• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Can do.  Right now, I'm considering password changes on the money accounts.  I'm certain my aggy wife would contribute to the buy out if asked.  I may put her on suicide watch.  Turns out our couch is quite comfy but needs to be about 3-4 inches longer.
I'd also call a divorce attorney; after you lock the bank accounts.
  • Haha 3

They ould love this to be true but he'd be gone already and video would be out with all these kids on their phones 247. 

Some brain dead dipshit at tech fired the Pirate on trumped up charges he put Craig James scrub kid in a shed. He got away with it. Of course, tech’s football program promptly went into the shit house, as predicted.

1 hour ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Left off:

"At least we weren't ran [sic] out of the stadium."

<grammar police> 

If you are from West Virginia or collie station, the correct term would be "ranned" or "runded".

As the rest of the educated world and anyone with greater than a 1st grade education already knows - "run".

</grammar police>

You need a hillbilly translator to understand that hick! And even the hillbillies can't understand him since he can't even hillbilly right!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

Billy was on at noon with Dusty and Danny on Mad Dog Sports.  

Few notes:  Billy said the weed happened after the game, not before.  Something something about how the locker room is laid out where coaches are far away from the players (still a dumb excuse).

On the donors getting money together to get rid of him:  He said when Sumlin was ousted he was owed 24 or 25 million and they negotiated that down because it was a lot of money so paying the current is a no-go. 

On hiring an OC: Billy was all in on some young guy coming in but also said that Jimbo holds the cards and can do what he wants. 

Misspelled butt.

• Haha 3

My one and only wife is an Aggie. She has showed me that not all Aggies are bad, incredibly cultish and that they can be reasonable.

image.jpeg.0b355003ccc3a66301106bf84bede680.jpeg

In another life, many moons ago, I dated an aggy. She had spectacular titties and I thoroughly enjoyed eating that ass, but she was a fucking nutjob. I am 99% certain she cheated on me with a crackhead. A literal crackhead that she conceived a child with after we broke up. If it wasn’t for those damn titties I would like to have it all washed from my memory. My younger brother refers to this time in my life (about 7 months) as my “dark times”.

The only good aggy is the 2%er aggy, and even those you should be wary of.
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

In another life, many moons ago, I dated an aggy. She had spectacular titties and I thoroughly enjoyed eating that ass, but she was a fucking nutjob. I am 99% certain she cheated on me with a crackhead. A literal crackhead that she conceived a child with after we broke up. If it wasn’t for those damn titties I would like to have it all washed from my memory. My younger brother refers to this time in my life (about 7 months) as my “dark times”.

The only good aggy is the 2%er aggy, and even those you should be wary of.

The fact that i knew you in another life, many moons ago, makes me enjoy your posts so much more than I should.  I have no idea who you are referring to, but I definitely think "yep, I believe that."

You're a fucking treasure.

Btw, my mom brought over a bunch of my childhood items she's kept through the years, and included is every homeroom class picture from elementary school. We were in a few homerooms together, and I've considered posting a picture and playing "name that poster."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

The fact that i knew you in another life, many moons ago, makes me enjoy your posts so much more than I should.  I have no idea who you are referring to, but I definitely think "yep, I believe that."
You're a fucking treasure.
Btw, my mom brought over a bunch of my childhood items she's kept through the years, and included is every homeroom class picture from elementary school. We were in a few homerooms together, and I've considered posting a picture and playing "name that poster."

That is awesome. My folks finally sold the house in Lakewood and moved to their other house in Rockport.

And you likely know this gal I am talking about. She was a year ahead of us. Her name is Amy (DM me if you want last name).