• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Hey, I'll tell you what. Fisher can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking his head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it? No, what I mean is, Fisher can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking his head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be his bull.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Any estimate as to how soon 'til we see pics of him with his arm stuck in the cow?

it should be how long will it be till we see him watching someone stick their arm in his heifer.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

So if I am reading this correctly,  Big, Bad, Mean, Texas controls ESPN, all recruiting ranking services, the entire media, and the Texas Legislature, and the ONLY people that can see this and identify it are aggies? Every single other college football team and their fans have not caught on to it?

Is this what I am to believe?

Because if so, it is going to make it even that much more fun to root for Texas.

• Like 1

Hey, I'll tell you what. Fisher can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking his head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it? No, what I mean is, Fisher can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking his head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be his bull.

You have derailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

So if I am reading this correctly,  Big, Bad, Mean, Texas controls ESPN, all recruiting ranking services, the entire media, and the Texas Legislature, and the ONLY people that can see this and identify it are aggies? Every single other college football team and their fans have not caught on to it?

Is this what I am to believe?

Because if so, it is going to make it even that much more fun to root for Texas.

I mean, when you put it that way it sounds like aggy be a paranoid cult of idiots. So...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

@CamBrockHCS is in for a world of aggy shit!  Looking forward to the..."we's SECs....we's gots jimbos and we's tough!....don't needs no bdf" 

love this line. 

The only recognition College Station’s Northgate District ever receives is when Johnny Manziel gets arrested there.

• Like 1

T&P to Jackson. Richardson and Spiller both have talent to play RB for them. How far they drop from Williams' production will depend on whether a certain transfer eats himself out of the position as he was rumored to have done at his previous school, how well a true freshman adapts to what aggy is doing on offense, and how well a thin room stays healthy. Normally I would expect RB to be one of the better opportunities for a true FR to contribute, but pass pro with the OL they are running out there will take yet another hit.

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

They also have a Muhammad in this recruiting class and two Muslims in the same room counts as an al-Qaeda cell under CStat municipal law.

Did they pre-qualify by completing coursework at aggy's Blinn Qatar branch campus?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, texaslong said:

When asked about playing Texas Jimbo Fisher said “only if it benefits Texas A&M”, yet they call Texas arrogant.

Well, in all fairness, that’s actually an honest statement.

It would not benefit them. We would kick the shit out of them and there would be no benefit for aggy.

• Like 1

SEC scheduling is so pussy and dishonest.
But we all know its brilliant. More teams in a bowl. What's funny is when southeast Utah state comes to town and nobody shows the coaches get mad.

Let's see. When Lamar comes to Aggie next year, will the turnout be the same as when clemson came?
  • Like 1

Well, in all fairness, that’s actually an honest statement.
It would not benefit them. We would kick the shit out of them and there would be no benefit for aggy.
I'm of the opinion to not play them.

Arkansas said years ago they wont play arkie state. A win is expected and a loss gets coaches fired. You can't win there with little brother. Same with aggy.

But we all know its brilliant. More teams in a bowl. What's funny is when southeast Utah state comes to town and nobody shows the coaches get mad.

Let's see. When Lamar comes to Aggie next year, will the turnout be the same as when clemson came?

They'll just make it mandatory for the student body to attend. Maybe they'll add course credit to get Blinn students to show up. Give out a bunch of free tickets and then claim a sold out game.

6 hours ago, markstanco said:

Arkansas said years ago they wont play arkie state. A win is expected and a loss gets coaches fired. You can't win there with little brother.

if we had ever taken that attitude, we'd be Alabama, but firing coaches is something only cutthroat football factories do!!! and what would the faculty say at the next cotillion???? 

7 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I am of the opinion we should make every effort to play them. We should constantly say we want to play them. It will never happen, A&M is too cowardly to put us on their OOC every season, so we might as well.

I actually agree with this. There's less than zero chance aggy ever actually agrees to play Texas. At some point, the media will catch on and aggy will never be able to live down that they've been running from Texas for years. 

16 hours ago, texaslong said:

When asked about playing Texas Jimbo Fisher said “only if it benefits Texas A&M”, yet they call Texas arrogant.

Need to launch a campaign to continue convincing him that it won't benefit A&M, so they will keep on refusing to play us.

7 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I am of the opinion we should make every effort to play them. We should constantly say we want to play them. It will never happen, A&M is too cowardly to put us on their OOC every season, so we might as well.

Looks to me like we're pretty much already doing this.  CDC has tried twice officially to schedule them, Tom Herman is publicly stating he'd like to play them.  It's obvious the ball's in their court, and yet here's Jimbo doing the cowardly backpedaling thing.  Your mission objective is already being achieved.

7 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

What y'all are failing to realize is that it doesn't matter what Tom or CDC say. The aggies are going to spin it regardless.

Tom says. "No, we don't feel it is in our best interest to play them".

Aggie response "Them sips is skeered to play us".

Tom says, "We'd love to renew the rivalry. It's great for college football and the fans and the State of Texas".

Aggie response: "Sips are desperate to play us because they need this so bad to be relevant".

Spot. On.

Their delusion will morph to fit any scenario.  It's what they do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Need to launch a campaign to continue convincing him that it won't benefit A&M, so they will keep on refusing to play us.

Looks to me like we're pretty much already doing this.  CDC has tried twice officially to schedule them, Tom Herman is publicly stating he'd like to play them.  It's obvious the ball's in their court, and yet here's Jimbo doing the cowardly backpedaling thing.  Your mission objective is already being achieved.

What were the aggy fan reactions to Texas’ offers to schedule a home & home series? Or were those attempts even mentioned over there?