• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, 40AcresRhome said:

This is the worst most unreadable forum on the entire internet. I shouldn’t be surprised given the low level mouth breathers that inhabit this place. Who is in charge of this slow-ass late 90’s unreadable bbs? More stupid fucking ads than intelligent comments. You make Tigerdroppings look state of the art. Typical. 

STFU, faggot. Go back to whatever cave you crawled out of.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, 40AcresRhome said:

This is the worst most unreadable forum on the entire internet. I shouldn’t be surprised given the low level mouth breathers that inhabit this place. Who is in charge of this slow-ass late 90’s unreadable bbs? More stupid fucking ads than intelligent comments. You make Tigerdroppings look state of the art. Typical. 

“It’s so bad I registered and posted several times!!!”

I’m sure immamac appreciates the nickel  in add earnings it brought  him

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Howdy!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

Seriously for a second, let me help you out bro. I know you meant well, but this is truly a low brow effort. There is a ton of low hanging fruit readily available for the picking had you just grabbed the proverbial step-stool and just reached your stubby little arms up and snagged a few. You could've come with Steve Sarkisian being a drunk, us being on our 4th corch in a decade, or even how we have been wandering the CFB desert since you joined the SEC. The only problem is this isn't Texags. We aren't a bunch of sunshine pumpers over here. Any dressing down of us we've already done ourselves. However, after taking the time to sign up and tapping your index finger on your nose in deep thought, you decided to go with the above posts. So let me show you how it's done.

The Fighting Texas A&M Aggies are now sitting at 82 years since they last hoisted a NC trophy. The University of Texas at Austin, you know the Flagship university of the state with roughly half the acceptance rate as your precious aggy, would have to smash 3 of its 4 NC trophies, and then go another 66 years of what you've been giggling at the last decade in order to match the ineptitude in College Station. Aggy is the real life manifestation of Groundhog's Day. Imagine waking up every morning, despite never seeing the Aggies successful in football your entire life, and still believing the ags are gonna win. Purgatory sounds about right. However, there is one thing your football team and fanbase has done exceptionally well, and that is provide laughs for us for damn near 3 generations. And for that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. There are things that can be counted on. The sun will rise in the morning, and the Aggy Annual Rollercoaster Ride(tm) will come off the tracks somewhere in October. The clock is ticking ag, and winter is coming. Winter is coming. It's going to get cold in the SEC West soon. You should build a bonfire.

See, that wasn't difficult at all. I took the low hanging fruit and just tossed it into a paragraph, capping it off with an insensitive comment about your bonfire. Now take a few notes and come back under a new name and try a bit harder.

see ya goodbye GIF by WWE

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Seriously for a second, let me help you out bro. I know you meant well, but this is truly a low brow effort. There is a ton of low hanging fruit readily available for the picking had you just grabbed the proverbial step-stool and just reached your stubby little arms up and snagged a few. You could've come with Steve Sarkisian being a drunk, us being on our 4th corch in a decade, or even how we have been wandering the CFB desert since you joined the SEC. The only problem is this isn't Texags. We aren't a bunch of sunshine pumpers over here. Any dressing down of us we've already done ourselves. However, after taking the time to sign up and tapping your index finger on your nose in deep thought, you decided to go with the above posts. So let me show you how it's done.

The Fighting Texas A&M Aggies are now sitting at 82 years since they last hoisted a NC trophy. The University of Texas at Austin, you know the Flagship university of the state with roughly half the acceptance rate as your precious aggy, would have to smash 3 of its 4 NC trophies, and then go another 66 years of what you've been giggling at the last decade in order to match the ineptitude in College Station. Aggy is the real life manifestation of Groundhog's Day. Imagine waking up every morning, despite never seeing the Aggies successful in football your entire life, and still believing the ags are gonna win. Purgatory sounds about right. However, there is one thing your football team and fanbase has done exceptionally well, and that is provide laughs for us for damn near 3 generations. And for that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. There are things that can be counted on. The sun will rise in the morning, and the Aggy Annual Rollercoaster Ride(tm) will come off the tracks somewhere in October. The clock is ticking ag, and winter is coming. Winter is coming. It's going to get cold in the SEC West soon. You should build a bonfire.

