Eat a dick, Bret Bielema, you fat fucking retard

Beau Vine

49 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Fat Bielema crew leading "Row The Boat" crew at half....   14 - 0 

PJ makes terrible call going for it on 4th and 6 on Illinois 22yd line late 3rd quarter...  FAIL

Heading to 4th quarter, Fat Bielema crew has ball leading  14 - 0

• 2 weeks later...

Biels has four wins so far at Illinois, which is like equivalent to eight at any other school because Illinois is so bad. They have a good shot at a fifth win against Northwestern and Iowa isn't a sure thing to win their game against an interim fill-in guy while Bert is out with the Covid. Could Bert be leaving Champaign at the end of one season? A total boss and baller move shouldn't be ruled out with 15 vacancies needing to be filled and dominoes to fall and plenty of places better than The Champaign Room for Bert to leave for?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, trza-hawk said:

Biels has four wins so far at Illinois, which is like equivalent to eight at any other school because Illinois is so bad. They have a good shot at a fifth win against Northwestern and Iowa isn't a sure thing to win their game against an interim fill-in guy while Bert is out with the Covid. Could Bert be leaving Champaign at the end of one season? A total boss and baller move shouldn't be ruled out with 15 vacancies needing to be filled and dominoes to fall and plenty of places better than The Champaign Room for Bert to leave for?

Fingers crossed! 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 1:35 AM, pyrohornIII said:

she's still pretty trim

image.thumb.jpeg.36618606b4b95dba9c9dff2a9d49e2aa.jpeg

Your honor I would like to present exhibit A - that show that earning a shitton of money, in a high profile public position, can get a man to outkick his coverage 10x and pull some pretty impressive tail.
Next up is Mr. Robert Petrino who is quoted on the internet meme machine for having stated "don't care, had sex"

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was listening to some radio guys talk about it this week, then the pregame interviews and videos on the B1G Network referenced the same thing before the Iowa game. Are you guys ready for the Bret Bielema Coaching Tree? Bret was an assistant for Hayden Fry, Bill Snyder, and then Barry Alvarez. The first two guys are infamous in Midwestern college football trivia for their coaching trees. Biels took with him the idea of hiring young ambitious guys who have the same kind of drive that he has to be the Head Man at a school. When you count the former Biels assistants who have taken up head jobs its pretty impressive. The old photos of Bielema from his playing days and early coaching time he looked pretty normal, like a genuine good looking athletic body type guy.

The current good looking assistants, Barry Lunney Jr. (who coached against Bielema as an assistant at UTSA) and Ryan Walters on the defense look like they will be head coaches themselves someday. The defense has looked especially good in the Illini's fast start to the season.

Illinois is my other school besides Texas.  I was kind of meh about the Bielma hire, as I thought he was kind of a buffoon.

But I'll be damned, he has his guys playing some decent quality football this season, which is way more than I've come to expect out of Illinois most years.  They are actually a late-game collapse against Indiana away from being undefeated.

I don't think they can hang with Michigan, but every other game on their schedule is winnable for them.  It would not shock me if they went 10-2 and snagged a really nice bowl berth.  Quite a turnaround.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

you have to think Nebraska will at least talk about him for coaching there......you have to think he will wait for something better though

but hey maybe he can get a Mel Tucker type deal from them and build an inter-generational food budget

I actually do not dislike him at all I thought he was a good hire for Arkansas, but before he could get anything going there of real significance the SEC SEC SEC actually discovered offense and passing and he could not flip the team as fast as Alabama, Auburn, LSU and others and probably was not able to land the coordinators and recruiters to do so

back in the Big 10 is where he belongs....which could mean Nebraska is the best "better offer" he could get now or in the future

5 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Yeah, I was affirmatively disappointed with the hire just because the dude seems like such a clear-cut jackass, but I can't argue with his results. 

He’s a douchebag personally but I’m not surprised that he’s having success, such as it is, at Illinois. He was foolish to leave Wisconsin in the first place. The idea that he might have an easier path to a championship at Arkansas than at Wisconsin was insanity. But I don’t think he liked living under the shadow of Barry Alvarez and Wiscy was notoriously cheap when it came to paying assistant coaches.

But despite his faults as a human being, and despite his horrible decision to take the Arkansas job, he doesn’t completely suck as a coach.

He’ll never take the Nebraska job. I think he’d be more likely to make up with Wisconsin and take that job. What I’m sure he really wants is to take the Iowa job and coach for his alma mater.