Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

Even he disabled his GPS feature, Mike is one of the easiest people in the U.S. to find.  He's constantly posting what he's doing if he's not appearing on television in real time.  Plus, I found out from goofing around---his executive assistant will tell you exactly where he is if you say from the media/press.  The FBI was actually trying to avoid an incident by just quietly grabbing him at Hardee's and not at home/work/on camera  

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Even he disabled his GPS feature, Mike is one of the easiest people in the U.S. to find.  He's constantly posting what he's doing if he's not appearing on television in real time.  Plus, I found out from goofing around---his executive assistant will tell you exactly where he is if you say from the media/press.  The FBI was actually trying to avoid an incident by just quietly grabbing him at Hardee's and not at home/work/on camera  

good point. you know he would live stream that shit given the chance

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

It's actually WILD to think how easily we could sink these people.  If the Dems and their allies (myself included) had the wherewithall and just gaul to do it, we could set all of these motherfuckers up to take the fall.  Sacha Baron Cohen should start a PAC and dominate them all.  

16 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

"I don't own a computer."

"I run all my business thru my phone."

"I don't know how the FBI found me, they probably attached a tracking device."

Please attach a tracking device to his stupid skull with a railroad spike.

Here's the saddest and funniest thing you'll read all day:

Mike Lindell, after receiving an RFP from all domestic Trump hotels and resorts, submitted a bid to put his pillows in every door.  Probably part of the reason he's been campaigning so hard for the election and Trump, right?  Say what you will about Trump, his properties are actually pretty well run and the man can delegate.  But obviously a phone call one way or the other from the Big/Fat Guy can easily usurp whatever vendor due diligence has taken place.  Welp, after reaching an LOI with Serta to handle the mattresses, Trump properties are going with Sferra (or some affiliate of theirs) for the pillows themselves.  For all his whoring, Lindell couldn't even get his pillows into Trump hotels...for free.  

good news though, maybe he can get them into the penitentiary he's bound for...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Every time you watch one of these "interviews," there is one a sometimes split-second long part of the clip where you can literally see the person doing the "interview" thinking to themselves, "I can't believe I'm doing this.  I can't even put this on my resume."

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2022 at 8:24 PM, Ted Lange said:

Good luc, contacting him since the FBI has his phone and he doesn’t have a computer. 

He's easy to find. He's usually curled up at the foot of Trump's bed just outside the Mar-a-lago perimeter security fencing, sleeping on a bed of pillows. 

On 10/9/2022 at 8:34 PM, tx 3 putt said:

There's gotta be over 10K journalists in the US, right? That goofy son of a bitch better get his cell phone back, because that's gonna add up on a payphone. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

He's easy to find. He's usually curled up at the foot of Trump's bed just outside the Mar-a-lago perimeter security fencing, sleeping on a bed of pillows. 

There's gotta be over 10K journalists in the US, right? That goofy son of a bitch better get his cell phone back, because that's gonna add up on a payphone. 

that patriot cell phone bill going to be huge 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

BIG IF TRUE.

2020 election fraud would be the biggest story since the JFK assassination. Every reporter / news station / web site / newspaper / tv news shows would kill to break that story, but big SHOCK ............................ there is no evidence 

• Hook 'Em 4