Texas vs Stanford @ 2pm on ABC

SDG

• SDG changed the title to Texas vs Stanford @ 2pm on ABC

This is the 5th Texas game I’ve watched. They need major work on offense - and that isn’t Beard’s strength. They aren’t physical enough in the paint on either side of the ball to not get outrebounded and can’t create ball movement with consistency. 

It’s early in a new system so it’ll get better, but blah right now. 

Edited by The Ace of Aces
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

This is a frustrating team to watch sometimes. They still haven't figured out who they are or how to play together. If they don't figure it out soon, they'll be lucky to go .500 in conference play. 

Stanford might need a miracle to go .500 in conference. The LA schools are going to wipe their asses with this team. 

Glad that we seem to be handling them finally. Gotta keep it up. 

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

This is a frustrating team to watch sometimes. They still haven't figured out who they are or how to play together. If they don't figure it out soon, they'll be lucky to go .500 in conference play. 

Agree.  That fine line between being totally badass and totally mediocre.  I'm just hoping it's a product of so many new faces w/ guys who are used to being "the guy".  I feel like they're one TJ Ford away from being a legit title contender.  Granted, there aren't a lot of TJ Fords running around, but guard play could be better.

1 minute ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Agree.  That fine line between being totally badass and totally mediocre.  I'm just hoping it's a product of so many new faces w/ guys who are used to being "the guy".  I feel like they're one TJ Ford away from being a legit title contender.  Granted, there aren't a lot of TJ Fords running around, but guard play could be better.

Augustin would be a revelation for this team. Even someone like Abrams or J'Covan would be a huge lift. 

• Hook 'Em 1