Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

12 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I think you omitted one very important Texas school.  I’ll give you a hint.🤘

Hahahaha. Sorry. Obviously. 7-1 is better than cockroach and more wins than owl. I was just so surprised by them I skimmed past the obvious. 
But in aggy mind, 2-8 > 7-1. Stoopid sips. 

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, nnm said:

Check out the SAE headquarters sign, pic embedded in the link above. A little racist?

ap875985962553.jpg

That picture doesn’t seem to be embedded in the story at the link anymore, but I saw it there yesterday when I clicked on it. What makes it even more interesting is that their National HQ where that sign sits is in Evanston, Illinois of all places.  Here’s a view of it from another angle:

A5F07750-9857-4635-9006-4579E7DA2478.thumb.jpeg.2a8d8b7564a839ac81dcaec0b9f63484.jpeg

• Rage+1 1

22 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

That picture doesn’t seem to be embedded in the story at the link anymore, but I saw it there yesterday when I clicked on it. What makes it even more interesting is that their National HQ where that sign sits is in Evanston, Illinois of all places.  Here’s a view of it from another angle:

A5F07750-9857-4635-9006-4579E7DA2478.thumb.jpeg.2a8d8b7564a839ac81dcaec0b9f63484.jpeg

Yep, SAE is racist AF. Founded in antebellum ‘Bama. 

https://www.tampabay.com/news/education/college/sigma-alpha-epsilon-fraternity-in-racist-video-has-roots-in-antebellum/2220856/

Can that pic be explained any other way than a portly European man chasing down an escaping African, using an attack dog and lion?

5 hours ago, nnm said:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/education/college/sigma-alpha-epsilon-fraternity-in-racist-video-has-roots-in-antebellum/2220856/

Can that pic be explained any other way than a portly European man chasing down an escaping African, using an attack dog and lion?

It is a gallant African warrior hero who is leading away the dangerous Lion from the scared dog and portly European who face imminent death if it was not for the Brave warrior.

But yeah, does look a little odd/sketchy?

The AP writer must also be in Illinois since they added the unneccesary to the story "antebellum south" lol

On 10/29/2021 at 6:42 AM, nnm said:

I thought it was the Monopoly man chasing down a Roman soldier with his attack dog and lion.

46 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

Yeah, I have to agree. There are $75 million guaranteed reasons to keep his ass in CS.

More than that.

But he already has more money than he can spend and he has no buyout. If they were to hire him, the pay difference would be inconsequential and he wouldn’t have to deal with aggies every day. 

spacer.png

AD Bjork went on Finebaum yesterday and shot down LSU pretty hard. “Fascinating that he’s still being talked about for an open job…I talk to Jimbo all the time. Jimbo is locked in. He’s going to be here for a long time… Jimbo tells me this is crazy, I’m an Aggie.l

Obviously can still happen. That said either Bjork’s getting played and will be blindsided or he’s really getting out of his skis and will really regret his words. The kind of emphatic statement you regret. 

I wonder if our new friends at the SEC are weighing in here as well.  With our move to the SEC aggy brings nothing to the table and is essentially diluting the (soon to be increased) pool of money the SEC distributes.  aggy has been at best mediocre in the SEC and most SEC opponents already see their lowest in-conference TV ratings against them.  If they become even more a creampuff does the SEC use this turmoil to push them down to a G5 conference where they belong?

• Rage+1 1