etc. The last three I can think are: 

- 2018 "7 OT Thriller to end losing streak to 'rival' LSU"

-2012 "Johnny beats Bama in their house, moon doesnt control the tide.."

-2006 "12-7 ending losing streak to defending National Champions and hated rival Texas.."

One thing to notice is if each of the those games were played ten times, aggy would lose eight. They never just beat the fuck out of someone. All those games came down to controversial and / or fluky circumstances. Then they regress to the back to the mean. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

every 5-10 years or so, aggy is due for a "win that will change the culture, program direction.." etc. The last three I can think are: 

-2006 "12-7 ending losing streak to defending National Champions and hated rival Texas.."

One thing to notice is if each of the those games were played ten times, aggy would lose eight. They never just beat the fuck out of someone. All those games came down to controversial and / or fluky circumstances. Then they regress to the back to the mean. 

In 2010, they beat Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Texas in the same season for what going off memory must be the only time in their history. That was supposed to springboard them into national championship contention in 2011. Instead they went 7-6 and left the conference as quick as they could. Oops!

Edited by SwanderedTalent

26 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Why doesn’t aggy want to play us in a Bowl game? All I hear from them is they hope we play someone else in SEC, but not them.

Because they'll lose.  They know it.  You know it.  And, the American people know it.

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

One thing to notice is if each of the those games were played ten times, aggy would lose eight. They never just beat the fuck out of someone. All those games came down to controversial and / or fluky circumstances. Then they regress to the back to the mean regarded. 

fixed

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

you know, when I pressed you to explain why you were so happy to have Nebraska in the Big Ten, you could have just led with that video

Well, we didn't say anything at the time because in those days, society tended to blame the victim.  The Aggies claimed Ben Cotton was asking for it by wearing those tight shiny red pants in the bottom of the pile.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Can a fan of a program that produced Suh really complain about players going after another’s junk?

Yes. 

because Suh was very upfront about it.  He would look an entire offensive line in the eye and demand they produce their junk for ritual emasculation...including both tight ends.

Edited by Cornfusion
Grammar

42 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Any Legislator that spends even 1 second contemplating or drafting, or presenting a bill related to a fucking football game, while on State time, should be immediately removed from office for wasting Texas tax dollars and every other Legislator's time.

Fuck that guy.

To be fair, at $7,200 per year he's not wasting that much of our tax dollars.

44 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Any Legislator that spends even 1 second contemplating or drafting, or presenting a bill related to a fucking football game, while on State time, should be immediately removed from office for wasting Texas tax dollars and every other Legislator's time.

Fuck that guy.

Yeah, fuck him. He needs to stay in his lane. Fuck aggy, too. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, texaslong said:

Doesn't matter. They aren't good enough to get matched up with us. They can go fuck themselves while we pound another one of their butt buddies.