Orange Bowl CFP semifinal Georgia vs Michigan

Helobious

7 minutes ago, F250 said:

I am 2 and a half sheets to the wind and stepped outside to see some fireworks in the sky.

I saw some fucking things fly off into the sky thinking what are those airplanes? There are more of them, fucking UFOs?

lulz realized someone was flying a fleet of drones blinking lights in the sky.

Me for a few seconds.

Its Happening Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN

Just the authorities tracking sugar daddies. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, F250 said:

I am 2 and a half sheets to the wind and stepped outside to see some fireworks in the sky.

I saw some fucking things fly off into the sky thinking what are those airplanes? There are more of them, fucking UFOs?

lulz realized someone was flying a fleet of drones blinking lights in the sky.

Me for a few seconds.

Its Happening Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN

I’ll have what he’s ^^^ having.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:

The BCS would usually have some interesting bowl matchups outside of the top 2. The CFP has done a poor job of that.

It fucks up the bowl seedings especially when a league gets two teams in the playoff. You get the conference #3 Ole Miss against the Big 12 #1 and it keeps going down the line. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It fucks up the bowl seedings especially when a league gets two teams in the playoff. You get the conference #3 Ole Miss against the Big 12 #1 and it keeps going down the line. 

Ole Miss/Baylor is a great matchup though. But I get what you mean. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Pretty sure Herbstreit is shopping exclusively at Thorton Melon's Tall and Fat.

There are two funny family guy bits that apply here but I'll leave you guessing as I don't feel like looking them up and posting the vids. 

8 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:

I don't know where you've been, but this has been a way of life for the SEC for a long time. Money and PEDs. The only thing aggy did was bring that nonsense to Texas, which had been pretty well under control and self-regulating since the SMU days. 

Now with NIL we can get back in the game and do it legally.

SEC's memory lane

yeah but are we doing the peds part because i still have question on our s&c

5 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Oh my fucking God how stupid are some people? This is the 2nd time I've seen this dumbass shit be brought up from watching this game. Can I remind these people that Georgia is the fucking 3 seed. This game couldn't be a stronger argument for the playoff existing (and being expanded).

And on further investigation that dumb broad is a Georgia fan? Dear God they make em smart down there don't they. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

I just bought 10 sacks of grits in Georgia this week and brought them home with me after the Peach Bowl. Love grits.

I have a really good recipe for cheese grits. It’s more like a soufflé. It’s got cheddar cheese and hotsauce and paprika and eggs and you bake it. So damn good. Today sucks. My mom got Covid yesterday and gave it to me and even though I have had my two shots I hadn’t got my booster yet. I was hoping for an interesting game and this blows ass.

• Hook 'Em 1