Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

On 6/26/2022 at 9:14 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I guess even the hard core trumpers have too many mypillows in their house now so Lindell needs to find a new grift. Coffee is a decent choice. Buy the worst, cheapest coffee you can’t find, slap on some MAGA branding. Profit.

Not an issue remotely belonging to one party.  We as a society own it.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I continue to sincerely believe that Mr. Lindell is having a mental health crisis, and his loved ones MUST intervene immediately.  He needs help and support. 

Do you have cyber evidence of this?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 6/26/2022 at 10:19 AM, Gil Bang said:

Hey everybody;  get ready for shitty coffee at your Trumper in-law's house this Thanksgiving.

Didn't he ^^^^ win an MNC at Miami before moving on to Louisville and one year at OU?

10 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I continue to sincerely believe that Mr. Lindell is having a mental health crisis, and his loved ones MUST intervene immediately.  He needs help and support. 

Definitely.  Support him to the cliff and help him over the edge.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/13/2022 at 9:54 PM, Gil Bang said:

I'll go so far as to undertake the profound task and responsibility of typing T&P.

T&P

On 7/14/2022 at 10:37 AM, Beau Vine said:

I seriously wonder how that guy gets his next job.  There's no way you put this on your resume.

Well, it comes after sucking dicks in  a bus station, so he's quite possibly on an upward trend.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Has no one stuck a mic in this guy's face and said "You've been saying for the last year and a half that all sorts of shit is two weeks away from happening. But nothing ever happens. Why is that."

Well, there's only one guy who ever can get close to him with a mic.  And that guy doesn't want to go back to sucking dicks in a bus station.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

Has no one stuck a mic in this guy's face and said "You've been saying for the last year and a half that all sorts of shit is two weeks away from happening. But nothing ever happens. Why is that."

Duh. Because that shit is two weeks away from happening, dummy.