Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

59 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I wonder if he goes home at night and says "I can't believe people believe this bullshit", or if he is one of the people who believes that bullshit. 

Trump doesn’t believe it.

Lindell definitely gets high off of his own supply though. He’s a True Believer.

Our long national nightmare is over.  Lindell has the solution to secure elections:  wifi sniffing drones

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/08/wi-fi-sniffers-strapped-to-drones-mike-lindells-odd-plan-to-stop-election-fraud/

Election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell claims he's going to stop voting fraud by flying drones near polling places to determine whether voting machines are connected to the Internet.

Lindell, the My Pillow CEO who helped finance Donald Trump's baseless election protests, "demonstrated" the technology at an event he hosted in Missouri this week (see video). Lindell's innovation appears to be a wireless sniffing device mounted on a drone, apparently attached with velcro.

"This was the lie that's been told to every person in our country... these electronic voting machines—from routers to printers to polling books—they're not online. Well, what if I told you there was a device that's been made for the first time in history that can tell you that that machine was online?"

lindell-sniffer-800x431.jpg

The drone flew into the building and onto the stage, with Lindell pulling the device off the drone and telling the audience, "This wireless monitoring device, it just grabbed all of your cell phones, everybody in this room, every device that's on the Internet right now."

The flying wireless monitor may have impressed Lindell's audience, but there doesn't appear to be any major advance in network monitoring technology here. Lindell said the gadget, which he calls a "WMD" for "Wireless Monitoring Device," detects nearby Wi-Fi networks and MAC addresses.

"Now we've got a way to monitor; we've never had this before in history. They can't lie to us anymore," Lindell said. "For this fall's election, we want to get every single parish in Louisiana covered, we're doing this right now." A Daily Beast article said Lindell's plan might violate Louisiana state laws on criminal trespassing and the use of unmanned aircraft to conduct surveillance. Lindell claimed he's already used the device in Florida.

Red alert: “Router just went online”

"There's a command center where this information goes down and flashes, it'll go—'router online,'" Lindell said. It's not clear why a router connecting to the Internet would be evidence of election fraud, but Lindell provided that as an example multiple times. "If you're in this room and this is an election room, beep beep beep, router just went online, this red alert goes out there," he said.

A voiceover in a video shown to Lindell's audience described the system as follows:

Spoiler

We have been told that our election computers are never connected to the Internet. The WMD will put that to the test by detecting and reporting in real time Wi-Fi connections in county and state election offices. All Internet routers and access points will be reported as well as any devices to which they connect. The WMD incorporates many years of research and state-of-the-art development. It is a low-weight, low-power device that uses only passive signal detection to detect online systems and it will never interfere with any normal network operations. When an online connection is detected the Election Crime Bureau master alert system will be quickly notified and the alert will be displayed on the alert webpage.

This would, of course, gather information on many devices that have nothing to do with voting machines, like the cell phones in Lindell's audience. "We could have gotten some actual election voting machines in here" for the demonstration, Lindell said. But Lindell said he didn't want to do that because of "what happened in Michigan when they went after Matt DePerno for having a machine."

DePerno is facing criminal charges for an alleged attempt to illegally access and tamper with voting machines. "I didn't want to take that chance; this is too important for the world," Lindell said. "I have a command center" that alerts will be sent to, but "I'm not going to say what state" the command center is in.

The video shown to Lindell's audience said the scanning system currently provides "the MAC address, the hardware vendor, and the first time the device was detected," and that "additional information will be continually added... all information is securely archived for later analysis. The Wireless Monitoring Device is ready to be deployed in any election from local to presidential."

Lindell’s legal troubles

Dominion Voting Systems sued Lindell and My Pillow for defamation in February 2021. The case is in discovery, and no trial date has been set. Dominion says that "US voting systems are designed and certified by the federal government to be closed systems that do not rely on Internet connectivity for use. State and local requirements also serve to maintain voting machine air gaps for security."

The US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) said after the 2020 and 2022 elections that there was "no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

An arbitration panel recently ordered Lindell to pay $5 million to Robert Zeidman, who won the "Prove Mike Wrong" contest in which Lindell offered the monetary prize to anyone who could prove that a data set he provided had nothing to do with the 2020 presidential election. Zeidman asked a federal court to confirm the arbitration award in a case that is still pending.

According to Newsweek, Lindell said in a phone interview "that he has probably 5,000 devices ready for fall elections this year, with the anticipation of having devices present across all 50 states by next November's elections."

"The real-time monitoring would be conducted by him and his team, Lindell said, with results posted in real time on FrankSocial," Lindell's social network, Newsweek wrote.

