Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

22 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Olin Buchanan feeling a bit saucy:

9aca97a8bc68ebfef56f8aab0514f2d7.jpg

Olin Buchanan looks like Delmar from O' Brother, Where art thou?. "I's been saved. All my sins have been warshed away. I'm a new man." 

Edited by Droopy
art

21 minutes ago, C-Man said:

question to Olin, aren't you like a journalist or something? is filling your Twitter timeline with strawmen and then knocking them down really how you spend your time?

the difference for Aggies between A&M losing to Alabama or LSU, and losing to Texas, is the difference between watching a random woman have sex with someone you hate versus watching your wife do it

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Picked the last 5 years in Big 12 and Last (most recent) 5 in SEC to compare.    SEC '14-'18 (Alabama, Auburn, LSU) record of 4-11.   Big 12 '07-'11 (Texas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State) record of 4-11.

I would not want to be a windmill in College Station.

Edited by ABSR
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ABSR said:

Picked the last 5 years in Big 12 and Last (most recent) 5 in SEC to compare.    SEC '14-'18 (Alabama, Auburn, LSU) record of 4-11.   Big 12 '07-'11 (Texas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State) record of 4-11.

Yeah but Bama, Auburn, and LSU are BETTER than Texas, OU and OK ST, so going 4-11 against the former is actually an improvement you stupid Sip.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

5 minutes ago, ABSR said:

so in keeping with the boxing analogy, that would make aggy...

spacer.png

Glass Joe

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Machinator said:

D_zOvwsXUAAfybX?format=jpg&name=smallD_zOwVrXkAARGwM?format=png&name=900x900

Jesus Christ, for a school that drones on about turdition, how do they not know the history of the "State Aggie" moniker? It wasn't to piss off the 'sips or to rile them up. A bunch of the state chartered agriculture focused colleges established by the Morrill Act went by "State" Aggies early in their history.  Oklahoma A&M was called the Oklahoma Aggies for some time.  Michigan State went by "Michigan Aggies." It was just a way to differentiate between the major state colleges where one was established prior to the Morril Act college, and where the Morrill Act college was primarily focused on agriculture. Aggy I guess thinks they are unique for holding on to the A&M and Aggie moniker, but I find it ironic that it is one thing that is not special or unique to them, except for the fact that they kept the A&M and designated it as literally meaningless. As for their delusion about "eclipsing" UT, even they know deep down that's a lie. Its just comforting to them and their need for grand delusion.

Image result for oklahoma aggies

Image result for michigan aggies

• Like 4

19 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

So if the "A&M" in the name is just traditional and doesn't carry any meaning, and they want to be called "Texas Aggies" (which looks fucking stupid), then what do they think is their proper University name?

well, to be fair..."The University of Phoenix at College Station" won't fit on the ball cap that has been  road drug on the asphalt to look "worn on the biill" 

I love how Auburn and LSU are somehow comparable to Texas and Oklahoma because they've both had a nice recent stretch. Just doubling down on the "since xxxx" logic.

But yes aggy, it's such a better look getting your ass handed to you by 2nd tier blue-bloods that wear a different patch on their jerseys. 

18 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

aggy winning percentage when it was in the Big 12:  56.7

aggy winning percentage since moving to the SEC:  65.9

Maybe the Big 12 wasn't quite as easy as their delusional recollections lead them to believe. 

No they got better in the SEC with all those SEC 'cruits, duh!

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Jesus Christ, for a school that drones on about turdition, how do they not know the history of the "State Aggie" moniker? It wasn't to piss off the 'sips or to rile them up. A bunch of the state chartered agriculture focused colleges established by the Morrill Act went by "State" Aggies early in their history.  Oklahoma A&M was called the Oklahoma Aggies for some time.  Michigan State went by "Michigan Aggies." It was just a way to differentiate between the major state colleges where one was established prior to the Morril Act college, and where the Morrill Act college was primarily focused on agriculture. Aggy I guess thinks they are unique for holding on to the A&M and Aggie moniker, but I find it ironic that it is one thing that is not special or unique to them, except for the fact that they kept the A&M and designated it as literally meaningless. As for their delusion about "eclipsing" UT, even they know deep down that's a lie. Its just comforting to them and their need for grand delusion.

Image result for oklahoma aggies

Image result for michigan aggies

Wonder where aggy learned to exaggerate and lie thru their teeth like they've been doing?

Olin, your not scared to lose to Alabama, Auburn or LSU. Matter of fact you brag about your "quality losses" as you suck their dicks. But let's not kid ourselves, aggy is scared to death of losing to Texas.

