• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Made the trip to college station for the Auburn gamePosted on 11/12/21 at 6:26 pm
up vote27down vote2
bkm1.png
- Blown away by the stadium. The exterior is the best I've seen in person. The concourses are unreal. The escalators to the upper deck are awesome. The inside itself is huge and up there with Bryant Denny and Tiger Stadium for how nice it looks. Only thing it looks like it was missing was the glassed in luxury box suites maybe? Bryant Denny IMO is the most beautiful on the inside the way they have the luxury suites in each end zone glassed in.  

- Thought it was interesting that your fight song is all about Texas. Always thought it was a catchy fight song but never knew the lyrics. I looked up the lyrics afterwards.  

- Extremely loud. The speakers in the upper decks really is a nice touch too.  

- Wasn't a fan at all of the yell leaders. That's yall's tradition so I guess it feels normal if you grew up going to the games.  

- Campus seemed sort of dull compared to some of the other SEC campuses I've been too. Felt more of like a military base than a true campus. Would rank it well behind Athens, Auburn, Knoxville, Tuscaloosa and a few others. 

- The lake they're building on the outside of the stadium is going to be really impressive. It'll really make a huge impact on the campus' look. 

Im starting to suspect  that "fan fiction texags posts" is a legitimate major in aggyland.
I'm sure it is, sort of a substitute for journalism. The first writer did a good job of making it somewhat believeable by saying they aren't a fan of the milkmen..but many under 30 aggy are starting to question the value of that tradition, and saying Bryant Denny is the best stadium is something aggy would do, but never a real Auburn fan.

Good effort aggy, keep stroking your micropenis.
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Suzerain said:

Y'all are a bunch of idiots. It's obvious that most of you people never even went to tu.

BTW, how's Sark workin' out for y'all? LMAO!!

He's won as many conference championships and made as many playoff appearances as your savior. So in other words, he's won nothing just like your coach. 

5 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

He's won as many conference championships and made as many playoff appearances as your savior. So in other words, he's won nothing just like your coach. 

Again...idiots!

He won a Natty at Florida State in 2013. Don't let the facts get in the way though.

• Fuck You 14

2 minutes ago, Suzerain said:

Again...idiots!

He won a Natty at Florida State in 2013. Don't let the facts get in the way though.

And yet he still can't keep you guys from your historic norm of 4 loss seasons outside of a worldwide pandemic. Good luck next year when your entire defense is gone. 

Y'all are so sensitive. I guess I don't need to shine up my hook just yet, lol.

All kidding aside, I do look forward to Texas and OU joining the conference.

Where do y'all believe y'all are at from a talent standpoint?

Do y'all believe that Coach Sarkisian is the guy to get Texas back to where they need to be?

One thing I will say about the move. I hope they move Bama and AU to the East and just add Texas and OU to the West. The whole idea of having pods just pisses me off. What are y'alls thoughts on the new alignment of the conference?

Edited by Suzerain
  • Fuck You 13

Just now, Suzerain said:

Do y'all believe that Coach Sarlkisian is the guy to get Texas back to where they need to be?

One thing I will say about the move. I hope they move Bama and AU to the East and just add Texas and OU to the West. The whole idea of having pods just pisses me off. What are y'alls thoughts on the new alignment of the conference?

This is better than the trolling.

I can understand why this thread would bother you tough.  It's obviously not very nice to ags.  It's not supposed to be.  It's a rivalry thread pure and simple.  I'm definitely in the minority, but I look forward to renewing the rivalries with the ags and the pigs.

Anyway, if you're genuinely interested in Longhorns' thoughts on Sarkisian, the current state of the football team, and the impending move to the SEC, there are lots of threads on this message board about it.  You're probably not going to get a lot of decent Longhorn talk on the ag-hating thread. :)

5 minutes ago, Suzerain said:

Do y'all believe that Coach Sarkisian is the guy to get Texas back to where they need to be?

Talent? Dumpster fire tier.

Sark? TBD but it's not looking good

Alignment? Don't really care as long as we play OU every year and never again play Baylor in any sport.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, B00M said:

Talent? Dumpster fire tier.

Sark? TBD but it's not looking good

Alignment? Don't really care as long as we play OU every year and never again play Baylor in any sport.

Seriously? I truly have thought that y'all have been recruiting well.

Honestly, I wasn't sure about Sarkisian, as I haven't researched his history beyond Bama and USCw. I saw he had some personnel issues at USCw. That said, he's only human. We all have our stuff.

Thanks for the honest take, sir!

• Fuck You 9

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

This is better than the trolling.

I can understand why this thread would bother you tough.  It's obviously not very nice to ags.  It's not supposed to be.  It's a rivalry thread pure and simple.  I'm definitely in the minority, but I look forward to renewing the rivalries with the ags and the pigs.

Anyway, if you're genuinely interested in Longhorns' thoughts on Sarkisian, the current state of the football team, and the impending move to the SEC, there are lots of threads on this message board about it.  You're probably not going to get a lot of decent Longhorn talk on the ag-hating thread. :)

Yes sir, it is.

What would be the best thread for a friendly Ag to discuss sports on with y'all?

And I do appreciate your kindness, brother. It is sad that you are in the minority though.

I am excited about renewing it too.

I appreciate your direction on here. Cheers!

• Fuck You 4

7 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

image.thumb.png.e3d1d6d1928dae211daec4c96e11da3e.png

reality check it is well known his ex wife fucked anything that moved and probably got syphilis and he would have caught it from her and if untreated it can spread to your brain and make you crazy

you can also catch it from fucking sheep and all new coaches at aggy get some sheep from the chancellor's flock so...

Edited by ButtFumble

Just now, David Dennison said:

Oh, man, you have seen some dark times. 

Eighty-two years isn't that bad, though.

I guess I'll just have to see what comes in the next few years.

There have been some great times and some crappy times as well.

I think Texas is maybe living what Texas A&M has lived post Sherrill & Coach Slocum.

It's hard to find coaches that truly buy-in and appreciate the culture of a school.

For example, I think Mack was the perfect coach for Texas, as he seemingly loved everything about the university. When that happens, it's an easy sell for a coach, IMO.

• Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, Suzerain said:

I guess I'll just have to see what comes in the next few years.

There have been some great times and some crappy times as well.

I think Texas is maybe living what Texas A&M has lived post Sherrill & Coach Slocum.

It's hard to find coaches that truly buy-in and appreciate the culture of a school.

For example, I think Mack was the perfect coach for Texas, as he seemingly loved everything about the university. When that happens, it's an easy sell for a coach, IMO.

When were the great times?

2 hours ago, Suzerain said:

Y'all are a bunch of idiots. It's obvious that most of you people never even went to tu.

BTW, how's Sark workin' out for y'all? LMAO!!

“Hey, Momma. Did Great Great Grandpa ever tell you about the time the Ags won a national championship in football? Were there cameras that long ago? Was the whole world black and white back then?”

• Haha 1