Lindell also suggested that his system would protect elections from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). "This is the uniparty, deep state, globalist CCP; that's the cabal that's trying to steal our country from us. Well, now we're policing them, and it's over for them," Lindell said yesterday in a Bannons War Room interview.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Haha 1

Our long national nightmare is over.  Lindell has the solution to secure elections:  wifi sniffing drones

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/08/wi-fi-sniffers-strapped-to-drones-mike-lindells-odd-plan-to-stop-election-fraud/

Election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell claims he's going to stop voting fraud by flying drones near polling places to determine whether voting machines are connected to the Internet.
Lindell, the My Pillow CEO who helped finance Donald Trump's baseless election protests, "demonstrated" the technology at an event he hosted in Missouri this week (see video). Lindell's innovation appears to be a wireless sniffing device mounted on a drone, apparently attached with velcro.
"This was the lie that's been told to every person in our country... these electronic voting machines—from routers to printers to polling books—they're not online. Well, what if I told you there was a device that's been made for the first time in history that can tell you that that machine was online?"

The drone flew into the building and onto the stage, with Lindell pulling the device off the drone and telling the audience, "This wireless monitoring device, it just grabbed all of your cell phones, everybody in this room, every device that's on the Internet right now."
The flying wireless monitor may have impressed Lindell's audience, but there doesn't appear to be any major advance in network monitoring technology here. Lindell said the gadget, which he calls a "WMD" for "Wireless Monitoring Device," detects nearby Wi-Fi networks and MAC addresses.
"Now we've got a way to monitor; we've never had this before in history. They can't lie to us anymore," Lindell said. "For this fall's election, we want to get every single parish in Louisiana covered, we're doing this right now." A Daily Beast article said Lindell's plan might violate Louisiana state laws on criminal trespassing and the use of unmanned aircraft to conduct surveillance. Lindell claimed he's already used the device in Florida.

Red alert: “Router just went online”
"There's a command center where this information goes down and flashes, it'll go—'router online,'" Lindell said. It's not clear why a router connecting to the Internet would be evidence of election fraud, but Lindell provided that as an example multiple times. "If you're in this room and this is an election room, beep beep beep, router just went online, this red alert goes out there," he said.
A voiceover in a video shown to Lindell's audience described the system as follows:

Spoiler

We have been told that our election computers are never connected to the Internet. The WMD will put that to the test by detecting and reporting in real time Wi-Fi connections in county and state election offices. All Internet routers and access points will be reported as well as any devices to which they connect. The WMD incorporates many years of research and state-of-the-art development. It is a low-weight, low-power device that uses only passive signal detection to detect online systems and it will never interfere with any normal network operations. When an online connection is detected the Election Crime Bureau master alert system will be quickly notified and the alert will be displayed on the alert webpage.

This would, of course, gather information on many devices that have nothing to do with voting machines, like the cell phones in Lindell's audience. "We could have gotten some actual election voting machines in here" for the demonstration, Lindell said. But Lindell said he didn't want to do that because of "what happened in Michigan when they went after Matt DePerno for having a machine."
DePerno is facing criminal charges for an alleged attempt to illegally access and tamper with voting machines. "I didn't want to take that chance; this is too important for the world," Lindell said. "I have a command center" that alerts will be sent to, but "I'm not going to say what state" the command center is in.
The video shown to Lindell's audience said the scanning system currently provides "the MAC address, the hardware vendor, and the first time the device was detected," and that "additional information will be continually added... all information is securely archived for later analysis. The Wireless Monitoring Device is ready to be deployed in any election from local to presidential."
Lindell’s legal troubles
Dominion Voting Systems sued Lindell and My Pillow for defamation in February 2021. The case is in discovery, and no trial date has been set. Dominion says that "US voting systems are designed and certified by the federal government to be closed systems that do not rely on Internet connectivity for use. State and local requirements also serve to maintain voting machine air gaps for security."
The US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) said after the 2020 and 2022 elections that there was "no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."
An arbitration panel recently ordered Lindell to pay $5 million to Robert Zeidman, who won the "Prove Mike Wrong" contest in which Lindell offered the monetary prize to anyone who could prove that a data set he provided had nothing to do with the 2020 presidential election. Zeidman asked a federal court to confirm the arbitration award in a case that is still pending.
According to Newsweek, Lindell said in a phone interview "that he has probably 5,000 devices ready for fall elections this year, with the anticipation of having devices present across all 50 states by next November's elections."
"The real-time monitoring would be conducted by him and his team, Lindell said, with results posted in real time on FrankSocial," Lindell's social network, Newsweek wrote.
Lindell also suggested that his system would protect elections from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). "This is the uniparty, deep state, globalist CCP; that's the cabal that's trying to steal our country from us. Well, now we're policing them, and it's over for them," Lindell said yesterday in a Bannons War Room interview.

Wow. Every time I think that he can’t possibly be dumber….he vastly exceeds his precious idiocy.
I mean…I regularly vote on the ground floor of a Travis County facility. Or a high school gym. Or a church hall. I know for a fact that every one of those places has a wifi network for, you know, the actual purposes of those places. Offices, schools, and churches all have internet service. So…congratulations…your super drone just discovered that water is wet. Because I certainly don’t believe that it can distinguish between specific devices it detects.
How the fuck are the stupidest motherfucking idiots on earth anywhere close to the levers of power? What the actual fuck?

He just HAS to be a Gary Peterson-like troll only doing it more discreetly to grift on the come and the pass. It just can’t be real life.