1 hour ago, texaslong said:

Someone could make a fortune selling them Texas University Aggie shirts. They’d be too dumb to realize the joke.  

Texas University Aggie.  Tua?  Tua is going to go no lube on the aggy D and they will abandon the idea of making Tua t-shirts.  The Saban pain will be just to much for them to bear.  They are just too high strung.  

15 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I would vote twice for any Texas legislator who would introduce a constitutional amendment to drop Texas from their name and rename them A&M University, or maybe Brazos County A&M University.  Those regards don't deserve to use the name of our great state.

If I include that in the proposal will you hop on board and support my campaign to pass a constitutional amendment severing A&M’s legal status as a branch of The University of Texas? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

You are still doing this? 

Working on it. I’m not sure it will ever happen, because the thought of it sends waves of terror through the aggy politicians and school administrators because of the humiliation it would cause when they are forced to admit they were and are a branch of UT. aggys collectively believer either the school was never a branch, or somehow it was magically severed long ago, without the Constitution having been amended.

The bounds of aggy ignorance are endless. 

But I still promote the idea when possible. 

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Working on it. I’m not sure it will ever happen, because the thought of it sends waves of terror through the aggy politicians and school administrators because of the humiliation it would cause when they are forced to admit they were and are a branch of UT. aggys collectively believer either the school was never a branch, or somehow it was magically severed long ago, without the Constitution having been amended.

The bounds of aggy ignorance are endless. 

But I still promote the idea when possible. 

The proposal or the severing/admitting? Because for big them to do either and being terrified seems like a great reason to do it. 

If you want a good read. Browse all of Olin Buchanan’s tweets, he’s insane. He is very pro trump 

He can be insufferable on Facebook. You’d think being married to a Hispanic chick, he might have more progressive viewpoints but he is a white nationalist through and through.
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

As I was finishing my complimentary hotel breakfast this morning, I see a guy wearing a Maroon Out tshirt.  He turns and I see on the back it's dated 11-24-11.

I head to the elevators and he walks past me and I acknowledge the shirt and say, "That was a fun game," with a big, friendly smile on my face.  He looks at me like I just peed in his Cheerios.

I flash my Hook'em Horns and go on my way.

I know. Csb.  But it was a nice way to start my day.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

As I was finishing my complimentary hotel breakfast this morning, I see a guy wearing a Maroon Out tshirt.  He turns and I see on the back it's dated 11-24-11.

I head to the elevators and he walks past me and I acknowledge the shirt and say, "That was a fun game," with a big, friendly smile on my face.  He looks at me like I just peed in his Cheerios.

I flash my Hook'em Horns and go on my way.

I know. Csb.  But it was a nice way to start my day.

I can't wait for the texags post from his point of view about how you're a damn dirty sip who disrespected God and our country this morning. 

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

He can be insufferable on Facebook. You’d think being married to a Hispanic chick, he might have more progressive viewpoints but he is a white nationalist through and through.

That's hardly unique among aggy. It's amazing how many hispanics live here who don't know Spanish. Hell, trying to find sugar skulls for Dia de los Muertos is an ordeal. I usually just pick some up in Houston. Won't have that problem this year, of course, because it's T-minus 26 days and counting until I live this shit-hole town forever.

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

That's hardly unique among aggy. It's amazing how many hispanics live here who don't know Spanish. Hell, trying to find sugar skulls for Dia de los Muertos is an ordeal.

Very common and getting more so actually.  I know a dude from San Antonio who looks like Benicio del Toro and sounds like Ross Perot.  Proudly refers to himself as Hickspanic.

3 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Very common and getting more so actually.  I know a dude from San Antonio who looks like Benicio del Toro and sounds like Ross Perot.  Proudly refers to himself as Hickspanic.

Not surprising. Once you get a few generations in the USA, folks tend to blend in.   Most American Italians and Germans don’t speak their ancestors’ language.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Not surprising. Once you get a few generations in the USA, folks tend to blend in.   Most American Italians and Germans don’t speak their ancestors’ language.  

That was because of two wars and not wanting to be seen as the enemy. My grandmother was 3-4th US generation and first to learn English.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Machinator said:

D_8H8hcX4AIRozH?format=jpg&name=smallD_8H9nNWsAIAflT?format=png&name=small

Did aggy just compare themselves to dynasty-era Miami? What a bunch of fucking rubes. 

Also - newsflash ag - no one in New England gives a fuck about college football. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 2