• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just now, MonkeyDoughnut said:

If Clawson does leave Wake, Elko did use to coach there... He might have found memories, who knows

Yeah, he was the DC there. I forgot about that. 

I find it very hard to believe that Elko will be at aggy after this year. If he is there's something going on with him in the interview process. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

Yeah, he was the DC there. I forgot about that. 

I find it very hard to believe that Elko will be at aggy after this year. If he is there's something going on with him in the interview process. 

Just money, I suppose. He's been offered several jobs while with the Ags. He's also received raises every year. I think he'll wait for the "right" job for him. DOes that mean he is trying to get a job like a Florida or a Texas...I personally think so. I guess we will see. He has a badass defense here and continues to upgrade the talent here to the point to where, after this class gets to campus...we will have an elite defense.

• Fuck You 10

7 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

reality check it is well known his ex wife fucked anything that moved and probably got syphilis and he would have caught it from her and if untreated it can spread to your brain and make you crazy

you can also catch it from fucking sheep and all new coaches at aggy get some sheep from the chancellor's flock so...

Let's just go with; COCKS NOT GLOCKS!

Shutup faggot!

• Fuck You 28

2 hours ago, Suzerain said:

Let's just go with; COCKS NOT GLOCKS!

Shutup faggot!

I don’t think you’re going to last very long here. You’re clearly a moron and you seem like a piece of shit. 

A. I’ve never seen of heard a single Texas grad defend Cocks Not Glocks. 

B. This is not the politics board. Keep political shit there, not here. We don’t appreciate it. 

C. Fuck your own face. At this point, we’d all be fine if you were in a horrific accident that cut both your arms off. 

D. In case you’re not picking up what I’m putting down, the world would be a better place without you in it. We wouldn’t miss you. Your family wouldn’t either. Fuck off. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I don’t think you’re going to last very long here. You’re clearly a moron and you seem like a piece of shit. 

A. I’ve never seen of heard a single Texas grad defend Cocks Not Glocks. 

B. This is not the politics board. Keep political shit there, not here. We don’t appreciate it. 

C. Fuck your own face. At this point, we’d all be fine if you were in a horrific accident that cut both your arms off. 

D. In case you’re not picking up what I’m putting down, the world would be a better place without you in it. We wouldn’t miss you. Your family wouldn’t either. Fuck off. 

A. Read the thread above. I didn't come here to be attacked by pricks like you. I have been extremely civil to those who have treated me with kindness.

B. I don't really care what you appreciate. I have a right to my opinion too.

C. Sound's like you are a sick piece of shit. There are several folks on here (I would assume the majority) who unlike you, are kind.

D. Screw your hint!!!

Edited by Suzerain
  • Fuck You 15

Just now, Suzerain said:

A. Read the thread above. I didn't come here to be attacked by pricks like you. I have been extremely civil to those who have treated me kindly.

Sound's like you are a sick pish of shit. There are several folks on here (I would assume the majority) who unlike you, are kind.

You’re a stupid motherfucker. Take the hint. 

A. Read the thread above. I didn't come here to be attacked by pricks like you. I have been extremely civil to those who have treated me with kindness.
C. Sound's like you are a sick piece of shit. There are several folks on here (I would assume the majority) who unlike you, are kind.
D. Screw your hint!!!

Keeping political stuff in the Cloak Room isn’t an option. If you’re gonna hang around, you’re gonna have to abide by that. Otherwise, you’ll wind up getting crowdsourced and banned.

12 hours ago, Suzerain said:

Just money, I suppose. He's been offered several jobs while with the Ags. He's also received raises every year. I think he'll wait for the "right" job for him. DOes that mean he is trying to get a job like a Florida or a Texas...I personally think so. I guess we will see. He has a badass defense here and continues to upgrade the talent here to the point to where, after this class gets to campus...we will have an elite defense.

People here are more than glad to talk football with fans of other schools, if you stick to that on this board.

This is not a rivalries board. We do not let fans of other schools come and talk shit, at least not until they've been here long enough to be considered a regular. There are several regular aggie posters here. There are several regular sooner posters here. Some of them are even decent people. 

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Haha.  Bye you dorky sawed off bitch.

I really tried to help the guy out. Maybe not "help him find the big stadium rising from flat ground" kind of help out, but more "here's a helmet so you don't get a concussion walking into walls" kind of help out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

I really tried to help the guy out. Maybe not "help him find the big stadium rising from flat ground" kind of help out, but more "here's a helmet so you don't get a concussion walking into walls" kind of help out.

Nice try, and a good humanitarian gesture, but you got the helmet to him entirely too late. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Royale with cheese said:

Nice try, and a good humanitarian gesture, but you got the helmet to him entirely too late. 

No doubt. The dummy came in here guns a-blazin'. The hive mind prevents them from ever reading the room first. That guy has undoubtedly whooped at a funeral.

• Haha 1

Why do all aggys dress like they’re either going to church or fishing? 
Its a mixture of both. 
Is there a handbook on this attire? 

That $15 TJ Maxx shirt isn’t for fishing. It’s the attire for the manager at Golden Corral. Somebody tell him to not hog up all the pussy and save some for the rest of us.
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

A well sorted E36 M3 is a fantastic car to drive, and its vintage just adds to that. There's no way in hell I'd slap any decals on one of any kind, though.  

Oh I know it still holds value as well.  I had a friend with one just like it (different color) and it was a 97ish model.