That drone video sounded like a more sophomoric version of the Lego Star Wars battle my five year old just narrated for me.

3 minutes ago, ohchaucer said:

He just HAS to be a Gary Peterson-like troll only doing it more discreetly to grift on the come and the pass. It just can’t be real life.

That drone video sounded like a more sophomoric version of the Lego Star Wars battle my five year old just narrated for me.

Only 3 options:

1) it's all real 

2) Gary-peterson like troll

3) simulation

I know which one I'm leaning towards 

• Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, ohchaucer said:

He’s the real life version of the Weekly World News.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So  he's got a "WMD", Wireless Monitoring Device that's on a drone.

He should put it in a backpack, preferably with a lot of extra wiring and antennas sticking out of the backpack for better reception to sniff out the Evil Wireless Devices connecting to the internet.

And he needs to have a wired control with a big red button on the end.  

He then needs to walk into a large, packed voting center, scream "I'VE GOT A WMD!!!" and pull out the control and start jabbing the button to sniff out all of the Wifi.

bb2a2f83-59e9-44cb-be41-32d632dae6e1_tex

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So  he's got a "WMD", Wireless Monitoring Device that's on a drone.

He should put it in a backpack, preferably with a lot of extra wiring and antennas sticking out of the backpack for better reception to sniff out the Evil Wireless Devices connecting to the internet.

And he needs to have a wired control with a big red button on the end.  

He then needs to walk into a large, packed voting center, scream "I'VE GOT A WMD!!!" and pull out the control and start jabbing the button to sniff out all of the Wifi.

Like this?

20170731-Mu2H0ixketRm0Gme00iJ?auto=forma

• Haha 1

On 8/17/2023 at 8:43 AM, Francisco 2.0 said:

This reminds me me of non-technical tech managers that regurgitate fractionally-understood gobbledygook in a futile effort to portray themselves as the smartest guy in the room.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

His boss is about to be tried for Election Crimes.  And his super secret organization that's gonna secure our democracy is called Election Crime Bureau?  And the logo is a Blue (D) eagle eye looking to the Right (R) at the color red (also R).  And the main video evidence is Jimmy Kimmel mocking him?  But he's totally not working 18 hours a day out of his fucking mind on cocaine?  

That's where we're going with all this?  This is the saving grace of Donald Trump?  You guys had almost three years and it all falls on the shoulders of a guy who can't give away free duvet covers, free crack, or convincing conspiracy theories to insane homeless people?  

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

In 2016, there were nearly 120,000 polling places for the POTUS election.

Good luck with your drone army, Mike.

Spot checking.  And the spots will be Milwaukee, Philly, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Phoenix. 

does he realize that the satellite transmissions to and from Italy aren’t wifi?  

does the thing detect cellular networks too, or just wifi?  

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

He really doesn't like them being referred to as Lumpy Pillows.

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

He gets really offended at the suggestion his pillows might be lumpy.  I'd go back to that one later.

Saw that one and chuckled. I think we should start calling the My (Lumpy) Pillow Guy

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Mr. Calm lawyer is thinking about the vacation home he's buying with his cut of Lindell's money.

A witness like that is.....SO MUCH FUCKING FUN.  You get to stay calm and measured.  You get to ask him your questions.  And eventually (and sometimes, regularly), he just blows up and gives you gold nugget after gold nugget.  And when he's busy dropping F-bombs, or racial slurs, or whatever shit he wants to spew, you get to look over at his lawyer, who almost always has a "man....this fucking guy" look on his face.

I'm jealous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 2

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

That guy was meeting privately with the President of the United States in the White House. Offering his ideas, suggestions, etc. And being listened to.

And that president was Donald Trump. It's a miracle we're all still alive.

Even money he blew trump

On 8/18/2023 at 7:50 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindell’s legal troubles

for now, I vote at a school / civic center, zero doubt the place is full of Wi-Fi signals. Just a heads up 

27 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

“Lumpy pillows?  Kiss my ass, put that in your book!”

😂😂😂😂😂

This is up there with the Lee Elia cubs rant.  

I'm sorry, but there is nothing in Lumpy Pillow's spewage anywhere near as classic as "Eighty-five percent of the fuckin’ world is working, the other fifteen percent come out here, a fuckin’ playground for the cocksuckers."  

4 hours ago, MrBig said:

Lindell is badshit crazy. I had no idea he used to be a real life crack addict. One more reason to not smoke crack.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/09/20/how-mypillow-founder-went-from-crack-addict-to-self-made-millionaire.html

I'm pretty sure he went from crack addict to self made millionaire to crack addict.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, miguelito said:

He used to do drugs.  He still does, but he used to, too.

A national treasure that man was.

I still can’t believe I got to see him, Dave Attell and Lewis Black out in Bee cave in the early 00’s. Laughed my ass off.

I actually think Attell was the ‘headliner’ bc he was doing his Insomniac show on Comedy Central at the time. I remember him not being as funny (go figure) but Lewis Black and Hedberg killed though. 

• Hook 'Em 1