See, that wasn't difficult at all. I took the low hanging fruit and just tossed it into a paragraph, capping it off with an insensitive comment about your bonfire. Now take a few notes and come back under a new name and try a bit harder.

sick-burn.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I always love a aggy or piggy fan that says “yea let’s live in the past about vy”.. what ducking past does aggy have to brag about? A regular season win? Mind blows me how they say these things with a straight face and mean it.

and we’ve all been to texags and it’s like being on 2002 forums where they just discovered emojis because that’s all they use. Especially the 🤣🤣 they use in title threads. But it’s like the first ever invented version of the crying laughing face emoji. Maybe it’s because it college station and when you drive into that town it’s like going back in time a decade. I grew up in Houston and I swear every small town that surrounds that area is like 10-15 years behind the world in fashion and all that. They probably still wear Z cavaricci’s.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I always love a aggy or piggy fan that says “yea let’s live in the past about vy”.. what ducking past does aggy have to brag about? A regular season win? Mind blows me how they say these things with a straight face and mean it.

and we’ve all been to texags and it’s like being on 2002 forums where they just discovered emojis because that’s all they use. Especially the 🤣🤣 they use in title threads. But it’s like the first ever invented version of the crying laughing face emoji. Maybe it’s because it college station and when you drive into that town it’s like going back in time a decade. I grew up in Houston and I swear every small town that surrounds that area is like 10-15 years behind the world in fashion and all that. They probably still wear Z cavaricci’s.

They shit on us for living vicariously through VY as if they don’t do the same for Johnny Manziel (who didn’t even win a conference championship let alone a national championship) or Jimbo winning a national title at a different school. Projection at its finest.

8 hours ago, 40AcresRhome said:

You just reinforced my argument. I’ll bet your breath smells like VY’s dick.

Isn’t VY living in a box on 7th st? Talk about doing nothing with something.

Question: whenever you come into a room full of people you don't know, are you always and asshole/dickhead, or did you decide to give that a try for this forum? If so, GTFO. Reading your posts makes me feel like I'm losing brain cells and wish I had those few seconds of my life back. Unlike aggy or the stupid facebook trash talk groups, this forum is full of well educated people who are sharper in wit and insults than you and aggy are and they know how to have a reasonable conversation. 

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

He has about 87 million more dollars guaranteed from aggy. He’s not going anywhere. And LSU can’t match that.

Thamel said they money would be there if needed. Jimbo seems to care about winning again and his best chance is at LSU. The last two coaches are bumbling idiots and backed into championships. Recruiting will get much easier and won't have to worry as much about the UT/OU SEC move. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ousux said:
15 hours ago, HtownHorn said:
These mother fuckers still haven't played 1 true road game, yet. I see a future where they will play both at Norman and Austin in the 1st year of the new SEC, and they will bitch about how unfair it all is.

They cant even bitch about us never having to go to Norman since they play piggy in the deathstar.

Tell me you've never met one of those idiots without saying so.

9 hours ago, 40AcresRhome said:

Enjoy your team never winning it all in your lifetime.  😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Thatguy said:

giphy (13).gif

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

aggy has a higher chance of crashing  …. Much higher than Bama playing like crap again for the second week in a row. I refuse to believe if Bama played aggy again this week in the same environment , they would lose the way they did.  

If there ever was a "trap" game, it's aggy next game. Huge upset win over Alabama and the next game is a trap game for the ages.

11 hours ago, 40AcresRhome said:

What's with your s***** attitude and crap posting? Did your mommy refuse to blow you or what? All that pent up anger maybe your daddy will blow you.

• Haha 1

Any word on Jimbo's raise and extension for beating Bama? 
He just gained an extra 5000 acres of West Texas oil land, another block of condos on Padre Island and the bronze sculptor has been hired. Good thing we don't have a (true) aggy governor or Jimbo would have a state park as his private hunting grounds.

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

I think he's just about gone after I negged all five of his posts. Somebody want to deliver the kill shot?

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I already blew my load all over him

Im a sick mother fucker, I keep shooting his dead ass corpse...feels good...

3 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Thamel said they money would be there if needed. Jimbo seems to care about winning again and his best chance is at LSU. The last two coaches are bumbling idiots and backed into championships. Recruiting will get much easier and won't have to worry as much about the UT/OU SEC move. 

This. Last weekend was jimbo padding his resume. He’s gone before their bowl game, if they make one. He’s always seemed uncomfortable with the weirdness but some of the post game videos are another level. He wants nothing to do with that team or the boosters.