Orange Bowl CFP semifinal Georgia vs Michigan

Helobious

Just now, ztejas said:

"Kirby - seeing the way you showed up tonight - help us understand how Bama bent you over and went in dry against you just a few weeks ago?"

College sports is well known for pretty good teams to just shit their pants against elite coaches. 

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

anyone have the stats on the number of blowouts in the Semi Final games ?

I think only a few Semi Final games finished within 1 score. 

Yeah the semifinals have almost always been lopsided.  Ohio State/Alabama upset in year 1 was 7 points in 2014. Georgia/OU went 2OT. 2020 Clemson/Ohio State 6 point game. 

Edited by Js1

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

How is it any different from the NFL? This is what people wanted and expanding it isn't going to change anything 

Nah. That’s why the games are played. If you have 8 in, one of these two would be knocked off by an underdog most years. Every once in a while you’d get chalk in the final, but rarely. It’s universal in sports. Upsets happen in a true tournament. This invitational is NOT a tournament. 

I am 2 and a half sheets to the wind and stepped outside to see some fireworks in the sky.

I saw some fucking things fly off into the sky thinking what are those airplanes? There are more of them, fucking UFOs?

lulz realized someone was flying a fleet of drones blinking lights in the sky.

Me for a few seconds.

Its Happening Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Could be 5-10 also could be 2-3. Depends on what we do starting now. We did skullfuck a UGA team that everyone thought should be in the playoffs.

They didn’t want to be there, dontchaknow. Stoopid sip. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

I am 2 and a half sheets to the wind and stepped outside to see some fireworks in the sky.

I saw some fucking things fly off into the sky thinking what are those airplanes? There are more of them, fucking UFOs?

lulz realized someone was flying a fleet of drones blinking lights in the sky.

Me for a few seconds.

Its Happening Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN

I am 2 and a half sheets to the wind”!

4 minutes ago, westexhorn said:

Not if you decide to buy athletes like aggy.  Then maybe 3 years.

I don't know where you've been, but this has been a way of life for the SEC for a long time. Money and PEDs. The only thing aggy did was bring that nonsense to Texas, which had been pretty well under control and self-regulating since the SMU days. 

Now with NIL we can get back in the game and do it legally.

SEC's memory lane

• Hook 'Em 1