Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

just think, this crack head idiot was a trusted confidant of the president and met with him regularly

Just think: when trump was alone in a room, and pillow guy walked in, the average IQ in the room went up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

just think, this crack head idiot was a trusted confidant of the president and met with him regularly

Can you imagine the ghouls around trump if he's reelected. All the reasonably sane people have been stabbed in the back or are going to jail. The cabinet in Idiocracy would look like a brain trust in comparison. I'd think Javanka would lay low, so you've got Kanye, Kid Rock, his sons, and some third string Maga grifters. Maybe Sec of State Butina.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.212aaffe349db411d291cdcb49383b66.png

Timing is everything. Maybe he should asked this back in the winter of 2020. January 2021 would have been another good time to ask that. 

Or maybe he asked Donald Trump and Sidney Powell and Rudy.

spacer.png

Is this guy reflective enough to wonder what the fuck he was thinking?

something I never noticed about his photo, is his diaper hanging out or his shirt just untucked under the back of his jacket?

18 hours ago, Red Five said:

Um, is THAT trial going to be televised?? Please. I don't ask for much. 

Could it match the guy that drove a car through a parade and tried the sovereign citizen and name change mind trick on the judge?  

Man who drove over Christmas parade gets life sentence | WORLD

Edited by TexasEd

On 10/13/2023 at 11:14 AM, Beau Vine said:

I once tried to explain to my daughter how Labor Day weekend used to mean sitting around and watching the Jerry Lewis telethon on TV.  And you'd go to your friends' houses, and they'd have it on TV, too.  

She thought I was trolling.  

It's because we only had 3 fucking channels!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 4
  • Drool 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have one bit of sympathy for Lindell, however his lunacy & being addicted to swallowing Trump's mushroom dick has certainly cost many of his hard working employees their jobs. I have no idea if he has any manufacturing left in MN but he had at least corporate operations there. How many people watched their good paying jobs disappear because of this shit?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I don't have one bit of sympathy for Lindell, however his lunacy & being addicted to swallowing Trump's mushroom dick has certainly cost many of his hard working employees their jobs. I have no idea if he has any manufacturing left in MN but he had at least corporate operations there. How many people watched their good paying jobs disappear because of this shit?

If someone were dumb enough to work at a company headed by that loon, they kind of deserve what they have coming.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

If someone were dumb enough to work at a company headed by that loon, they kind of deserve what they have coming.  

Eh, My Pillow allegedly had 1,500 employees by 2017.  I seriously doubt the vast majority of them ever interacted with him or knew of his lunacy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Liquor and Poker said:

So were the pillows actually any good?  If so Betsy making $14/hr in shipping has been replaced by a Chinese woman making $3/hr. 

My MAGA brother and sister-in-law bought some for their ranch house bout 5 years ago.  Yes, they truly were lumpy.  Think of a fabric bag with chunks of foam as filler; that was sweet baby republican Jesus’s favorite pillow.  As Junior went to school out of state,  I used the bedroom 75% of the time for about a dozen nights a year.  The pillows were quietly replaced a few years later with something decent.  I never said a word (I think) but reality eventually hit them.

Edited by Matuka
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They tend to be Catholic. Mike isn’t Catholic, is he?

Why would that make a difference if Trump wants it to happen?  A lot of people are saying that the last pope election was rigged. Bigly.  A lot of Cardinals say that they voted for Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

And we know from Kerri Lake’s investigations in Arizona, that the Cardinals actually won the Super Bowl as well.  

and the man behind the Pope, the Super Bowl, and Maricopa county voting machines?  You guessed it.  

Cardinal Puff; to whom we drink for tonight.  

8 hours ago, Blotto said:

I'm not sure Lindell has quite grasped the essence of Trump yet. As soon as you no longer have anything to offer Trump (in Lindell's case, money), "Fuck off, Mike" 

If he’s really broke, his days of being allowed to blow the little cheeto are over 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Man, yet another guy who just keeps forgetting to show us all of his evidence of a rigged election. I don't know how these people can be so absent-minded. Just busy, I guess.

When relatives were claiming that Trump had proof, I kept asking them why he didn't put it on his website.  After a few weeks, they asked me not to mention it any more.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3