Norf Korea bans laughing for 11 days starting Friday.

phdhorn

Actually they do it every year (maybe there's an old thread, don't care), but this year because it's 10 years since little army suit daddy died, they're making it 11 days - all for mourning the little pervert.  Kind of like David St. Hubbins' amp goes to 11. Plus, not even just laughing, you can't smile.  Oh man would it be a fun "dare ya" game!

Granted, it'll be a real strain to keep from laughing over there, life is so awesome.  You get arrested and probably disappear into a work camp until you kick it.  Even if a relative dies, you let 'em rot until the 11 days are over.

But actually, I kinda dig in a perverse way the Little Dik's ability to control everyone's behavior.  These guys think out of the box.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/no-laughing-no-drinking-and-no-shopping-in-north-korea-for-11-days-heres-why/ar-AARUq09

26 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Actually they do it every year (maybe there's an old thread, don't care), but this year because it's 10 years since little army suit daddy died, they're making it 11 days - all for mourning the little pervert.  Kind of like David St. Hubbins' amp goes to 11. Plus, not even just laughing, you can't smile.  Oh man would it be a fun "dare ya" game!

Granted, it'll be a real strain to keep from laughing over there, life is so awesome.  You get arrested and probably disappear into a work camp until you kick it.  Even if a relative dies, you let 'em rot until the 11 days are over.

But actually, I kinda dig in a perverse way the Little Dik's ability to control everyone's behavior.  These guys think out of the box.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/no-laughing-no-drinking-and-no-shopping-in-north-korea-for-11-days-heres-why/ar-AARUq09

So you're saying my investment in the Pyongyang Clown College may not pan out?  Shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, phdhorn said:

It is quite literally why Dotard liked him so much.  He wanted to have similar power and control, but that Constitution thingy kept getting in the way.

• Fuck You 2

47 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

It is quite literally why Dotard liked him so much.  He wanted to have similar power and control, but that Constitution thingy kept getting in the way.

Sounds like a lot of the folks in Congress as well.  Whining about Manchin being a dictator when he is 1 of 100.     

dont fucking CR the thread

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 12/20/2021 at 6:12 PM, Sbbruin said:

Well that and you cant even get Americans to agree on shit like a pandemic where hundreds of thousands have died being real, lies somebody just told on national TV being real, or the planet we love in being round and not flat. 

Govt gonna enforce no laughing for two weeks here? Jesus I can't imagine what horrific scene that would ever be.