Cowbots @ Washington: Week 14

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

I think this is an overreaction too. Yes there are some plays to be made. As every offense in football does miss on plays. Event KC and GB and Tampa.

But you’re being really shortsighted if you think “Dak isn’t good” as THE reason the offense hasn’t played well.

I’m sorry but even with Dak “missing some plays” the OL hasn’t blocked well since they started playing musical chairs(I still think Williams should be starting over McGoverin) the run game has flat disappeared. And the play calling has been more than suspect.

What happened to the creativity? The pre snap motion? Yes Dak is struggling as I believe the injuries have changed his ability to get the ball out as much as he used to.

But they aren’t even trying to get first downs on 3rd down. How many screens and short passes have been called. It’s not like Dak is just deciding to throw a WR screen on 3rd and 10.

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

2 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

I've been explaining to my 14 yo son about the "bad luck" old blue uniforms and how Washington and the Eagles would (and still do) regularly wear white at home vs Dallas so as to force the Cowboys to wear blue. It was fun seeing him read the tweet this morning about uniform colors and understand why.

you were saying...

Don’t be fucking retarded. I’m a Dak supporter but he has sucked dick for weeks and this loss would on him 

Cool. That isn’t what you said. But cool.

BTW you have seen me being very hard on Dak today too right? Even his supporters can call him out.

But you’re openly cheering for a loss so you can say “fuck Dak”.

Just line Futureman hasn’t been here all day and I just saw his stupid ignored post just in time.