B12 championship game - Baylor vs OSU - 11am on ABC

dingleberryswitzer

11 minutes ago, WBT said:

How the hell were they starting the wrong qb all year?

I suppose it's possible that earlier in the year he just wasn't ready yet.  Maybe he hadn't learned the whole offense or maybe he was making some mistakes in practice and he's just a guy who suddenly turns it on under the lights.  Maybe it was just a maturity issue.

But I somehow doubt all of that and think they just made the mistake of going with the more experienced guy as a matter of course.

I suppose it's possible that earlier in the year he just wasn't ready yet.  Maybe he hadn't learned the whole offense or maybe he was making some mistakes in practice and he's just a guy who suddenly turns it on under the lights.  Maybe it was just a maturity issue.
But I somehow doubt all of that and think they just made the mistake of going with the more experienced guy as a matter of course.
Also there was no reason to bench the starter Bohannon. He was playing well, just got injured. Psychologically that has to be huge, the backup knowing that he's the guy and won't get pulled if he makes mistakes.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

He looks like how I’d imagine he’d throw a football

To be fair, that is probably the ideal technique for that competition. Traditional throwing motion would eat up way too much time. 

Sources now saying that Will Austin can actually throw a perfect 70 yard spiral flat footed.

To be fair, that is probably the ideal technique for that competition. Traditional throwing motion would eat up way too much time. 

Sources now saying that Will Austin can actually throw a perfect 70 yard spiral flat footed.

Yea you’re probably right. Maybe they need to move the Dr Pepper bottles back another 10 yards

If your sources are true…and I have no reason to believe otherwise…Texas needs to sign him before Austin CC does