Jump to content

Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"


Gil Bang

Recommended Posts

I'm not sure MPG even believes he can get Trump reinstated anymore.  I think he keeps pulling this shit because he's addicted to the attention.  Also, these appearances help keep him in the good graces with MAGA's who buy his crappy, foreign pillows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Matuka said:

I'm not sure MPG even believes he can get Trump reinstated anymore.  I think he keeps pulling this shit because he's addicted to the attention.  Also, these appearances help keep him in the good graces with MAGA's who buy his crappy, foreign pillows.

I've read stories sprinkled with quotes from his friends, who are too polite to say "bug fucking batshit crazy" but it's clear from context he's gone around the bend. Dude really believes this shit, but if you sat him down and played reruns of George Noory, he would believe things that are even more disconnected from the universe the rest of us live in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Matuka said:

I'm not sure MPG even believes he can get Trump reinstated anymore.  I think he keeps pulling this shit because he's addicted to the attention.  Also, these appearances help keep him in the good graces with MAGA's who buy his crappy, foreign pillows.

Dude... He never thought it was a possibility at any time because he knows there was never any evidence. It's performance art to scam the stupid fucking rubes. It's always about scamming the stupid mfers. Pillows, horsepaste, doomsday food buckets... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2021 at 9:44 AM, Hookah Horns said:

Haha just watched the clip and he says the suit is ready to go, they just need to file it in DC. Guess he's walking from Florida to hand deliver it. 

 

and the court will promptly throw it out 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Lobo

His timing is actually decently plotted, for the fucksticks that look to him for guidance.  

He's delivering it on January 6th.  Not a coincidence. 

And will Trumpers have an epiphany on that date, that they've been fooled, and fooled, and fooled again?  No...they will not.  And they deserve what's coming to them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

His timing is actually decently plotted, for the fucksticks that look to him for guidance.  

He's delivering it on January 6th.  Not a coincidence. 

In what world is Jan 6 two weeks after Dec 29?

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Lobo

in the world of a coked up linen salesman.  He was saying "two weeks" because they know it's an inside joke with us.  

I dunno.  Who gives a shit.  But somebody, some idiot, somewhere, maybe not Liddell, but some coked up CFO at Bed Bath & Beyond is gonna do something stupid on January 6th.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2021 at 3:13 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

The level of psychosis necessary at this point to sustain faith in this ridiculousness would ordinarily render the subject incapable of functioning with respect to daily tasks. I'm impressed he still knows where his own front door is.

It's not so much that he really believes it, it's that he is just trying to keep the "we'll get Trump reinstated" narrative alive.  But the only places that will even entertain this shit are so fringey no one really notices anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 8:58 PM, Gatorubet said:


8b1f1c9bf171779d6c27fdf7aacdcebf.gif

I forgot about this chick. In any other situation she'd be the long remembered craziness, but is now only a small side show to the clusterfuck of the last 5 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Lobo

Shit, she's the sane looking one in all of this.  She was just boxed wine in human form.  A little dangerous, but also kinda fun and really just Rudy's sidekick. 

My Pillow Guy was actually in on high-level strategic meetings at the highest levels of Government.  

And yeah, what the fuck does "300 and some million people" mean?  I mean, that number includes most of Trump's voters then if there's only 330mm of us in the U.S.  Based on some of the shit I've written and called about to the RNC, I'm sure I'm on the political prisoner list.  But 300mm of us?  That seems excessive even for a guy in the depths of a crack binge. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Shit, she's the sane looking one in all of this.  She was just boxed wine in human form.  A little dangerous, but also kinda fun and really just Rudy's sidekick. 

My Pillow Guy was actually in on high-level strategic meetings at the highest levels of Government.  

And yeah, what the fuck does "300 and some million people" mean?  I mean, that number includes most of Trump's voters then if there's only 330mm of us in the U.S.  Based on some of the shit I've written and called about to the RNC, I'm sure I'm on the political prisoner list.  But 300mm of us?  That seems excessive even for a guy in the depths of a crack binge. 

Unless  children were in on it, it’s all the adults in the country.  Or maybe it’s an international conglomerate of Chinese, Russian, German, Italian, and Venezuelan citizens. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Lobo

Or did he mean like he has 300 specific targets for incarceration right now?  And then "some million" meaning there's another 1,000,000 other/random soft targets out there that will be investigated and settled within two weeks, and they too will join the original 300 for jail at a later date?  

So all-in, we're talking 1,000,300 political prisoners?  That's certainly more manageable.  With metrics and figures like that, it's no wonder he's grown his business as big as he did.  "We're to make 300 and some million pillows this quarter or my name isn't Mike Lindell!" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Lobo
8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

91% unemployment.  Is that bad?

You're not looking at the bright side...we'll all still have jobs in prison.  I'm pretty good with electrical and can provide sound financial advice for the guards like Andy did.  

We'll need cooks, janitors, guys good with cars, etc.  We could even put on a play.  "My Fair Lady" could be good.  Mrs. Whiggins could be Liza Dolittle.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...